uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2022, 08:40 PM

Default Looking up my middle aged Asian Teacher's Skirt

So I wanted to share a couple of experiences I had when I was a young man regarding some stories involving one of my teachers in school who I had the pleasure of catching some lovely pantyshots from.

So for this particular story I had a teacher from China who taught us Chinese. She was in her early 30s and was a bit thicc/chubby but still had a nice figure to her. Every class I had with her she would always wear a suit jacket,some kind of blouse that was plain or ruffled and a fitting skirt a little bit above the knee with high heels. She also always wore black rimmed glasses. She'd always wear stockings and a garterbelt underneath. The stockings would usually be the standard black/ light brown or creme/tan flesh color. I'd either get a glimpse up her skirt when she was squatting to pick something up,getting something from her bag or assisting a nearby student.

I remember the times looking up her skirt and seeing either white,creme or faded pink colored full cut panties and seeing her chubby legs and thighs encased in nylons being held up by garter straps. Seeing that she was wearing nylon stockings and not pantyhose under that conservative skirt made me hot blooded as hell. It was pretty sexy and exciting seeing her squat down and luckily for me when she did near the angle I was seated or in my line of sight,I got the pleasure of seeing some great views up her skirt. I recall quite a few times where she would even wear panties with flower patterns,one white pair with black polka dots on them and even one time see through lacy panties where I caught a glimpse of her unshaved asian pussy. She mostly wore white panties though and boy did it give me some boners during class. I'd always come home from class and masturbate to my spankbank of her underwear.

This experience really shaped my liking for squatting upskirts,especially ones where stockings and long skirts were involved. I look back on this experience fondly and it honestly was a turn on because she didn't intend to expose herself like that and was just doing her job. But it was still naughty and innocent to me.

Another time I had the pleasure of looking up her skirt was when we had our awards ceremony. So pretty much we had an awards ceremony where students would get recognition. We had to go every year and wear formal attire and the whole school would be there. We would also have a luncheon after as well. The school I went to was a private school so a lot of my female teachers dressed really nice and sophisticated. My Chinese teacher was in attendance that day and wore a light faded pink skirt going a little above her knees but not too high,a blazer with a similar color scheme as her skirt,a white button up top and some creme colored close toed high heels. She also seemed to also be wearing some nylons. She was middle aged so probably mid thirties and she had a chubby yet cute and curvy figure.

So the award ceremony went on and after a few hours of speeches and awards we had our luncheon. During this luncheon my Chinese teacher seemed to be missing something so she got up to get something from her purse which was placed under her chair. She then got up and squatted down. Where I was seated and where our two tables were placed,I got a very nice glimpse up her skirt and saw that she was wearing some white nylon panties with some nude colored stockings. Her chubby meaty thighs encased in nylons and her womanly crotch safely concealed behind her white nylon panties made me get a big boner and blue balls. I could even see some pubic hair peeking out from the sides of the crotch area of the panties. As she rummaged through her bag I was allured by the sight of her undies. It made me really hard as I sat at my table. Luckily I wore some tight white briefs that day which hugged my huge bulge down from popping a tent up in my dress pants in front of everyone seated at my table.

I stared up her skirt for a good minute until she finally got back up and got into her seat to continue her meal. When I had the chance I slowly got up from where I was seated and went to the restroom. When I was in the stall I unbelted and unzipped my dress pants,pulled down my white briefs,wrapped my hand around my fully erect cock and proceeded to masturbate to what I just witnessed,blasting a huge load if cum in the process. Luckily I didn’t get any of it on my dress shirt,suit or tie but my balls had so much stored in there it shot out pretty far and with big loads hitting the stall door. I got back up,got my pants back on,wiped my cum off the stall door and went back to my table and pretended like nothing happened.

I didn't get many awards that day but getting an upskirt from my teacher that was an award within itself however that I would never forget.

