uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2021, 08:33 PM

Default WWE: Revealing The Real Dakota Kai

Long time, no see, I should say. I started this full Dakota Kai story about two years ago and finished it finally earlier this year over on the "Bra and panties match" story hosted on the CHYOA website. I'm going to be sharing the full Dakota story here over the coming days/weeks. To sum it up, it is basically a rewritten Dakota Kai heel turn from 2019 and the aftermath to fit the non-PG/bra and panties match style. So, enough about me, hopefully you all njoy the story and the first chapter.

Chapter One - The Desperate Deal

November 6th, 2019 – NXT Arena

Dakota Kai sits outside of the NXT Arena in her purple and black gear and her white jacket wrapped over her shoulders. She’s all alone after not being picked by Rhea Ripley for her War Games team, instead Mia Yim was picked over her. After being called a waste of a pick and then not being able to prove herself, she’s as down as ever.

The smacking of chains are heard and Dakota keeps her head down, not wanting to be bothered but the sound stops right in front of her.

“You almost had a chance… almost.”

Dakota looks up to see the NXT Women’s Champion and the other team captain for War Games Shayna Baszler; the same woman who just made her tap out about an hour ago. Shayna has her henchwomen, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir, following behind her carrying her towel and championship. Dakota ignores them and puts her head down once again.

“If you want to gloat, take it elsewhere. I’m sure you need to go and look for your fourth teammate,” says Dakota as she holds her emotions back.

Shayna smirks and pulls a seat up in front of Dakota. “That’s the thing.” She takes a seat in front of Dakota, who refuses to look up at her.

“I know you wanted to be in War Games and I know you wanted to prove that you can be the one to beat me for this championship right here, but you couldn’t get it done tonight and Rhea has moved on. As I said before, you were a waste of a pick…
for them.”

Dakota looks surprised at Shayna’s comment and slowly looks up at Shayna.

“What did you just say?”

“If you were on Rhea’s team, the end result would be just like it was tonight with the four of you losing. But here’s the thing I wouldn’t admit elsewhere, you are tougher than those four. I made Mia tap, Tegan has two weak legs, I made Candice tap out just a few weeks ago, and Rhea thinks she’s as tough as she is stupid. Now they’ve all teamed up because they can’t beat me alone… but you even now come and fight me alone after everything I’ve done to you.”

Shayna is handed the Women’s Championship from Jessamyn and places it over her shoulder. “I know you want a shot at this, and the only way for you to prove it was by competing in War Games and winning… and I’m going to give you a chance to get on my team.”

Dakota almost looks insulted at the suggestion, “What makes you think I would want to be on your team?”

“You just came back from injury and have something prove. There is other bonuses to War Games: your first Takeover, being one of the first women to compete it in, fighting with Tegan and Candice… two of your best friends who didn’t even try to suggest that Rhea pick you… but those bonuses don’t matter compared to you wanting this,” Shayna smacks her hand against the gold plated belt. “I know you are dying to prove yourself, and if you win for our team at War Games then I will personally ask William Regal to give you a championship match.

But I need you to win one match… just one match next week to earn your spot.”

“One match? Against who?”

“Io Shirai, if you can beat her then I will let you on the team.”

Just a few minutes ago, Dakota thought she was going to be out of War Games all together and now Shayna of all people is offering her one last chance. Before she can give her answer, Shayna interrupts her.

“But… if you lose I want you to feel shame and humiliated for not getting picked for either team. If you so badly want to be in War Games and maybe get a shot at this Women’s Championship, you need show that you want it. I need you to beat Io in a Bra and Panties match.”

Shocked, Dakota doesn’t know what to say. Not only does she have to beat one of the best women’s wrestlers in the world, but she has to strip her to her underwear. If she wins, she’s getting her one step closer to her dream.
If she loses, though, then she’ll be on national television in her underwear as a giant loser.

Shayna once again taunts her, “So… do you want War Games? Do you want Takeover? Do you want this gold? Or do you want to sit on the sidelines in Chicago?”

Dakota shoots up from her seat and stares down at Shayna, “Fine, I’m in! I’ll do it!”

