photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-21-2024, 04:55 AM

Thanked 1,199 Times in 58 Posts

I'm glad that you ressurected this post. Back before there was money in average girls showing their bits online I knew a girl who didn't realize how big the internet was going to be. She ended up on the wrong end of a lots cameras.when I first noticed her on this site it was amazing. I made the mistake of telling her. She joined this site and for a couple of years she followed my posts and made awkward comments.

At the time I thought everyone had friends like this. Now I realize how rare it was. I especially notice how rare it became after that era. Sure, there will always be nudes, but it's different when they are stolen from an onlyfans site over a girl letting loose. I love the era and love the posts.

I made the decision then not to post, and now one of her "free" friends has become semi famous so I am maintaining my decisions not to post.

But yes, this was a critical thread that kept me coming back. Cheers!

Last edited by ]) u ]{ e; 01-21-2024 at 05:05 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ]) u ]{ e For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 11:09 AM

Thanked 16,374 Times in 1,146 Posts

I may or may not have mentioned that back when Daily Motion existed for everything, I was finding videos of women flashing for T Shirts in CA or FL. Anyway, one of the videos popped up, and it was two girls from my high school. This was a few years after high school, but they looked the same. And they used their real names.

They were both super mean to me because I was one of the smart kids, and they were getting pushed through school barely enough to graduate, so they picked on me back then. So, to see them show their boobs to a camera while using their real names for the entire world to see was sort of worth it. They both had AA boobs and tiny dark nipples. My man boobs were more interesting, but it was fun to see!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2024, 01:38 PM

Thanked 2,278 Times in 149 Posts
Default Onlyfans

A little off topic maybe, but im pretty sure a coworker of mine is on OF. Is there a free site or software I can use to check using a regular photo of her ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drewnaz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2024, 03:10 PM

Default Teenage Model.

I was Teaching in School. One of the Final Year Students became a Very Famous Page 3 Girl. Due to a Colleague's Absence, I got lumbered as a Substitute for a Girls Hockey Lesson. Afterwards, I couldn't enter their Changing Room to enforce "showering", but she stood in the doorway and told everyone to look-sharp, "Or Sir will have to come in and sort you out"! A couple of years later she called at the School whilst I was at the Office. "Hello", she called, clutching my elbow. I eyed her pert breasts, dropping my gaze to her mini-skirted thighs. "Are you making it Pay ?" I muttered. "OH Yes"! she blurted, gazing at my bulge and shuddering as our eyes locked. Yes, she poses full frontal, but sadly I have yet to find her "showing pink", or involved in Hard Core.
The Following User Says Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2024, 03:14 PM

Thanked 1,735 Times in 210 Posts
Default Seen several

I've seen several including a sister inlaw, former coworker, former girlfriend, and spouse of a former coworker.
It was hot seeing them all, and I always keep my eyes open for more
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM

Thanked 5,431 Times in 218 Posts
Default Business Suit to Birthday Suit

About 12 years ago we went to a local bank to fix a problem with our checking account. A woman named Jennifer was assigned to help us and was very helpful, but asked us to return the next day to finish resolving our problem. Driving home my wife, Julie, remarked that the Jennifer looked very familiar but she couldn't place her. We returned to the bank the next day to conclude our business. When we finished Julie asked her directly where we had met before. Jennifer reminded us that we had both attended a gardening seminar given by a local garden center. It turned out that we were all back yard gardeners.

A couple of weekends later Julie and I decided to do some nude hiking on the trails at the DeAnza nudist resort. They had several hiking trails that featured large boulders and great mountain views. As we headed down one of the trails we spotted another couple sitting on a small boulder at one of the scenic lookout points. He was photographing her with the scenic background, so we waited at a distance until they finished.

Julie then decided to offer to take their photo as a couple. As we got closer Julie realzed that it was Jennifer from the bank with a male companion. After a little awkwardness we made propper introductions. Jennifer introduced us to her husband, Mike, a High School math teacher. They accepted our offer and I took several photographs of them in various poses with their camera. Julie and I then posed while Mike photographed us with our camera. We then finshed our hike as a foursome, and retired to the shady lawn area to rest, have refreshments and talk.

As we talked I realized they were actually experienced nudists. You would never had guessed that after seeing her at the bank in her bulky business suit. Now in her birthday suit, only slightly overweight Jennifer had no tan lines, a firm heart shaped butt, perky C-cup breasts with silver dollar sized auburn colored areolas, and her pussy was fully shaved, exposing her modest sized labia. Mike's light brown pubes were trimmed close but his 5" long circumcized penis with a large glans and hanging testicles were shaved. They made a great looking nude couple. By contrast Julie and I had neglected our grooming and resembled a pair of cave dwellers, as you can see from the photos taken by Mike that day.

We had initially assumed that Mike and Jennifer may not be regular nudists and would be reluctant to meet with us. But it turned out that they had been home nudists for several years and had been looking unsuccesfully for other local nudist couples to socialize with. They drove up to Glen Eden for their social nudity about twice a month but as far had not found any compatible San Diego nudist couples. They had only been to DeAnza a couple of times but didn't have the courage to initiate a conversation with the couples they encountered. Fortunately, having previously met at the bank and our chance meeting on the trail made it easy to make the social nudist connection with us.

After visiting for over an hour we invited Mike and Jennifer for dinner at our house. They accepted and that marked the beginning of a long friendship. Like us they were avid nudists and frequently joined us for nude gardening, swimming, and backyard cookouts. They became the sixth member couple of our social nudist group of friends and joind us for many of our group's social activities. Unfortunately, by 2022 they had become frustrated with the Caliornia government, taxes and high cost of living and moved to the Houston, Texas, area.
Attached Thumbnails
DeAnza_008.jpg   OCC_DeAnza_004.JPG  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015