uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2020, 07:52 AM

Default Not another sleeve but...

A few days ago I ordered a 10 inch curved BBC suction cup dildo. Apparently it’s designed to hit the g-spot! I can wait to use it with my wife. By and large all our toys are basically “toy” coloured. This is the first toy that is a lifelike representation of a cock in every way. It will be so hot watching her fuck this thick dildo since, like most white husbands, I would love to watch her get fucked by a real black guy. Until I can convince her to try the real thing I’m going to enjoy getting her addicted to the orgasms this thick black cock will give her!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to unawarewife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2020, 08:30 AM

Thanked 6,280 Times in 871 Posts
Default Whole new world

I had read this stream and was a little skeptical about it, and the results. With all the lock-down stuff, you get extra horny and I figured what do I have to lose?

It’s a 3” extender with a strap around the balls. I’m 6” and pretty thick, but I always felt like she might like more. Like a lot of wives? When I looked at this thing, attached to me - wow.

Wife and I like to roleplay with a blindfold and me bringing a friend in to take her. She loves it. I decided to try out my new toy a week ago. At the part where I get her worked up, I pull out, and she’s begging for a “friend” I put on my “helper”. She went wild! When she felt the extra girth, she paused a bit, and I told her it was OK. I slowly kept pushing in and she loved the extra length. I never thought I needed help, but she absolutely loved it.

Afterward, she pulled the blindfold off and said she had to make sure. She told me she knew I was doing something but wasn’t totally sure either. Kinda funny that she said she wasn’t sure it wasn’t another guy but didn’t stop. We’ve been using it every day for the last week. Ha ha, she still wants to do it with the blindfold. Until I can get her to do the real thing, this is a keeper for us. I’d seriously recommend it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2020, 09:55 AM

Default Pleasing the wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by unawarewife View Post
She still loves the sleeve. I've been buying larger ones as well as larger suction cup dildos. Its so amazing watching her cum on these big cocks and then sliding myself in afterward. So stretched out...
I absolutely love watching my wife climax on huge dildos, she truly enjoys being filled and always has multiple orgasms. It's such a turn on for both of us. I enjoy her well used pussy afterwards. She likes the John Holmes realistic best, but will have me use her " Bam" dildo on her when she's really horney. I resently bought her some of the larger king cock dildos and a hung dildo (it's really big) to keep things interesting and new to her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to taz911 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098