uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2019, 06:06 AM

all my friends
I love to expose her to everyone. If you want to see her... https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227565
but don't warn her
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to domyos74 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 09:39 PM

Thanked 5,778 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by domyos74 View Post
all my friends
I love to expose her to everyone. If you want to see her... https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227565
but don't warn her
She. Is. Hot!
Old 04-25-2019, 03:28 AM

Thanked 1,639 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Have any of your friends seen your other half naked or topless? Either on the beach or on your phone pc etc? Does your partner know?

Or have you seen your friends other halves in the same situation?

A few friends have seen my wife topless on holiday and I saw their other halves. I've also shared a few pics with friends too. If this takes off I'll tell the stories.
Not only have a few eriends seen my wife naked, a few have even enjoyed her body. We enjoyed the MFM threesome lifestyle for a few years.
Attached Thumbnails
New 04.jpg  
Old 05-05-2019, 02:55 PM

Four of my friends have seen my wife naked the first time started off as accident her boob popped out of her top before she was persuaded to get naked the second time she did a striptease for us
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190504_210958.jpg   IMG_20170910_030236.jpg  

1410787577697.jpg   IMG_0015.jpg  

Old 06-09-2019, 11:22 PM

Thanked 1,496 Times in 75 Posts

My wife and I are nudists and we've been naked many times around friends who are not actually nudists themselves. We were at a local nudist resort one weekend and we ran into one of her male co-workers who didn't know she was a nudist.

A couple we knew were splitting up and the wife moved in with us for a few weeks. She joined us for a trip to the nude beach so she got to see us both naked. From that point on we stopped closing doors around the house and let her see us naked several more times.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kutmzm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 09:41 AM

Thanked 4,701 Times in 560 Posts
Default It makes me horny to embarasse her

I love exposing my wife to someone else. Sometimes I lift her skirt, sometimes I pull her neck down far, then I open her top again in the pool.

It was also very cool, when I slipped "by mistake", holding on to her while pulling down her bathing slipper in front of everyone ...

Sometimes she laughs about it, sometimes she is angry ...

The other day I showed pictures of her masturbating to a couple in her presence, she did not talk to me for 3 days!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 10:15 AM

Thanked 5,656 Times in 235 Posts

I dress to show off.....see thru tops....unbuttons dress top & bottom buttons.......short shorts, no undies or bra ever.....so hubby's friends get a good view....how do I get them to touch me.....they "respect him".....but I want it.....what do I do
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5428m.jpg   IMG_5448m.jpg  

IMG_5462m.jpg  
Old 06-14-2019, 12:28 PM

Thanked 5,778 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
I dress to show off.....see thru tops....unbuttons dress top & bottom buttons.......short shorts, no undies or bra ever.....so hubby's friends get a good view....how do I get them to touch me.....they "respect him".....but I want it.....what do I do
Does your hubby know you want this? If so, have him suggest it to his friends. Or if you catch his friends looking, give them an approval smile.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:48 AM

Thanked 2,093 Times in 97 Posts
Default Fit gf

I briefly dated this cute girl G. She was a rock climber and super fit. She was very shy and reserved even though she knew I wanted her to show off a little. She was even nervous having her tits out in her kitchen or basement because her neighbor may random walk by.

We went to an out of state party at a friends house and planned to stay the night there. As the party started to wind down she decided to go up and change.

As she started to change the friend who lived there opened the door. He was treated to the view of her bent over in her tiny black thong. He apologized, said it was an accident, and closed the door. She was embarrassed but didn’t let it ruin the weekend.

I know he did it to try to see her naked and he sometimes still talks about her nice her ass was.
Old 07-28-2019, 02:30 PM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts
Default She Insisted on Being the Only One Naked

We guys like to show off our wives and girlfriends, but here's a case where she took the initiative, and used it to her own advantage to joke with a group of former fuck-buddies.

The yacht was just pulling away from the anchorage after being moored most of the day to watch an air show. Now we were heading back to the yacht owner’s home, a two-hour cruise across the bay. My then-girlfriend (now wife) and I sat up on the top deck, where the owner was piloting the boat from, along with another couple with whom we were close. In all, nineteen people were aboard, scattered over the several decks and salons of the 53-foot craft. We all knew each other, mostly from her orbit of friends. I was the newcomer.

As soon as we were out of sight of the other boats weighing anchor, my gf told us she wanted to take advantage of what might be the last warm day before autumn set in, so told us she was going to take off her clothes and enjoy the sunshine and the breeze. The woman of the other couple was her best friend, and the owner had been her recent fuck-buddy, so nobody minded. At that time, she was in her late 30’s and was (and still is) very good looking. From time to time some of the other passengers wandered up to the top deck, to discover a beautiful smiling naked woman soaking up the sun. She wasn’t sprawled out on a lounger, or anything like that; she was just carrying on normal conversation and pointing out scenery along the way, like the rest of us, except she was nude. No displaying, no flashing, no exhibitionism; just no clothes.

