or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2024, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybelater788 View Post
Pussy to mouth

<snip>

Next few days it got me thinking as I had not realized it that she never had sucked me after penetration and it kind of became a thing I wanted and I don’t know if part of it was her resistance or reluctance but that made it hotter trying to get her to do it.

<snip>

This is now something she will do and is no longer reluctant about it but will do it with enthusiasm. It is extremely hot. I hate to say it but part of it is that she initially was reluctant.
Same. My then-gf now-wife didn’t like to kiss me or suck my cock after it had been inside her. We broke up for a bit during college and each had flings. A new gf was enthusiastic about sucking me after fucking. After getting back together with, I made it a goal to have her suck me and taste herself. I suspect it was mentioning what another girl would do. Or maybe I just wore down her resistance. Either way, her initial reluctance and knowing she probably still only does it to please me is a huge turn on.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2024, 07:43 AM

Thanked 2,677 Times in 616 Posts

I've eating my new fwb only since last August. And I found out early on that she doesn't like to suck cock. She and her late hubby were very sexual but she never sucked his dick.
Well, she wants to please me SO much that we've gone from me rubbing my dick across her mouth to her wanting to suck my dick. Yesterday was the best.
She is still learning.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2024, 08:12 AM

Thanked 2,867 Times in 148 Posts
Default Anal

Anal and lots of it, she asks me for it now and does ass to mouth without being asked too, total win!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Isurob For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2024, 08:22 AM

Thanked 2,677 Times in 616 Posts

I'm teaching my new fwb how to suck a cock. She has been married to the same guy for 40 years. he died. she never had sucked ANY dick.
But she takes instruction good. she doesn't know what to do when I cum...(i haven't yet)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2024, 09:06 AM

Thanked 25,361 Times in 1,764 Posts

I was in my early 20s and my girlfriend at the time was embarrassed to buy a sex toy, so I told her to buy a cheap vibrating toothbrush and place the brush side away from her clitoris when using it..

She still uses vibrating toothbrushes to this day, although she has purchased more conventional sex toys over the years.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gee_Star For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2024, 11:06 AM

Thanked 2,135 Times in 244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by World.Traveller View Post
Same. My then-gf now-wife didn’t like to kiss me or suck my cock after it had been inside her. We broke up for a bit during college and each had flings. A new gf was enthusiastic about sucking me after fucking. After getting back together with, I made it a goal to have her suck me and taste herself. I suspect it was mentioning what another girl would do. Or maybe I just wore down her resistance. Either way, her initial reluctance and knowing she probably still only does it to please me is a huge turn on.
Mine was the same thing in the beginning. Didn't like sucking it after being in her pussy. I eventually cured her of that by fucking her some, getting her hot but not cum yet. Stick it in her mouth some, then continue fucking her. If she wants to cum on my cock, then she would suck it in between fucking with her juices on it.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2024, 05:56 PM

Thanked 1,372 Times in 72 Posts
Default Everything

Since my wife was a 21 year old virgin when we got married myself and her black lovers taught her everything she know about sex. Her black lovers taught her how to squirt. They taught her how to take a black cock down her throat. They showed her how much she liked being fucked in the ass and how to take a black cock in all 3 holes at one time.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to txrock For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2024, 02:50 PM

Default Wife is Comfortable without a Bra

When my wife Ann and I started talking, she was modest around anyone who wasn’t family. Always fashionably dressed, but nothing too risqué.

But as Ann became a good Christian mother, her sisters found a new style: bralessness.

Ann was almost always wearing a padded bra when out. But Ann wanted to explore another part of her womanhood. She wanted to know what it meant to be a sexual creature without social restraint or judgment. She told me as much.

My rebuttal was that, ‘though bralessness is not inherently sexual, the social norms of our locale make it so.’ Furthermore, ‘a woman can lose her restraint, but society will never lose its right to judge.’

Nevertheless, I’ve tried to accommodate.

First, I would remove Ann’s bra whenever she arrived home. My playful and loving approach showed Ann that I thought her body was beautiful. But I also was letting her know how I wanted to see her when we were at home. The habit led Ann to remove the bra on her own when she saw me coming.

House guests were permitted to know the true form of her breasts through fabric. Sagging after years of childbearing and breastfeeding, decorated by dark, Oreo-sized areolas with gumdrop-shaped nipples to point. Ann’s breasts make her look experienced. Aside from women and children, the only men who would see Ann like this are reliable fathers and close family friends. She tries to be vulnerable for the most loyal.