Shayna leans back and slowly gets up from her chair and slides it back under the table it came from. The NXT Women’s Champion turns her head back to Dakota.

“Good, now you’re gonna have to tell Regal that you want this match.”

Shayna tries to leave but Dakota puts her hand out, “As long as you promise I’ll get that championship match after we exit the cages.”

“I’m a woman of my word, you win both and you get a shot at this… now like I said go tell Regal you want this match.”

Shayna almost snorts from holding back a laugh, “He likes you for some reason, and probably wouldn’t believe me or Io if we told him about this idea. But this is what I like to see from you: fire. The more fired up you are, the more likely you are to win. Carry this over into next week and you will be in the double cage in Chicago, the way you want to be seen.

If you don’t, then... well... those people in the crowd will get to see you in a whole other way.”

Shayna and the two other Horsewomen walk away, leaving Dakota to her thoughts as she wonders what the hell she just got herself into. She nods her head, pumping herself up as she walks back towards the building; most likely to tell General Manager William Regal about the match she wants.

-----------------------------------

November 13th, 2019 – NXT Arena

Click image for larger version

Name:	WWE NXT - Io vs Dakotajpg.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	341.7 KB
ID:	12052084

The NXT Universe is on fire this Wednesday night! Lio Rush has already defended his Cruiserweight Championship in a hot opener, Ciampa looks to find his fourth member of his War Games team, and in the main event we will see Bianca Belair and Mia Yim battle in a ladder match to see which team gets the advantage in War Games! However, just moments ago the camera crew found Rhea Ripley and Tegan Nox down after an attack outside the arena by an unknown suspect. Right now, though, we focus on another aspect of the women’s War Games match.

“Higher Ground” breaks out over the NXT Arena’s sound system and Dakota Kai moves her way onto the stage in her purple gear with the TEAM KICK outline on the trunks and the top. Dakota looks a little nervous but still confident in herself.

Name:	hyifml11.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	715.5 KB
ID:	12052085

She runs around the ringside area and slides into the apron before doing her signature pose for the fans.

“The following contest is a Bra and Panties Match! The only way to win is to strip your opponent down to their bra and panties! Introducing first: Dakota Kai!” shouts Alicia Taylor into her microphone. Dakota climbs into the ring and takes off her white jacket, setting it aside and adjusting her gear as the lights in the arena go out.

The haunting beats of Io Shirai’s theme song ring as the former colorful Genius of the Sky walks out in a black top showing off her midriff and black leather pants. She looks to the ring before flipping off the hood on her black jacket and yelling at the top of her lungs.

“And her opponent: Io Shirai!”

Name:	eczhueqv5hg31.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	12052086

As Io walks to the ring, Mauro Ranallo is on commentary talking about how Dakota requested this match take place, and how she is really willing to put it all on the line to get into War Games.

“As we promoted last week, it was originally suppose to be Mia Yim facing Io Shirai tonight. With Dakota Kai requesting this match against Io, though, Bianca Belair will be taking the place of Io in tonight’s main event ladder match!”

Beth Phoenix cuts in stating that there will surely be more War Games to come, and that Dakota doesn’t have to put herself through this. She says even Tegan Nox tried to talk her friend out of it, but Dakota just won’t listen. It takes Nigel to remind both of them that this isn’t about clothes, War Games, or even having her first Takeover match in the end, it’s about the NXT Women’s Championship match that Shayna Baszler is has hanging over Dakota Kai if she is able to win tonight and at Takeover.

Io Shirai climbs the ropes and throws her leg over the top before posing as the white bulbs flash around her. She hops down before taking off her own jacket and tossing it outside, and staring down Dakota Kai. The two women stare each other down as referee Jessika Carr calls for the bell.

Dakota Kai and Io Shirai step towards each other and quickly lock up in a collar and elbow. Both women plant their feet, trying to use their strength to get the advantage at the start. After a bit of back and forth, Io is the winner of this exchange as she is able to push Dakota backwards and to the ropes. Io sets Dakota back against the ropes, forcing the referee to step in between the two ladies. Io keeps Dakota against the ropes and Jessika begins counting.

“One! Two! Three! Four!”

