uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2024, 12:14 PM

Thanked 3,524 Times in 231 Posts

this was our first holiday to ibiza as a couple, she went to the pool area toilet, was already topless and didn't bother to cover up, she was a while and came back her thong front was wet and said did u not make it. She kissed me and said she did but in there was a guy and lady and she was sucking him off. I smiled and said that turned u on. she looked around and pulled her bottoms and I saw she was soaked. I was so hard my cock was visible in my tanga trunks ( hated the no shorts rule then ) She told me that she saw the guy as the lady was sucking him had her back to her. she said she fingered herself as she stood. the guy didn't last long and came. my gf walked out and the guy caught up. he said her body was amazing and that he wished it was her sucking him.

I almost came and I said did you and she said no but I wanted too. I said let's go to the pool and I will watch u from a far . we went up and she walked around and caught a few guys attention I was getting hard again and she dived in the water. she swam and got chatting to a few guys her tits was small but nipples was hard.then I guess the guy she saw came up and hugged her she smiled and could see her jump as his hand went down. she did the same and then someone said something in Spanish and they walked off. I went the wrong way lol and they sat by the pool, everyone could see her c*nt as the material had gone see threw as he somehow removed the white tacked on liner lol. they got up she saw me and said see you back at the spot. I waited 40 mins and she came back.

two pics below are her returning, first is first time, second is well after it all
Attached Thumbnails
SCAN0008.JPG   SCAN0009.JPG  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s