uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2020, 02:20 PM

Default Sexual swear words

Is anybody else turned on hearing women use sexually related swear words? I had a work colleague that I fancied, that continually said "bugger". She didn't mean it in a sexual way, but it put images in my head.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robert521 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 09:20 AM

Thanked 4,335 Times in 445 Posts

yep.

love hearing 'wank' and 'c*nt' in particular
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to graeno For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 06:07 AM

Wank does it for me, every time
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 02:58 AM

Thanked 2,603 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graeno View Post
yep.

love hearing 'wank' and 'c*nt' in particular

Deffo agree, if a girl uses the 'C' word and/or spunk , it is a big turn on
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 08:14 AM

Thanked 1,281 Times in 97 Posts
Default Coworker

I used to work with a lady who was promoted up the ranks by being smart and "one of the guys". We worked with a guy whose last name was Woodcock. She called him "Splinter Dick", much to my delight.

I've written about her on OCC before. She had a habit of wearing silk shirts without a bra.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2020, 12:18 PM

Thanked 2,200 Times in 108 Posts

Two words that get me: one considered rude, the other decidedly not. Both trigger me for similar reasons: they fetured in early sexual experiences.

When I was around 14, I was on an activity bus coming back from an after school event about an hour from the school. A girl sat next to me on the bus who I really didn't;t know well. About 15 minutes in she leaned against be with her head on my shoulder and face near my neck. I thought she was sleeping. I also thought I was very lucky to be sitting near her, since that was about as close as I had gotten to a girl my age.
"
After a while, she quietly said, do you like this?" When I told her I did, she said, "Do you want me to get you hot?" (A brief aside, here to mention that she was wearing culottes: a cross between very, very loose shorts and a divided skirt.) I don't remember what I said, but it was some form of "yes". Her response was to say, "You can put your hand on my box".

The word "box" to refer to a pussy still resonates with me, although it is rarely used.

The second word came from an encounter in my neighborhood a little but not much later in time. I was playing with a friend in his basement when his older sister came down. We had been fiddling around with old items of his father's WWII arms uniform. She was about two years older than we were and generally that was a huge age gap at that age: we were pretty much invisible to girls her age unless they were engaged in pointing out how much older and more sophisticated they were. She asked what we were doing, we told her, and at that moment I had in my hand a garrison cap.

She said, "I'll bet you don't even know what that is called". She was right, I had no name for it, but I was intimidated enough to not bluff well and to not really want to be just a "little boy" to her. As I was stumbling round for a name, my friend tried to rescue my by heading for the stairs and calling out for me to come along. She smiled at me and said, "It's a 'c*nt cap'. But then you don't know what a c*nt is either, do you?

She was, of course, right: I had no idea and was racking my brain for what c*nt might be so I could appear to be less of a little loser to her. By now I was alone in the basement with her. In the couple of seconds of my embarrassed silence, she finally said, "It's what's between a girl's legs, but you probably don't know about that either."

Now, as it happens, I did. While I had no name for it, many years earlier a neighbor girl and I had gotten into taking our clothes off in front of each other, so I did indeed know what was between a girls legs. And my earlier encounter in the activity bus had resulted in my touching her, so I figured I knew all about the subject.

Rescued by the ability to finally come across as less than completely clueless, I told her I did too know about what was between a girls legs, and explained the circumstances in which I had become familiar with that mystical place. I told her that in addition to seeing one years ago, "Roberta let me put my hand on her box and feel her up."

She said, "I'll bet you'd like to touch my c*nt". That word has been my favorite ever since. Even today, little is as thrilling to me as to hear a woman tell me to fuck her c*nt.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2020, 06:57 PM

Thanked 59,532 Times in 2,280 Posts

As mundane as it is, the term "fuck me" is still so hot. Ladies don't normally say it in so many words. They may use the F bomb, but to have a lady say "fuck me", or "I want to fuck", just revs my motor.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 12:27 PM

Thanked 3,140 Times in 254 Posts
Default C-u-n-t and t-w-a-t are OK

Mine uses any words she wants. Like, "this skirt barely covers my tw*t", or, "the slit of my c*nt will show if I wear that bikini bottom". Funny, if it's on someone else's body it's a 'pussy', but hers is a 'c*nt', sometimes a 'hole', occasionally her 'tw*t'.
The Following User Says Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2020, 02:11 PM

wondering too, which

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thin n Horny

3m:14s

11-27-2020
2fer

6m:20s

12-25-2007