Io breaks her hold and quickly pushes Dakota back, either showing how cocky she is or just trying to play mind games. The Joshi star laughs at Dakota, but is met with a forearm in response! Io goes reeling from the ropes back into the center of the ring, she tries to regroup and steps back up to Dakota but eats another forearm to mouth!

Io goes back once again and decides to take a different approach as she runs and bounces off the ropes, as she runs back Io puts her arm out to try and hit a clothesline but Dakota easily ducks under. Io keeps running and Dakota copies her; running to the other side. The two women head towards each other and it’s Dakota who ends up on top as she lifts her foot up to connect with a big boot!

Dropping to the mat, Io grabs her jaw with her right hand, her facial expression expressing pain and shock. The Full Sail crowd cheers on their favorite New Zealand superstar as Dakota pumps her arms up, causing the crowd to cheer even loud as she yells out “come on!” Io turns over and gets to her knees, Dakota keeps herself on top by wrapping an around around Io’s head to get her into a side headlock. Dakota pulls Io to her feet and wrenches back on her hold, squeezing her head tighter.

The crowd keeps itself behind Kai as Io starts walking her over to the ropes, and bounces her off the ropes then pushes Dakota away. Dakota runs across the ring and does a complete front flip on her return, cause as she was running back Io dropkicked her right into Dakota directly into the left knee. Dakota rolls onto her stomach, wincing as the healthier of her two knees aches in pain. Before Dakota can move anymore, Io drives the soles of her boots into the back of the Kiwi with a double foot stomp!

Dakota arches her back and lets out a cry of pain, placing her hand on her back. Io wastes no time once again and approaches the head of Dakota, bending over, and grabbing the hem of the purple top. Dakota quickly registered what was happening as her gear starts to slip away from her. The Full Sail audience stand up as Io pulls on the fan favorite’s top. Dakota Kai screams as the bottom of her white bra is exposed, slowly going more and more off her body.

Dakota tries to keep her arms down as Io Shirai continues to pull on her top. The whole bra is exposed as the top wraps itself around Dakota’s head. The girl can’t even see as her top covers her eyes. She needs to save her top and fast, if not she will already be down by one. Dakota pulls her arms down, allowing her top to go down just a bit and letting her see Io standing ahead of her. Her view doesn’t last long through as Io gives a hard tug on the top and pulls it back over Dakota’s face… and pulling her to knees.

Standing up to her feet, Dakota has her top wrapped around her head and her arms stretched out. Dakota draws her arms back and sends her two fists into Io’s midsection. Her grip of Dakota’s top loosens a bit, but she gives another pull and is able to finally get it past Dakota’s head and now only needs to get it down the arms. Dakota knows she is in huge trouble and throws another round of double fists into the stomach of Io, and Io loses her grip. Dakota, with her top around her arms, swings her hands out and connects with a Polish hammer into the chest of Io that drops her to the mat!

The kick happy Kiwi pulls her purple top back on, covering her white bra once again, and adjusts it to put it back into place. Dakota takes a bit too long fixing her gear as Io jumps to her feet, leaps into the air, and connects her foot with the back of Dakota’s head with an enziguru. After a bit of stumbling, Dakota drops to the mat near the corner; which gives Io an idea. The Japanese Judas rushes to grab Dakota by the hair and drag her to the corner itself, putting her in a seated position against it. Io then runs to the opposite corner, wasting no time bouncing off the buckles and bolting back, leaping, and driving two knees into the body of Miss Kai!

The pain her upper body at the moment is bad for Dakota, but the bright side of it at least is her chest isn't as exposed as before. She closes her eyes and holds her hands to her chest to try and ease the pain. While this is happening on Dakota’s side of things, Io Shirai has decided the next step of offensive. She grabs the ankles of Dakota, pulls her out of the corner, and leaves her laying on the mat. Io gets to the corner and hops to the top rope.

Everyone knows what Io is going for, all but Dakota who still has her eyes shut. Io knows that attempting the moonsault on Dakota this early has a high risk factor, but connecting has a high reward. It could finish the match right here if she hits it perfectly. She looks out into the Full Sail crowd, who are patiently waiting for Io’s big move.

