uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2020, 01:51 AM

Tell her.

Once you break the seal, you will join the "you have already seen me naked" club.

Then she will not hide from you anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Magical_Amount View Post
I was visiting a friend back when I was about 23, this 5 foot gorgeous athletic Indian girl in a tank top and shorts who was two years younger than me.

Last edited by Turtle; 02-11-2020 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Quote Edited
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crisnicht For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2020, 05:47 PM

At our old home the computer was in front of our closet. Once I was video chatting with a friend, my wife walked in the camera only with her slips on. Unaware that I was video chatting. She was embarassed but still had to laugh

Another situation was during a hot summer day. She slept topless. At the morning she wanted to air the blanket on the balcony. So without reflecting, she went out and was surprised bya lcuky man who was walking by and looking at her boobs. She screamed and ran back in haha.
Old 04-03-2020, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I'm fishing for "caught naked" or "nude encounter" stories.

Has any women ever been caught naked?
And was the incident erotic, embarrassing, humiliating, or?
rather, it can be called a little-expected encounter, rather than being caught naked. I like to spend time in deserted places in the fresh air. While merging with nature as much as possible. And so, last summer, this story happened to me. As usual, I drove to my favorite spot, parked my car, put on my Eva suit, and went on my health path. That's what I call my route. And suddenly, I heard and then noticed people. They were an elderly couple. They were ahead of me on my way. The meeting could not be avoided. Naturally, I wanted to remain unnoticed. I left the path, went a little deeper into the forest, and hid behind fallen trees. Sitting behind the trees, I watched them, waiting for them to pass our intended meeting place. And then the unexpected happened! I heard rapid breathing and a commotion behind me. I turned around without getting up, and saw a large red dog almost beside me. I don't know about dogs, but the dog wasn't very scary. And judging by his behavior, he was set up for the Ira, not a threat. However, I couldn't help myself, and I yelped, probably more out of surprise than fear. And it has a shocking effect on me was that after a while the dog had a little boy, years, maybe up to ten. He called the dog to him, and shouted, grandma, grandpa! there's a naked aunt! It was a terrible crash.
And what's interesting. He was not afraid, and did not run to them, but stood stupidly with the dog, looked at me, and called them to him. I listened in silence to their dialogue, they doubted his honesty. they called him in. He stood his ground. I tried to tell him to leave, but it was a stupid, useless decision. A few minutes later, this elderly couple came up to us. Imagine a picture of me sitting on my haunches, trying to cover up as best I can, a dog jumping around me, and three people standing over me. Of course, you can't stay like this for long. I had to get up. And of course, all this time we were busy talking about how it happened. that I was alone in the woods, and all I had was a small towel. Nevertheless, the beginning of the conversation was strict, and even defiant, but it ended very friendly. They asked me to be more careful in the future, and choose more secluded paths.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tarasi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2020, 12:42 PM

Thanked 2,872 Times in 142 Posts
Default Going see through

Being in lockdown meant there’s not much to do, but the mrs was more than willing to take a little stroll around the houses in any top I chose and then when we get clear remove the top for some topless picture fun. I found the most revealing top possible and off we went..... annoyingly enough tho even though the whole place is on lock down it felt like there were more people out than ever, this was not part of the plan, but it did mean a lot more people saw her breasts in the top but there was no way of top removal. We will be trying again tomorrow, here’s just one pic we snapped today.
Attached Thumbnails
65B463F3-917A-4E27-9E4F-F2C051B3F702.jpeg  
Old 04-06-2020, 06:24 PM

Thanked 2,872 Times in 142 Posts
Default Continuation

Just to continue the above (I know this should probably be in another topic but it fits here next to my previous post).

We went out again yesterday to make up for the fact we couldn’t get any topless shots the day before due to too many people being around despite the country being in lockdown.

This time I chose just a little black cardigan, no top, no bra, so it was just a few buttons to undo and then her breasts are free. Luckily it was a little quieter - though still people around - so getting shots was easier, it wasn’t really possible to take the whole cardigan off but opening it up was deff doable.