It didn’t take long before word spread, and soon nearly everyone aboard found some excuse to come up to the top deck. Most just acted like everything was normal, engaging all of us in conversation, and joking with her. All except for one couple, who chose to stay below. Of the remaining twelve (the nineteen minus the five of us originally on the top deck and minus the couple who chose to stay away), my gf knew all four girls and had previously fucked six of the eight guys (although the partners of two didn’t know that). She joked openly with the other four and with the yacht owner about how good a lover each had been. (She respected the innocence of the two girls who didn’t know, so left their guys out of that joking around.) She told them that this was the first time she’d been in the company so many of her partners at one time (eight, including me, the new one, although she couldn’t acknowledge two of them), and that the only time she had ever come even close to that was at a recent high school reunion where there were seven (again, including me).

She insisted that the rest of us remain in our bathing suits; she wanted to be the only one naked. She had turned this into her day!

Rather that just sit there naked, she chose to make herself useful (as well as ornamental), so went below to fix snacks and drinks and then walked back up to serve us. This let her get in on all the various chats going on. Just walking around nude, chatting up friends.

Our destination was the yacht owner’s private dock on his own property so she remained nude while we tied up at his pier, where his wife (who hadn’t made the trip with us) took the lines. Once tied up, my gf gave each person (including the prude couple) a full-body naked hug as they stepped ashore. The prudes couldn’t avoid this, if they wanted to ever get ashore!

As we drove away, she remained on a real high. At the start of the cruise, she’d wanted to just tan her breasts before summer was gone, but since she was in a one-piece bathing suit she thought she’d look silly with the top rolled down to her waist, and she’d been totally naked before with all the people then on the top deck. As for the others, she figured she’d tease the guys with what they’d been missing and just not worry about a possible negative reaction from the women. As for me, at first I was a little nervous and probably acted a little goofy, but she told me I soon straightened out but seemed to be breathing a little harder than usual for the whole two hours. Joking with each of six guys about how his cock had felt while inside her, and how good the orgasms were, right in front of me, was a little weird, but maybe since so many guys were involved it was a lot lighter than if there’d been just one. Anyway, I had apparently passed her test for jealousy!

This had been a spectacular day for both of us. At that time our relationship was just starting, but this day really put us on the fast track, and my discovery of her desires and daring has grown over the years. Even though she’s had a lot of lovers, she rarely was seeing more than one at a time, and if she did she made it clear to each. She didn’t like the few occasions when she and another girl were in bed with two or more guys, because all the guys just wanted to fuck her and she didn’t get any rest. (I’d guess the other girl liked it even less!) All of this was before me. She had taken a lot of guys not just for the sex, but also to get that part of any new relationship squared away up front. If a guy wasn’t a good lay, she needed to know that right away so they could either be just friends or maybe get serious. She called these her “interviews”. I got my interview on our second date, and she didn’t need to do any more interviews.

A few months earlier than the boat ride we had attended her high school reunion, where she pointed out (and reminisced with) several of her earlier fuck-buddies. She was a virgin all through high school, but had caught up with and fucked twenty or so of her classmates later as adults. But the boat ride was even more special. While on the boat, she told all of us that she fantasizes about having all of her ex-lovers in one place at one time and having a quickie with each, just to see how each one’s style had changed in the intervening years. The conversation on the boat ventured into what the setup would be. (Remember, she’s discussing this with several former partners and their girls, and one current partner, me.) Would she just lie back and take them one at a time, or would they each be lying side by side and she’d come around and lower herself onto each one of them? The guys liked the first option, but she though that was too much like a gang bang. She liked the second choice because she said that with most of the guys present (including the two she couldn’t acknowledge), she’d had better orgasms that way, and that she’d be more in control. Now with that decided, how long would this take? At five minutes each, and allowing another five minutes for dismounting and moving to the next, it would take over an hour just for the ones who were present, and she’d still have the twenty or so from high school (another three hours), and she’d be just getting started, because there had been more guys from other parts of her life. And who would coordinate all this activity, arrange for the place, send the invitations, and would the guys be told what to expect? The other girls who were in on this discussion finally admitted that they too had similar fantasies but had never gone to the extent of thinking it through. My gf (now my wife) reminded all of the guys that this was something they could just think about now while looking at her naked body (now complete with much visible wetness and very erect nipples), but it will always remain just a fantasy. …unless she can round up everyone and get them to Burning Man!

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one4

3m:03s

05-13-2017
azn 343

2m:22s

10-29-2016
tang en playaHD

0m:46s

04-18-2022