photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2020, 05:39 AM

Default Accidentally naked in front of Mother in Law.

I had no intention of being naked in front of my Mother-in-law and it was not my fault, it also came with an unexpected bonus.

She is a very well spoken elegant lady now in her 90s, but even in her seventies she had the looks and body of a woman far younger. Tall and slim but with a very shapely bum and 36C bust.

My wife and I lived 200 miles away from the inlaws so we went to stay with them for a weekend shortly after our son was born. She would have been in her early 50s at the time. My wife's older sister was staying too.

One evening I went upstairs for a bath, the family was downstairs and I came out of the bathroom naked just as our son started crying. He was sleeping in our bedroom so I went in and picked him up. I then sat on the edge of the bed rocking him until he quietened down and I laid back with my feet on the floor, cuddling him across my chest. After a while I started to go to sleep but was roused by my wife coming up stairs and into the room. I pretended to be asleep.

My wife left the room and called over the banisters in a loud whisper “Mum, come up and see this”. I went back to my sleeping pose with one eye slightly open. Wife walked back in followed by her mother, and they both thought it was really sweet to see me cuddling our little son. Just then my sister-in-law walked by the bedroom and was called in to have a look. After a little while I decided to “wake up” and said ”hello” to the three of them. My wife took the baby from me and put him back into the cot, we carried on with the conversation, I made no attempt to cover up and they made no acknowledgement that I was naked. We all chatted for about 20 minutes. I had never thought about exposing myself before and even then it seemed perfectly natural and I rather enjoyed it, probably more than they did.
Old 04-23-2020, 08:58 AM

Thanked 16,458 Times in 1,155 Posts

Oh, yes, it's a great scenario. I've had it happen more times than I can count.

The first time, I walked out of the shower (we kept the bathroom door open because the fan was broken), and at the same time, my wife's parents walked in the front door of the house without knocking (my wife's family is like that). I stood there naked and dried off while her parents looked mortified. Her dad quickly walked to the living room while her mom stayed and talked to me and even watched me get dressed (the bedroom was next to the bathroom in the same view and I kept the door open). This was a long time ago and several houses ago.

Another time, family vacation at a cabin, I was giving the baby a shower and planning to hand it off to my wife. I pulled back the curtain, and my wife's mom and sister were there. I handed her sister the baby while they talked to me while I finished showering with the curtain open the rest of the time. They both tried to pretend to pay attention to the baby and not me, but they kept looking at me.

I have posted about these things before and many more, so I won't bore people repeating myself.

It's a non-sexual feeling, but it's still a feeling you can ONLY get when people see you naked. I can't explain it. Doesn't happen nearly often enough lately.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:58 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default mother in lawI

I posted once before in length but My ex wife -in a mean way said once while we were in our pool That I DON'T EVER WANT MY MOTHER TO SEE YOU NAKED,so one day when my mother in law walked out to the pool I was climbing up the ladder and walking across the deck totally nude when she was walking on the other end of the deck,I pretended I didn't know she was here,it was great,I didn't even try to grab a towel of shorts,I talked to her for 5 minutes naked.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2020, 12:16 PM

Thanked 26,565 Times in 1,277 Posts

My MIL came to visit me in the hospital while I was rehabbing after shoulder surgery. She and I clicked pretty well, we are both foodies and liked to talk about restaurants, cooking, wines, etc. she taught me a lot. She brought me a nice lunch from a good restaurant, a great break from hospital food. While she was there the rehab people came in, they were going to get me out of traction and I'd be able to get out of bed for the first time since surgery.

She asked if I wanted her to leave, the med tech said this was going to be quite painful, but I thought it was a good distraction, she came over to hold my left hand while they lowered my right arm. They gave me a shot to help, but it was excruciating, by the time they lowered it fully, I was blind with pain. Since I was free of my binds and the IV was out, the first thing I wanted to do was get up out of bed. The techs tried to stop me but once I got my legs over, I was getting up. I didn't care that I only had a short hospital gown over my chest, my MIL got the full monty, because she was on that side. Of course they get me back in bed before I fell and got hurt.

I imagine nothing gives you "shrinkage" more than pain, so I doubt MIL was impressed. But the incident was perpetuated and enhanced over the years.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thai couple hotel sex homevideo005

2m:43s

05-27-2008
Ultra Tight Animal Print Shorts1

4m:07s

04-09-2024
head3

0m:47s

11-22-2012

1m:32s