Before Io can jump, Dakota rises to her feet and pushes Io’s legs from under her causing her to drop groin first onto the top turnbuckle. The crowd lets out a collective “ohhh” as Io smacks hard. Dakota leans against the ropes to catch her breath, then lifts her arm up and throws a clubbing blow to the back of Io. She grabs a handful of Io’s hair and yanks back, pulling Io into a tree of woe! Dakota lays a kick into the gut of Io, and proceeds to run over to the opposite corner. Once she gets there, she lines herself up and takes off towards Io.

Hanging upside down, Io Shirai has her hands wrapped around the middle rope which she tries to use to pull herself up. She looks over at Dakota and sees her coming towards her at full speed, so Io lets go of the rope and places her hands in front of her face to prepare for the attack. Dakota Kai runs towards Io like a bullet getting shot out a gun, but suddenly Dakota leaps forward and slides the rest of the way on her knees; stopping just in front of Io’s body. With zero hesitation, Dakota grabs a hold of Io’s leather top and peels it over her head!

Io opens her eyes to see her top covering her face, she tries to throw her arms around to hit Dakota like what happened to her but it’s no use. Dakota gets the neckline past Io’s head and easily whips the top away from Io, leaving her dark green bra exposed to the NXT Universe!

The consequences of losing this match finally hits Io while she hangs upside down. Her cleavage from tits are nearly spilling out due to her situation the moment and, while Dakota would have a hard time getting her pants off with her upside down, she knows she needs to get loose before she suffers a wardrobe malfunction.

Dakota throws the top out of the ring and to the floor below. All she had to do now was take off Io’s pants and she’d be in War Games. Dakota walks back over to Io and untangles her, letting Io drop to the mat. Io throws a hand over her chest while Dakota pulls her back to her feet. Dakota leans Io back into the corner, points her right pointer finger up, and makes a circle in the air with it. The crowd starts cheering as Dakota takes off once again, this time going all the way around the squared circle.

The leader of Team Kick picks up speed as she takes her last left turn and lifts her right boot as she inches closer to Io. Her running boot does not connect as Io moves out the way just in time and Dakota’s foot goes right over the top rope. She goes to pull her foot back but her white knee brace gets hung on the rope for a moment, and a moment is all Io needs to swing the momentum back into the direction. In that moment, Io comes back and drives her shoulder into the back of Dakota’s left knee with a chop block; making Dakota lose her footing. With her knee brace stuck, Dakota gets hung as well momentarily but her momentum causes her to go a back flip and her knee brace gets unstuck.

Dakota lands face first on the mat and doesn’t have time to recover, all because Io starts stomping away on Dakota’s left knee. Io pulls Dakota to the middle of the ring by her left leg, then steps over into a half Boston Crab with the left leg. It isn’t hard for Dakota to turn herself around and kick Io away. She gets back to the feet, but Io sends a kick into the gut of Dakota. The former colorful superstar places Dakota’s head between the black leather pants covered legs, then flips Dakota into a seated position on her shoulders, and then Io drives Dakota into the mat with a Powerbomb!

Io keeps her grip as she drops Dakota to the canvas and, before Dakota can even react, Io grabs Dakota’s purple bottoms and rips them down to the knees! Dakota screams out as Io uses her leverage of standing up to easily pull the bottoms past the knee brace and gets the bottoms to her feet. She tries to reach up to her bottoms, but it’s no use as Io gets the small shorts off Dakota, leaving her white thong out for all to see.

After whipping the bottoms off her feet, Dakota’s legs drop to the mat and she immediately throws her hands over the front of the thong. The audience cheers as both women strip each other of their clothes, but some feel bad for Dakota and want her to push on. Dakota, at the moment, is only thinking of all these people seeing her like this. All the fans in the arena, the people at home watching on the USA Network, the viewers that will watch this on the WWE Network, they all see her in a white thong that will show off her butt once she stands up.

Standing up isn’t an option right now because, before Dakota can even move, Io grabs Dakota’s leg and flips her over onto her stomach; exposing the backside of her thong which shows off more of her cheeks than she probably hoped the fans would see. Io steps through and bends Dakota’s right knee under the weight of her legs, and entwines her hands together around the face of Dakota. Io pulls back on her STF hold and Dakota reaches out with her hands in pain. This submission hold won’t win her the match, but Shirai knows that this will wear down Dakota and could drain whatever remaining fight she has in her.

