Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2020, 06:15 AM

Thanked 1,039 Times in 45 Posts
Default The Weird things that turned you on

Guys ask girls in messages what turns you on? That is a multi-layered question or at least the answers are. While we are drawn to a fit body, strong arms, cute face and etc . . . it can also be the way a man will kiss you. Nothing turned me off more as an adult than a guy who tries to stick his tongue down your throat the first kiss. But I am not writing this to discuss normal turn ons and turn offs. Here are some situations where I got turned on for reasons I never had thought about until they happened.

The first one I am going to bring up is the skinny dipping story and driving up on the man I wrote about already.
I already admired him and the thought of him naked in the water and separated from his clothes really did turn me on.

In college I had a set up for a date with an older guy. When I say older he was in his early 30s and I was 18 years old. One of my new college friends was dating this guy's friend and I had met the man at a party. We had chatted some back in forth on the old yahoo chat and decided to go out. Our conversation had gotten sexual and we were pretty much planning a booty session with a nice meal before it happened. I say that now. Back then I would have said we were going out on a date! So we have a good meal and we do hit it off and we are heading for a cheap but clean motel that he knew when I asked about condoms. He was like no, we will have to stop and get some. That was not a turn on. I kind of wanted him to be prepared -- like a Boy scout I guess! Anyway he and I stop at a Pharmacy chain and we both go inside and he gets a 12 pack of Trojans and we go to the counter together and his hand is on my hip. The condoms were the only item being purchased. The young man checking us out was my age or younger and you could tell by the look on his face he knew this man was about to fuck me. I was dressed in a beige summer dress because it was still warm, though it was in the fall. I had on sandals. The dress showed off my hips and tje mid thigh skirt showed a lot of my legs. The check-out guy's eyes had been on me since we had walked in and I could see the lust? Something in his eyes and suddenly it made me super horny. I was really turned on because the guy I was with was paying for the condoms, but this check-out guy kept looking at me and meeting my eyes like he was confirming I was into this. I almost wanted to have sex in the vehicle when we got outside!! When we got in the motel I was taking off my clothes when the door shut!! We used several of those condoms that night.

Third time. We lived near a big recreational lake and we did go there to swim with friends and have large family get-togethers. It was a nice lake. An older cousin of mine (Guy) had bought a water craft and it was a two-seater. He took me for a ride on it. The wind had the surface of the lake wavy. It was not smooth and it was kind of bumpy. We went way out into the lake and he turned into the waves and the watercraft started bumping up and down and somehow my bikini bottoms had gotten into a position to where every jolt was like someone pressing their fingers tightly against my clitoris. I came riding the jet ski and I remember burying my head into the back of my cousin's life jacket doing my best to be quiet and he still heard me.

"Are you okay," he yelled over his shoulder.

"Oh yeah," I replied, coasting down from my orgasm. "I am fine.":

When I got back I made an excuse for my bf and I to leave and we found a place to have sex. It made me want to get a jet ski, but I have ridden them since and that has never happened again.

What are some times that you got turned on and you weren't expecting the situation to do that to you?

Last edited by Rachellus; 04-24-2020 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:42 AM

The older boy one is pretty hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachellus View Post
Guys ask girls in messages what turns you on? .......

Last edited by Turtle; 04-24-2020 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following User Says Thank You to jho.n3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020, 09:47 AM

Thanked 26,605 Times in 1,279 Posts

My wife had a similar thing happen. My best friend bought a Harley years ago, of course the first thing he did was ride it over to our house to show it off. My wife and I oooh'ed & ahh'd and my wife wanted him to take her for a ride. She was wearing a skirt so she went in to change while my buddy showed me all the features. She got on and they went for a ride on an open highway near our house.

They came back 20-30 minutes later and my buddy went off to show off to some other friends. As soon as he left my wife grabbed me and dragged me to the bedroom, I said if I had know a Hog made her so horny I would have bought one. She said her jeans were a little tight and if she leaned a certain way the vibrations went right to her clit, she had mini-orgasms almost the entire time. She said she hoped my friend thought her grabbing was from fear and the motor sound and the helmet covered her moans.

Now one of her favorite fantasies is being passed around a biker bar.
Old 10-04-2020, 10:35 PM

Thanked 2,765 Times in 201 Posts

First-time women at the nude beach or resort that struggle with getting naked.

It can be both funny and exciting to see them fidgeting nervously with their sarong or bathing suit, tugging away at it, letting a boob slip out and then quickly looking around to make sure no one is watching (hehe.)

- Sometimes they wiggle out of the bathing suit bottom while sitting down real quick, stay bottomless for a while before going for their tops and quickly popping it off.
- Sometimes they untie their sarongs and let gravity do the work for them. One boob, then the other pops out as the sarong comes down (that's something my first wife did and I'm sure someone was thrilled by that as well!)
- Sometimes they go topless right away, but keep the bottoms on. And you wonder if it'll come off. Then you see them a little while later, with no bottoms and you think: "Damn; I missed it!"
- Sometimes they get undressed standing up, suddenly realize they're completely naked in front of everyone and quickly cover up with their hands or a towel. It's like: "ok dude...you're eventually going to have to put your hands/towel down...and I will see it happen!" It's even funnier when they fail to realize the towel is too small and they're effectively still bottomless.

What these newbies don't get is that it would be a lot of attention-grabbing if they just got naked right away. But what would be the fun in that.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Movie 0004

3m:22s

07-09-2005
SweetP18 3

5m:47s

01-17-2005
MM14

1m:10s

10-01-2005
bouncy sideview