Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2020, 09:12 PM

Thanked 3,061 Times in 121 Posts
Default Surprise

Ever had something totally unexpected happen during sex?

Here is my story. My longtime college girlfriend had given me head several dozen times.

She was a wild little thing, always experimenting. Her Creme de Menth blowjobs with a mouth full of ice were incredible.

She only had two other guys before me. A serious older boyfriend with a tiny 4.5 inch cock and a guy who later came out as gay that she used to suck off for fun.

This guy was a hairy 5-6 kid from a small town but he packed a huge cock, at least 9.5 inches. She could deep throat my 7.75 but couldn't get this guy down and it impressed her. The length and how thick it was. The guy was a redhead and his cock was bright red when it got hard.

Back to my story. She's sucking away one night at her parent's cabin and just when I'm about to cum, she shoves her middle finger up my ass about three inches. I didn't have time to react and shot a geyser, I'm not kidding maybe a couple of ounces right down her throat. My first prostate massage. She said the redheaded guy had turned her on to that and she wanted so see how much I could cum. I was spent, my balls hurt.

Later that year she and her twin sister traveled to Europe for six weeks while I worked construction in the summer. She came back home and I drove to the college town we both attended. I was horny as hell and she was in another sexy mood.

She wanted to see how many times I could screw her in 24 hours. Still my record I shot in her 14 times over the next day, waking up multiple times in the night to let her have it. She woke me up the next morning by sucking my cock. The final time I didn't shoot anything, just a little drop.

I was worthless on the construction site for a couple of days and she called me to tell me she could barely walk.

Oh, the experience of youth.

Do you have similar stories?
Old 04-13-2020, 11:43 PM

Nothing that spectacular, but when my wife and I were dating we only seen each other on a Friday or Saturday every couple of weeks due to work schedules and living a couple hours away from each other. When we had our weekends together we would pound at least 4 or 5 times in a day to make up for lost time. Never got a finger stuck in my ass tho.

If you want to chat hit me up on YIM
big_prick69@yahoo.com

Without nipples, titties would be pointless
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2020, 09:53 AM

Thanked 5,817 Times in 786 Posts
Default That damn timer

Nothing too crazy. When my wife and I were dating we were really going at it, it was the first time I fucked her doggy. She had never done it that way, and she was loving it. We were both 24.

I was staying at my family’s house for a couple months between the end of my lease at one apartment and the start of another. Anyway, my wife had this reputation as a sweet girl, real nice and a bit innocent. We had to stay in different rooms. We were in my room, and I had the TV on to cover the noise. I had it on a timer to go off because I would fall asleep with it on all the time.

So I’m pounding her real hard, and the timer turns the TV off. I stop for a moment, being startled. She screams out “KEEP FUCKING ME”. Not needing to be told twice, I keep plowing ahead. No way my parents didn’t hear that scream. I mean they knew we fucked, but something about her screaming it. No one ever said anything.

So much for the nice little girl.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Twerkus Jerkus Interruptus

2m:13s

05-30-2016
Hazel O Conner Girls Come First

3m:19s

10-04-2018
BOWA SS BJ 0083

1m:29s

09-01-2010
Stana Katic Castle S02E18 Boom