Dakota knows this situation isn’t good: Io has her locked in this STF and continues to pull back, her ass is completely exposed right now and she can’t cover it even with her hands, and there is no way she can fight back right now. She digs her elbows and fingers into the mat and slowly drags herself across the ring. Io pulls herself closer to be able to transation her hold from Dakota’s face and slips her hands around Dakota’s throat. Now Dakota is having the air choked out of her, and this will only end badly if she doesn’t make it the rest of the way.

After a bit of more of crawling, Dakota gets her hands to the bottom rope and pulls herself forward; able to slip out Io’s submission hold and get outside the ring. Dakota rolls under the ropes, is able to quickly get her balance, and looks to her left and right as she stands in the alley way. People. Fans. Just feet away from her, Dakota embarrassingly puts her left hand over the front of her thong and her right is placed over her butt cheek; allowing herself to feel her skin and feel how exposed it is. The Kiwi turns around and looks at the fans that were behind her in the alley way, as the fans clap and cheer.

Those fans could very well be cheering for her, but in her predicament she feels they cheering her being stripped, them seeing her butt, them seeing her white underwear. Dakota looks horrified at this idea, but is quickly brought out of her train of thought as a smack echos across the NXT Arena. She moves her hand from her front and has a hand on each butt cheek after Io Shirai snuck behind her and gave her a slap across the butt!

Dakota turns around to Io, who has a wicked smile on her face and is biting down on her tounge very sex like. However, she is the snapped out of HER head as Dakota swings her hand around and slaps the taste out of Io’s mouth! Io steps back from the impact, and Dakota grabs her by the pants and hair. After throwing her back into the ring, Dakota spins Io around so her head is outside the ring, and connects with a pump kick to the side of her face.

Following her back into the ring, Dakota waits for Io to get back to her feet before stepping forward and connecting a huge kick Io’s face! This is the fire that Shayna wanted from her! Io steps backwards and leans against the ropes from the impact, taking a breather. Dakota doesn’t give her much of one as she closes the distance, but Io tries to swing it back in her favor by pushing Dakota down and getting set up for a quick DDT.

This doesn’t work well for Io as Dakota easily slips out of her headlock, keeps a grip on Io’s arm, then pulls her in for a short armed clothesline right to the chest! Io drops to a knee from the collision, but Dakota is smart and keeps her hand wrapped around Io’s arm. Kai jerks Shirai back up to her feet and leans her against the ropes, then pulls her into the opposite direction with an Irish whip.

The Japanese star runs across the ring in her green bra and her breast bounce up and down with each step. She rebounds off the ropes and Dakota Kai hops into the air to connect with a picture perfect dropkick that sends Io right to the mat. Dakota lands on the mat and pulls herself to her knees, sitting there for a moment as Io tries to regroup. She stays there for a bit then places a hand over her left butt cheek, still feeling the stinging from Io’s spank a few moments ago.

Io tried to play a mind game on Dakota and now her own mind is ringing from the kick moments ago. Dakota still doesn’t like that her white thong is out for all to see, or the fact that her black thigh high socks makes her thong stand out even more. Dakota gets to her feet and approaches the downed Io as she lays on her stomach.

Dakota lifts her right leg into the air, getting her foot all the way above her head, and giving the crowd quite the view of her. Her thong rides up her ass a bit, exposing more of her cheeks. For the people with the frontal view of Dakota, it’s a quick second that they get to see just how small Dakota’s thong is as it is probably is just centimeters from exposing her pussy. Some fans would even say they swear they saw a camel toe when her leg was fully extended.

After what seemed like minutes but was only just a few seconds, Dakota drives her leg down and drops it onto the back of Io Shirai! The impact makes a loud thud on Io’s back from the force of the kick, but Dakota’s butt cheeks ripple from the impact as well. Io yells out in pain as she rolls over onto her back, then back over onto her stomach before trying to rub her back.

