uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2024, 06:06 AM

Default Page 3

Many, many years ago I was working in a School. Due to Staff Absence, I got "subbed" to take a Senior Girls Sports Class. Hockey. Afterwards, they had to shower. But I could NOT enter the Girls Changing Room to enforce/check ! She came to my rescue. The Schools Victrix Ludorum, soon to be a Very Famous Page 3 Girl. "Go and Shower", she called waving to me from the Doorway, "or Sir will have to come in and sort you out !" "Thanks!" I call, relieved as I walked.

A few years later, I'm called down to the Office to collect some Duplicating Work, Suddenly, she's right there, standing right beside me, reaching for my elbow. "How are you? " she asks, smiling brightly. "Are you making it Pay? " I ask, surveying her mini-skirted figure. "Oh YES!" she simpers as our eyes lock. I'm called to collect my paperwork, so I never, ever, saw her in the flesh again. On Paper. On Film. On TV. In the News. YES !!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2024, 11:46 AM

I have a "plain Jane" female boss. She's basically a nerdy older woman who never wears flattering clothes and never has a flattering hairstyle. It isn't that she's unattractive, she just never seems to care about her appearance. She's a smart person and a very nice boss though.

Then one day out-of-the-blue she wear a tight-fitting pencil skirt and one of the button down collared satin blouses. Hair done really nice, eyelashes and makeup too. She looked like she could have been cast in a TV show on that day. She went from an average 5/6 to a full blown dimepiece milf.

Then the next day she went back to wearing her plain Jane clothes and never wore anything like that again. But it was fun for that day.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nickerboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2024, 02:38 AM

Thanked 1,049 Times in 93 Posts

Way back, it must be forty years, I was in my early twenties working in software publishing. The software experts were all male, the publishing department was all female. One of them was a lovely young woman, a couple of years older than me. She was pretty, dressed smartly, friendly, professional. She also had a little gold stud in her nose before that type of jewellery was common. She was already married.

One day I was in her office discussing my latest project. She stood up behind her desk and leaned over to pick something up. Her thin top fell forward and I had a glorious sight of the tops of her breasts being held back by her white bra.

Yes, that was all, but I was a young man with an excess of testosterone over opportunity. Oh Shelley, what might have been.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
mrs l modeling

1m:06s

09-25-2020
LP5

6m:24s

07-20-2020
20030308 hot tub part4

1m:47s

08-31-2004
Danya On Top