Twice we were disturbed by people walking past us, it was probably obvious what we were doing as it did look quite suspect us just hanging around where we were for no apparent reason.

It’s such a conflicting notion, as I don’t want us to get caught and anyone to see her with her tits out, yet I REALLY REALLY want to get caught and someone see her with her tits out.

She’s still extremely shy and body conscious, but I just couldn’t be more enamoured by her, which is why I show her here, to share the good stuff i have with this little perverse community we have.
Attached Thumbnails
13B74BA6-F099-4E22-A678-5DD3283AAA90.jpeg   1B048A39-EA5D-4B74-9987-086ED2C104AC.jpeg  

45B8BF48-20FC-408D-B50A-4911BC6EBB6B.jpeg   E044C5A6-2725-4D14-A275-E136CA901190.jpeg  

Old 04-06-2020, 06:29 PM

Thanked 5,663 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_fox View Post
It’s such a conflicting notion, as I don’t want us to get caught and anyone to see her with her tits out, yet I REALLY REALLY want to get caught and someone see her with her tits out.
You and I have this in common. We should start a support group. :-)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 11:20 PM

Thanked 5,031 Times in 263 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
You and I have this in common. We should start a support group. :-)
Add me to that list
The Following User Says Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 11:57 AM

Thanked 1,398 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_fox View Post
Just to continue the above (I know this should probably be in another topic but it fits here next to my previous post).

She’s still extremely shy and body conscious, but I just couldn’t be more enamoured by her, which is why I show her here, to share the good stuff i have with this little perverse community we have.
Zombie_fox take as many of these pics as you can while you can. My wife and I have had many similar experiences and those memories and pics made me wish I had done more while I was still a lot younger. For some reason younger people can get by with a little naked fun. When you're older it has a stigma. We once walked down a public beach with our friends completely nude while people were walking by (it was dark out, but I'm sure we were noticeable from a shorter distance). Nobody complained and it was great fun.

Mac
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 10:11 PM

Thanked 24,740 Times in 1,255 Posts
Default Caught

Caught

I was out riding with a stripper friend, we were stopping for one more drink before calling it a night, at a little nautical themed bar where a friend of mine was tending bar.

It was a slow night , probably a weekday, so there were only 3 other customers. A woman friend of the bartender and two older guys. My friend , we'll call her "S" is a flirty young gal , and a true exhibitionist. She has long straight brunette hair and is tiny at 4 ft 10 inches and about 90 pounds with very small A cup tits.

The bartender "T" is a nice looking more mature redhead that loved to go braless wearing slinky sometimes see through tops. She was also too vain to wear the glasses she really needed. At that time, we had never had sex togesther, although she did allow me to grope her full B or C cup tits a few times.

While I talked to the bartender I saw S talking to the other guys , and I know they got a good look at her pretty little tits because she was getting them to give her pool advice so she was bending over to try a shot ! Anyhow she came back to the bar a few minutes later and told me she thought they were gay.

My friend the bartender was restocking so S and I went out on the deck. One of the guys left and the other went to sit at the bar. We could see everybody through the tinted window, but they could not see out. After a bit I leaned against the railing from which I could see any approaching vehicles and S got on her knees and started sucking my cock. All was well .. except I did not notice the bartender moving towards the door.

As T came out she looked around and saw me at the far end of the deck and headed towards me, wiping off tables as she went. I was trying to wave her off but she apparently did not notice the head bobbing around in front of my cock. She came up behind S and spotting her at the last second, dropped down and put her head on S's shoulder looking at my cock !She must have had a bit of a buzz because she stayed in that position for a long time , even after S went back to deepthroating me. Then she reached around and cupped S's tiny A cups and asked if we needed anything. To this day I regret not pulling her back and slipping my cock into her mouth.

S is in Black, the bartender T is in peach
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8417 crop.jpg   IMG_8420 crop.jpg  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098

7m:02s