The leader of Team Kick has the Joshi Judas down on the mat hurting, this could be a chance for victory. She rushes to grab the top of Io’s leather pants and the tightness of the pants show itself early. The pants barely move as Dakota continues to pull, just barely exposing the waistband of Io’s green panties.

Io begins kicking her legs as Dakota continues to work on getting Io’s pants off. A big tug gets the top of the pants past Io’s butt, unveiling her dark green thong! The evil Genius of the Sky turns herself around which forces Dakota to lose her hold, and then pushes Dakota away with a double kick to the midsection. Both women rush to their feet and meet each other in the middle, then both of them connect with a forearm to the other.

They stumble a bit before Dakota connects with another, then Io hits one, and Dakota finishes this series with a huge forearm that sends Io back a bit. After a few steps backwards, Io regains her footing and leaps into the air. Dakota doesn’t have long to react before Io wraps her legs around Dakota’s head and flings her forward with a hurricanrana. Dakota goes flying across the ring and lands throat first on the middle rope facing the hard cam. Io stands back and takes off, all while her butt and thong are being pushed up by her leather pants that are resting just below her cheeks.

Io hits the ropes and sprints to Dakota, as she gets closer to Dakota she grabs a hold of the ropes and pulls herself though, flings her legs through and goes for a 619! But it doesn’t connect!

Dakota ducks under the 619 and Io goes back into the ring, spinning and trying to gain back her footing. Io suddenly is on her back and feels her pants getting lower on her legs. She shakes her head and realizes Dakota Kai has her butt in Io’s face after doing and O’Connor roll, and is pulling at Io’s pants! The pants get at about mid-thigh before Io is able to fully react to what is happening, she starts kicking her legs again; trying to break Dakota’s hold.

One big pull gets the leather pants down to Io’s knees but the pull was so hard that Dakota loses her footing and falls backwards. Io immediately grabs onto her pants and get them up again as she stands up. Both women get to their feet at the same time and have a mini stand off before one charges first.

Io Shirai is the first to run and it costs her instantly because once she was close enough, Dakota lifted her right leg and connected with a roundhouse kick to the side of Io’s face! The Joshi Judas immediately started stumbling around the right before settling in the corner of the ring; only able to stand due to the ropes. Dakota sees this and jumps towards Io, connecting with a quick Stinger Splash; crashing Io in the corner.

Dakota sees her chance to make a big impact here, and sets herself up perfectly. With a small hop, Dakota circles around the ring like a bolt of lightning and lifts her foot once again… and her boot makes a connection with Io’s face for the Kaio Kick! Io starts to fall to the mat but Dakota keeps her on her feet by grabbing a handful of her hair and dragging her to the center of the ring. Dakota looks out into the crowd of people cheering her on then lifts Io Shirai onto her shoulder in a fireman’s carry.

She has Io up for the GTK and just before she can push Io off, Io starts wiggling; making Dakota lose her balance a bit. Dakota tries to keep her balance as Io moves about on her shoulders, but it doesn’t last much longer as Dakota bends over and Io is able to land on her feet… and she has Dakota’s top in her grips!

Pulling is easier than ever with this positioning, as Io is able to easily pull the top over Dakota’s face, past her chin, and up her arms! Dakota isn’t even able to react quick enough because her top is around her arms so fast. Before she can get any type of defense up in her, the purple top is ripped from her arms and wrists; leaving Dakota Kai in her white bra and thong!

Dakota stands up straight as Jessika Carr calls for the bell; signaling the end of the match! The beats of Io’s theme song means only one thing, Dakota has lost! Dakota is out of War Games! Dakota is… in her bra and thong! She looks down at her body and sees what the audience sees: her body uncovered from it’s clothes in a matching bra and thong. She wants to turn around and run but it’s almost like she’s frozen as she brings her head back up and sees all the fans taking pictures and videos, and the TV production cameras fixed on her as Io throws her top out of the ring and beginning to celebrate.

Eventually, she throws her hands over her body and drops to her butt; sitting in the middle of the ring. With a hand over her chest and the other over the front of thong, Dakota can’t believe this has happened. She… she… she had to win. This couldn’t be happening. She looks up at Io, who has climbed the turnbuckle and is posing to the crowd with her green bra on display. She isn’t feeling embarrassed, she’s the winner here. Dakota, though, as she sits in her bra and thong, is the loser.

