uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2016, 10:45 AM

Default Lunch time fucks - The Velvet Pussy

Decided to visit my friend at her headshop and share lunch. About 5 minutes after I get there she blurts out, I'm fucking horny. This sweet 33 year old is a 32b with some really sweet nipples and a really nice round cheek size 9 ass and very tasty pussy. I am behind her counter with no one in the store, she grabs my dick and ask if I need to rush back to work. No I said and she pulled my cock out and stroked it as she looks out of the front window full of tie dye and glass. Of course I am fucking rock hard and ask her if she plans to jerk me off in the front of her store in plain view, she stated they can't see, kneels down and puts my cock in her mouth as I wonder if someone is going to make a lunch time run to the local head shop. Now I want and need to fuck, before I could ask if someone could watch the shop from the bar next door she stops, gets up and locks the front door with an out to lunch sign. She returns and this time Kim grabs my balls and dick pulling me toward her back room. She takes her top off while still holding my cock which wants her pussy bad. I pick Kim up and lay her back on the table while I yank off her skirt and panties.
I love the taste of her velvet pussy as this isnt the first time we fucked nor the first time in or near public places. Her pussy was sopping and I went down on her tasting her juice all over my face and having her sweet pussy smell making my dick more than ready. That said her moaning was getting loud enough for the business next door to hear. I put both of her legs on my shoulders, plunged my dick into her and could feel my balls slapping her ass cheeks. By now the table is slamming against the wall and Kim is screaming the usual Fuck me, Oh God, etc. ( later the brew guy next door told us he could hear us fucking). After she and I both came, the horney witch isn't done, comes out of the bathroom and looks at my still partially hard cock reeking with her come and pussy juice. She tells me to lay on said table as she puts her pussy in my face, starts to lick my balls and stroking my dick . As I am licking her clit and she is getting close to coming again, she stops, jumps on my now hard prick and starts rocking my cock like she is riding a horse. I grab her to me and tell her to bend over. It didnt take long as I starting pounding her sweet pussy from behind for us both to cum hard as we were and are very compatible, and had come together more than once.

Before we stopped playing regularly, we also fucked during the day on the Causeway 24 mile bridge, started of course by a blow job. My dick head loves the feel of her pussy. In a canoe on the bayou and in a friends bathroom at a king cake party we had a quickie. This did not count the times my cock was sucked at a stop light or just riding in the car. The good news even though she has a steady we still hook up every now and then. She obviously is a serious exhibitionist who has no conscience about who she fucks and is one horny lovely tasting ass. Think I will call the Vekvet Pussy now.

Last edited by Sparky 45; 02-15-2016 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
Old 09-04-2020, 03:04 AM
A user who abused the forums

Default Nice to be the babysitter, The Velvet Pussy Returns

Have a friend who has a really sweet round ass who I used to baby sit for every now and then when she went on a girls night out. Get the call and Kim asks if I could watch her boy while she and the girls go play. I get there early and she meets me at the door in an open shirt exposing her sweet firm 32b tits nipples hard. Before kissing her started sucking on her tits and double tonguing her nipples. I reached down to take off her panties and felt a wet pussy ready to get fucked. Kim reaches down grabbing my hardening dick, she rubs her wet pussy on my cock and I can smell her juice on my fingers. Her ass cheeks are round and firm, I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her pussy onto my rock hard dick. She wrapped her legs around me pumping as I pumped and we fell onto the sofa fucking. Laughing, I entered her as she rolled over fucking her hard as my balls slapped against her sweet cheeks. I could smell her big time as her pussy was wet and wanting more. She climbed on top of me rocking my dick back and forth as she humped my dick. I rolled over still pumping her velvet pussy knowing we had cum together before. We both began fucking each other hard and I was about to explode all over her when she grabbed me hard pumping faster making me cum as I felt her body shudder. My cock was not done as her pussy and Kims smell had me still horny. As she got up put her hand on my throbbing cock, she turned around bent over and backed her pussy onto my dick. She moved her ass cheeks up and down while I pounded her sopping pussy. Needless to say she was late. She came home about 2am
we kissed and she whispers I'm horny fuck me. She lays on the bed and I rip her skirt pulling it off, missed a button. Pull her panties off and start double tonguing her clit which is driving her nuts, she screams fuck me and jumps on my dick she was sucking like her favorite prick. We fuck hard and before we come she puts my dick in her mouth working it hard as I explode all over her lips. Wish she would call again. great fuck
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TideisCuming For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDS 2

4m:21s

11-05-2017
HSC222

3m:27s

12-31-2021
hairbrush

1m:15s

12-08-2004
Alicante beach Spain elastized