So this is my experience with my middle aged chinese teacher who I had the pleasure of looking up her skirt. Hope you all enjoyed reading it.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to NylonLover98 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2022, 09:42 PM

Talking about teachers, I’m always a big fan of it. In Most Asian culture, teacher is who we students respect, some even see them as role model when they develop themselves. Having chance to look up their skirts is such an honor in my opinion.
In my student time, I had an English teacher who’s young, beautiful and talented. According what she said, she only graduated from college two years before teaching us. Another reason I love her so much which is the biggest reason, she always wear skirts. In colder weather she would add a pair of stockings.
Her beauty also being a reason that us students willing to sacrifice our break time rushing to her asking loads of stupid questions just to stall her leaving our classroom.
An evil idea then grew in me. I was thinking when all my classmates asked questions surrounding her, an I being able to sneakily stay behind her and look up her skirt with a pocket mirror? Physics teacher taught me when you had a hypothesis, you gotta experiment it. So another day I got ready with the mirror in my hand, I followed the crowd rushed to the lecture stage, found a good spot right at my teacher’s 6, lowering my hand with mirror in.
Under her black pencil skirt, there was a nice pair of white cotton knickers. Right at the spot between her thighs there’s a small yellowish stain.
After that, whenever I had chance I would do it again and again, and one day I found out I was not the only one there ready for the view. Back then we haven’t had smart phone, such a convenient tool for taking photos, or I bet I would have thousands of nice pictures which I might collect them as an album for my personal pleasuring time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2022, 10:29 PM

Thanked 1,071 Times in 94 Posts
Default English Teacher

As a freshman, I had an English teacher, 25, with shoulder-length black hair, and huge breasts that appeared to defy gravity. Two words described her daily wardrobe, tight and sexy. She wore scoop-necked sweaters that begged for me to come up to her desk to ask questions and look down on the promised valley between her breasts. She also wore short tight skirts that had me wondering how she got those two puppies under her skirt that seemed to be fighting as she walked. She also started the kink in me for stilettos as that was all she wore. My favorite memories of her were when she would use the toilet at the end of the hall, next to my locker. The wall was very thin wood and half a dozen holes had been drilled into it over the 80 years of the school's existence. I was exposed in the hallway to anyone that looked my way, but I took the risk and would watch as she peeled up her tight skirt over her ass and then bend over and peel down her panties and hose displaying her large white ass and hair-covered lips from behind. (Late 70s) The best thing for me was she always went directly to the toilet during lunch and I had the same lunch hour. I always made a point to be gone when she came out but she did notice me once or twice, but not in the observation mode. The end of my freshman year maintenance actually filled in the holes with wood putty, and were open again within a week. Years later I heard from other alumni of the different teachers through the years who had been on display.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2023, 12:05 AM

Default Social Studies Teacher

Had a social studies teacher who I'll call Ms. S who looked sort of old but she had great looks, she always wore the hottest dresses during the warm weather. Near the end of the school year I stayed after to help her clean up the room, it was nice being able to stay with Ms. S a while longer. While I was cleaning around her desk I got right next to her legs and saw up her dress a few times seeing her butt and white panties, she never noticed I just told her I was making sure her desk space was clean of pencils or paper scraps and she was cool with it, spent more time with her the year after whenever there was time and when her room was empty. Might post more later.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares95 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2023, 06:03 AM

Default Miss orbell.

At our school we had a geography teacher called miss Orbell she was not long out of teacher training and in her mid twenties, being very good looking she attracted a lot of attention especially from the horny 13/14 year old boys , late 50s pencil skirts and stockings were the order of the day, and in the summer it was a full skirt or summer dress, I was always in trouble for one thing or another so most of the time I had to sit directly in front of the teachers desk so they could keep an eye on me.
Miss orbell had the habit of sitting with her knees slightly apart and being very clumsy I was always dropping something and having to bend down to pick it up getting an excellent view up a skirt at her white panties at the same time, he's still find it very erotic seeing a pair of white panties with a few wisps of pubic hair sticking from the edges!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
milf, panties, stockings, teacher, upskirt; voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LebanonHomeMade2 02

2m:06s

01-30-2005
Half naked drunk birthday dare

3m:59s

05-04-2012
6adabbb1

2m:29s