I’ve given thought to my wife around boys, as my teachers were never found Braless at school. With family, Ann is the woman that boys love to see before they find a woman of their own. When with our son or our nephews, she’s always been bashful but unashamed. Ann lets them look as long as they like, but never acknowledges their staring. Most boys leave after they’ve had an eyeful. If they don’t break their trance, she’ll cross her arms to say enough. But I’m convinced that Ann believes she’s turning these boys into men.

Over time, Ann would leave the bra at home when out on dates. Romantic rendezvous is reason enough to lose the bra. Though she started this practice upon request, I rare have to ask these days. I like when she goes out of her way to be my eye candy.

The outfits change, and I let Ann surprise me. But I prefer tight and opaque tops that showcase her nipples. When she’s excited, her nipples extend and areolas puff up enough for an outline.

Recently, while on a vacation, Ann wore a see through top in public. It was a pink dry-fit tourist tee we bought the day before. The shirt would expose her areolas, color and size, if worn without a bra. She asked me if I wanted her to wear it, and I said yes. So on our last day, her dress was the most inappropriate that I’ve seen in public. You couldn’t ignore the large dark circle on her chest. But we were away from home, safe from the judgment of our peers.

Since vacation, Ann wears bralettes more often, padded bras far less. She’s found a middle ground between always showing and never showing nipple. It’s been: never at church, sometimes at work, often in public, and always at home.

It’s been my hope that her bralessness would stimulate her sex drive. Maybe it has, because she’s been letting me finish in her mouth more often without my asking. Not as much as I’d like, but definitely more than ever.

We still have little children that frequent our bed, so it’s not as exciting as it was before kids, but it’s the closest we’ve been to it since they started coming.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2024, 07:31 AM

Thanked 40,767 Times in 2,096 Posts

My little lovely now comes from very little stimulation. It's both beautiful and hugely satisfying to witness.

For quite some time now, there's been a clear progress and path in this respect but it's still something I hoped for rather than planned or expected. I've just followed her 'subliminal' lead, trying to pick up on her clues (or hoping I am!) and then making good use of them.

She is pathologically submissive but only to me and I'm not talking the stereotype master and slave thing - it's much more subtle and psychological than that - almost spiritual and I can't believe I'm even writing that!!

It started in a hotel room a few years ago when we were messing around together and naked. It all became a bit too much for me and I ended up shooting my load across her bare thigh.

She came as soon as she felt the hot fluid on her skin! I'd read about this kind of thing years before an mostly dismissed it as bullshit/wank fantasy but her it was happening right next to me.

As time went on, it became quite obvious that she likes to have her tits crushed (big as they are) and her nipples both crushed and stretched. She doesn't verbalise this (she doesn't usually speak at all when she's 'in the zone) but she does very definitely pull against me and she's made it quite obvious that it's not to get away - she wants her tits stretched!!

I've got the memo now and sure enough, do it right and she comes as I do it.

It's interesting and very different to all the other women I've known. She doesn't climb slowly to one or two huge orgasms - she takes off like a jet fighter, reaches an incredible 'altitude' in no time at all and then comes repeatedly - much as though you were driving a mile of bumpy road! There's just a constant stream of orgasms until the stimulation is taken away!!

Seeing such sensitivity, we decided we'd try to find out how far it could go and so far, she's come from having her ankle stroked in the right way, in the right place and also from having me trace my finger around the outer edge of her breast, as well as the more obvious nipple play (which never fails!) It's pretty amazing to be a part of!!

The most recent development came (!) after I told her I thought that she could probably now come by me touching pretty much any part of her in the right way. She laughed but didn't disagree.

Later that weekend, we were at a Foo Fighters show and in between bands, I took her hand, turned it over and proceeded to 'draw' shapes on the inside of her wrist with my finger.

She came in a couple of minutes. Not a word exchanged - we just smiled, laughed and hugged but we'd proved it again.

It's lovely!! Not sure where it goes next but she's awesome!!!
Old 07-12-2024, 11:42 AM

Thanked 3,243 Times in 133 Posts

I met my wife when she was 20 and I was 37 (24 years ago) so I got to mold her in many ways. Getting her to pose for pics and helping her perfect her blowjob technique were just a couple...
Attached Thumbnails
408.5.JPG   IMG_1610.jpg  

Tags
shy, teach

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9