uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2020, 08:47 AM

Post Family Triangle

I've been married to my wife for 32 years. We have known each other for nearly 40 years and went to school together. She is a year younger than I am and the same age as my brother. I began dating her when I was a Senior in high school and she a Junior. Unbeknownst to me or Vicky, my brother had a major infatuation with her. Vicky and I continued on to college together. We had a great time, made some friends and shared some experiences. Even sharing each other sexually which we enjoyed. After our first day of touring a couple museums, we checked into our hotel where we all shared a room. My brother and I went out to get some take out food and brought it back to our room. Upon returning, we found Vicky sitting on a bed in just her panties and bra watching tv. Looked comfortable, so I got undressed to my underware as well. My brother, not wanting to be the odd man out, did so too. It was indeed comfortable. We talked and reviewed the day and made plans for what we wanted to do the next day. When it came time for bed, Vicky removed her bra and went to brush her teeth. The look on my brothers face was complete shock. It was the first time seeing her topless which was a big turn on for me. She came back and got into bed. As the tv and lights went out, Vicky and I began getting into it with each other sealing the deal with an orgasm a piece. Next morning, my brother said that he heard everything. I was completely apologetic to him. As he was in the shower, I told Vicky that we were heard and that I apologized. When he got out she also apologized but saying she was not embarrassed about it. We then all showered, got dressed and headed out.
After our second day of touristy stuff and dinner at a diner. We went back to the hotel. This time, Vicky got undressed and remained topless. We were somewhat exhausted and were happy laying in bed watching tv. Until I farted in bed. Vicky got up and said she was sleeping with my brother tonight. He didn't know what to say as she got into his bed. This wasn't planned at all! Remembering last night, I made a comment they they should keep the noise down too. Vicky couldn't resist being a little touchy flirty with my brother as he layed there pretending nothing was happening. After a few minutes, Vicky asked if I minded if they made a little noise just to show my brother that I was ok with it. Obviously, I gave in and said fine! She definitely got my brother aroused using just her hand. He was still not reciprocating but just laying there completely shocked as his fantasy was coming true. I asked if they minded if I turn the tv off. THey both agreed and I got hit with her panties as she took them off and threw them at me. I could not see what was going on but heard her whisper to him to just have fun. I could definitely tell she was having a little more fun then he was. Finally, he got on top of her. By this time I could only see the silhouettes and him asking her where he could cum. She telling him to just let it happen. After they had their fun, the three of us were still awake. We talked about it and that was when we learned that he had an infatuation to her. I thought that was awesome and Vicky thought that was cute. I said it didn't mind them having sex together. Vicky agreed.
The next night, we decided to let him have sex and sleep with her again alone and I would go out for a while so he would be more comfortable. I found myself in the weight room just imagining what was going on. When I got back to the room, they were in bed talking laying in each others arms. The sheets covering their waists and they were bare above. Knowing that I was comfortable with this, he was more comfortable. It was definitely a wonderful weekend.
Back at home, Vicky and I got an apartment. Finally leaving her parents house. The apartment needed some painting and we asked my brother if he could help paint the apartment. Of course, any way that he could be close to Vicky he would accept. They began sleeping with each other again and occasionally him spending the night. This continued for a couple years. Vicky and I decided to begin a family. We were blessed with twin girls. To this day we do not know if it was me or my brother that got lucky. But, secretly the two of us take credit.
My brother never married, but was engaged twice. Vicky went to one of their HS reunions with him and spent the night at his place. Obviously, they don't get together all that often anymore but if something should ever happen to me, I know the two of them would be happy with each other.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9

1m:31s

07-16-2017
webcam shower

1m:53s