Dakota comes out of her shock and crawls over to the edge, and uses the bottom rope to pull herself out the ring. She puts her right hand over her mouth in disbelief, and rushes up the entrance way with her left trying to cover her butt as it bounces while she runs through the black curtain.

Stepping through the curtain, Dakota is finally out of sighting of the fans. She is backstage where all her peers are, though. She begins tearing up as she sees the backstage staff with all of their eyes on her, seeing all of her. This is so humiliating for her as she has to walk past all the random people: people that don’t know her, people she respects, people that are veterans of this industry, even some of the people that fought to get rid of the bra and panties matches and bring in this new era for the women.

Dakota let her greed for multiple things get the best of her and lead her to accepting this match. Now her greed lead her this situation. As she makes her way down the hallway, she sees a cameraman in the distance who is most likely with the WWE YouTube channel or the website team. They probably want an interview with her after her loss, but she doesn’t want to talk. She just wants to hide her body. She looks to see if there is any way she can avoid this, but there is only straight and right to them.

After sighing in defeat, Dakota keeps her hands covering her body as she walks over to them. Before she can reach them, though, Tegan Nox pushes past the cameraman with a robe in her hand. She opens it up as she gets closer to Dakota.

“Oh my God, Dakota, I’m so sorry this happened to you. Here, take this robe. You need to cover up. I can only imagine what you’re going through right now,” says Tegan. She holds the robe in front of herself, waiting for Dakota to put her arms into the sleeves and put it on. However, Dakota just puts her head down in shame.

“I... I can’t take that robe. I don’t deserve to cover up. I lost and like Shayna said... I’m... I’m ashamed and humiliated, and I’m a loser. I’m in my underwear, Teg, you can’t imagine what I’m going through!”

Tegan looks taken aback by Dakota’s outburst, but she knows it’s warranted. Dakota is standing in front of her in a matching white bra and thong, all she wants her to do is cover up before anyone else sees; even though a lot of people already have.

“I know Dakota and I’m sorry, and you’re not a loser. Please Dakota, just take the robe.”

“No... I deserve this walk of shame.”

And with that, Dakota steps to the side of Tegan, who keeps the robe open in one last hope, and walks right past her. Tegan watches her friend walk up to the cameraman, who immediately points the camera into Dakota’s face. She stands there for three seconds before brushing past him, leaving the cameraman to focus on an upset Tegan in the background. He turns it around and points it to Dakota, who’s backside is on full display due to refusing the robe.

Suddenly, the camera is jerked back around and it was by none other than Tegan; who is looking past the camera and at the man holding it. “Hey! Don’t be a little perv! You want to look at an ass, look at Bianca’s later tonight when Mia Yim wins the ladder match. Then watch NXT Takeover where Rhea, Candice, Mia, and myself will enter War Games and kick ass!”

But Bianca’s ass didn’t get kicked later that night. It was a hard hitting, back and forth ladder match that made both women look like stars. Mia Yim even took a ladder to the face that busted her nose open. But in the end it was Bianca Belair who retrieved the briefcase after a bit of shenanigans.

Candice LeRae would run down to try and help her injured teammate and take a diving crossbody to the outside because of it. Bianca would climb the ladder but Candice would stop her with a huge powerbomb. Candice would help Mia back into the ring but as Mia climbed up the ladder, NXT UK Women’s Champion Kay Lee Ray would appear and attack Candice before pushing Mia off the ladder; sending her through a ladder on the outside!

It was now official: the fourth member of Team Baszler was Kay Lee Ray and they had the advantage heading into War Games. The next week on NXT, RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and Rhea Ripley would fight to a no contest while Kay Lee Ray would defeat Tegan Nox in a non-title match. Dakota Kai, though, was no where to be seen and hasn’t been seen since walking away from Tegan Nox in the WWE on YouTube exclusive video.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to overhead2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

2m:37s

04-01-2010
yt1s com Slingshot ride The best boobs

5m:24s

06-19-2021
20160903 075816 on Vimeo

1m:05s

01-08-2017
jap gym

0m:55s