uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2024, 03:39 AM

Default German hotel…

Beside the pool there were two doors, a sunroom with 4 loungers, a sauna with two open showers at one end and a steam room at the other.

I visited 3 or 4 times during my stay. I was surprised to see most visitors, male and female wearing bathing suits in the sauna. A 30ish couple came in with only towels but she kept covered. Some others were in towels and showered off visible in the showers if you passed at the right time. Of course it was nice to be able to undress in front of these women and enter the sauna naked, shower naked and even lay on the sunbeds partially exposed with only a towel.

The sign said textile free, but it seemed even that it was mostly German it was about 80% textile…
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hiker21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2024, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyb View Post
The shaven look is more prevalent in the spring, summer and autumn. During winter some ladies let it grow out as being seen naked is not necessarily on the schedule.

The other factor is that with backpackers and travellers it is not always easy to shave fully when you are staying in hostels etc. The showers can be on a timer or shared, so you don't have time to shave beyond the legs.

Hence the ratio to shaved/unshaved differs as per the season.
Totally agree on the seasonality, but I've never seen it swing from 10%->90% and these definitely were not backpackers, it was the traditional mainly Berlin based crowd.
The Following User Says Thank You to massagetravel05 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2024, 03:05 PM

Thanked 1,024 Times in 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker21 View Post
Beside the pool there were two doors, a sunroom with 4 loungers, a sauna with two open showers at one end and a steam room at the other.

I visited 3 or 4 times during my stay. I was surprised to see most visitors, male and female wearing bathing suits in the sauna. A 30ish couple came in with only towels but she kept covered. Some others were in towels and showered off visible in the showers if you passed at the right time. Of course it was nice to be able to undress in front of these women and enter the sauna naked, shower naked and even lay on the sunbeds partially exposed with only a towel.

The sign said textile free, but it seemed even that it was mostly German it was about 80% textile…
Anyone had a similar experience? On a ski holiday the hotel had a small spa with just sauna, steam room, shower and some beds. First visit, a couple and lone female were naked. Second visit had the place to ourselves apart from a nude bloke for some of it. Third visit, empty again and just me enjoying the steam room when a group of fellow brits came in clothed. Didn't want to just walk out so had to sit there for a few minutes then walk right past them. Was definitely being checked out :-) and kept seeing them through the week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2024, 03:38 PM

In small spas in German hotels they will usually let people wear what they want unless somebody complains. In bigger spas the rukes are enforced.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005
719e2b39

2m:45s

10-01-2015