uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2020, 07:17 AM

Thanked 1,717 Times in 65 Posts
Default Exposure in France (and on the way).

As a family we enjoy our holidays in France. Mostly camping. We do go to naked resorts and beaches occasionally. We are also occasional visitors to spa's, and have also experienced the European naked or optional venues. All good fun, but completely irrelevant to this story. My good lady is in her forties, and a runner, not as much as she used to do, but still small and fit, small breasts, longish legs.

We're a family, and the car space is limited, so we always pack lightly. Minimum, and most practical. it's also hot, so we have thin and linen type things which wash easily, and dry quickly. Underwear is kept to minimum. You see where we are going with this.

When on camp sites, or around the surrounding areas, underwear is generally not worn. Skirts and dresses to tend to be shorter. Not mine, I hasten to add, hers. When packed up and moving from campsite to campsite, we leave out our clothes and shower before moving on. It was 29 degrees on this particular journey, so it was a small dress for my wife. No exposure problem, were in the car. We stopped at a really busy Aire ( French service station), we were lucky to find parking ear the doors to te facilities. We agreed that I went in to the store with the kids and purchased some drinks and ice creams (I have better French), while she sorted the car, and picked out the drinks wrapper and cast off sandwiches and croissant crumbs....

As we returned, I noticed that she had the doors open, and was cleaning out the doors and floor with a brush. There was a lot on show - everything under the skirt. I said, "Hi, were back". she replied, "Yes, I'm just cleaning the car out". "OK we'll sit here and eat the ice creams - we've got a drink for you.. I looked around, and there was a guy in the adjacent play area who was chatting, and glancing over to my wife, and he then started secretly taking photos of the wife on his phone. He tried to hide this by texting, but h was holding it at a strange angle, and I could hear the clicking.

Eventually she finished and came for her drink. was I okay there? I didn't show too much? No, you were fine. Nothing was visible, just a lot of leg, I said. Somewhere there are several photos of British cleanly waxed pussy, and butt on the internet. My photo of the dress attached. can someone have look? I can't find any photos, but i doubt the French guy kept them to himself.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180902_202435.jpg  
Old 05-01-2020, 09:38 AM

Thanked 1,428 Times in 243 Posts

I can't find her, but I'm sure the French guy hasn't kept her for himself. After all, with a body that looks like that, I would definitely want to show her off myself. I certainly do like to show off MY wife at any possible occasion!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thai couple hotel sex homevideo005

2m:43s

05-27-2008
Ultra Tight Animal Print Shorts1

4m:07s

04-09-2024
head3

0m:47s

11-22-2012

1m:32s