photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2024, 06:45 AM

I actually like the masks, It makes it feel a bit more lewd in a way. But yeah, I don't like that a lot of them wear panties despite being masked.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oktan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2024, 07:36 PM

I also like the idea of women in masks too...just imagine it could be your own classmate topless or naked under that mask. Sooo hottt!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jam203m For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2024, 07:33 PM

Default Penn state

Is there any videos from the penn state run out there? Any year would work
Old 06-06-2024, 03:10 PM

Thanked 14,688 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylak View Post
Yes we've got a guy on this forum who matches people's nude photos to other photos of them online through Pimeyes, a trend which would mean no woman can ever get their tits out without being publicly identifiable by name. Let's not give him the chance to ruin it.
Completely agree that masks make some females more comfortable exposing their bodies, but the idea that their future would be ruined is farcical these days. So many women from the early 2000's up to today's date that ran nude at Tufts, Harvard, Denison, University of Vermont, University of Maine, UCSC First Rain and Williamette, not to mention Fremont, B2B, and various WNBR events, and Spring Break wet T shirt contests and Mardi Gras flashing, have gone on to amazing careers in the medical, legal, political and other fields. Its just not that big a deal anymore to have naked pictures of someone appear, it doesn't ruin careers. But, as I said before, if it makes the females more comfortable, more power to them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2024, 04:09 PM

Thanked 2,833 Times in 413 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
... the idea that their future would be ruined is farcical these days. So many women from the early 2000's up to today's date that ran nude ... have gone on to amazing careers in the medical, legal, political and other fields. Its just not that big a deal anymore to have naked pictures of someone appear, it doesn't ruin careers. ...
Doubtless, some of these nude runners went on to have amazing careers, but they were effectively anonymous because there were fewer cameras pre-smartphone, and pre-internet any publication was usually limited to student newspapers. I can't think of any prominent US women in the fields you mention, having their name associated with a nude run photo. Even the suggestion of a nude freshman posture photo of Hillary Clinton was weaponized by Republicans - with no actual photo.

I suppose how big a deal it is, might depend on where you are. I can't imagine nude run pics being regarded neutrally in conservative areas or MAGA-land. Marjorie Taylor Greene showing Hunter Biden's nude photo was an attempt at harm, of some sort, albeit by a nutjob. Even in more "liberal" parts of the US, we hear of teachers being fired for nude photos.

I wish you were correct, but the women who made the effort to be masked, presumably disagree with your risk assessment.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2024, 04:47 PM

Thanked 42,139 Times in 1,687 Posts

Respectfully, I think everyone's missing the point. Yes, the impact on one's career is a consideration. However, I think the primary fear is simply being traceable. The very fact that there are members on this board that have done the research and know enough information (full name, workplace, locality) to track these women down IRL is, I think, something just about anyone would find terrifying were it to happen to them.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2024, 08:01 PM

Thanked 14,688 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
Respectfully, I think everyone's missing the point. Yes, the impact on one's career is a consideration. However, I think the primary fear is simply being traceable. The very fact that there are members on this board that have done the research and know enough information (full name, workplace, locality) to track these women down IRL is, I think, something just about anyone would find terrifying were it to happen to them.
Unfortunately in this digital age that kind of tracing can be done with any picture of anyone available on the internet. Pandora's box can't be re-sealed. There are innumerable holes to be plugged in the dyke at this point.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I know of an example of something similar. It wasn't from one of these naked runs though. There was a ballet dancer who was pretty prolific, and she ended up dancing in a rendition of Rite of Spring that was made famous by Ballet Preljocac. She was a last minute replacement when the principal dancer backed out because it involved full nudity. This dancer performed it, and for the TV broadcast they seemed to change the lighting and camera angles because she was completely shaved. Anyway, she eventually went back to school and became an architect. Now, I'm not sure whether or not she's embarrassed about her past performance (which has even been posted on this forum), but I sometimes wonder if her classmates or anyone ever looked her up and found it. It doesn't seem to have affected her employment, as she does have a pretty good looking position. But this is a little different, because she was a professional performance artist and not just randomly running around naked.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fallen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 05:26 AM

Thanked 42,139 Times in 1,687 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
Unfortunately in this digital age that kind of tracing can be done with any picture of anyone available on the internet. Pandora's box can't be re-sealed. There are innumerable holes to be plugged in the dyke at this point.
Sure. Anyone can be traced using any photo. But we aren’t talking about any photo. We’re talking about nude photos, which—particularly for women—can bring all kinds of unwanted attention. Facial recognition brings with it the possibility of that attention spilling over into real life, which is both frightening and dangerous.

Last edited by flanker7; 06-08-2024 at 05:41 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 07:06 AM

Thanked 5,660 Times in 478 Posts

Quote:
Sure. Anyone can be traced using any photo. But we aren’t talking about any photo. We’re talking about nude photos, which—particularly for women—can bring all kinds of unwanted attention. Facial recognition brings with it the possibility of that attention spilling over into real life, which is both frightening and dangerous.
Nothing you've said here is untrue, but it's kind of an argument for shutting down the whole forum isn't it.

Tags
college, dressed undressed, initiation, naked run, undie run, undies

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Soccer

6m:54s

06-14-2015
Part8

1m:59s

06-17-2019
nord30

4m:32s

04-22-2005