uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2019, 12:47 PM

Default Farm Girl Next Door [Cheat] [Real]

Jennifer was one of those girls who had always been around the family. When I was growing up, her family's picture had been hanging on our wall, her parents being close friends of mine. As a kid, I had seen her and her brother a couple of times, on holidays when our parents went on motorcycle trips and we hung out together while they were gone. Her family lived about 30 minutes away, in a rural area. She had always been kind of cute, but with a healthy dose of baby fat.

When I was in college, my parents got the crazy idea to buy a farm and get horses. They ended up buying the farm right next door to Jennifer's family farm. Those farms were small, both about fifteen acres, so the houses were within view of each other, almost at shouting distance.

When my semester at college ended, I moved back home to finish up my degree through my school's online program while I took a job at a big company in the area. I was 21, living back home. My age made me pretty popular with Jennifer's brother, who was 19, a year older than her. We started hanging out, and I started seeing Jennifer more and more. She had lost all her baby fat and was a dark skinned, dark tanned, brown haired angel with blue eyes and a sexy smile. She was short, only 5'4” or so, but her legs were long and her torso short, and she retained all the curves that she had back in her plumper years. Unfortunately, she also had a long term boyfriend, a classmate of her brother's who swept her up at 14 and never let her go again.

Jennifer worked at a local ice cream shop in her senior year of high school and mentioned one day that I should stop by on my way home from work. I did, and was rewarded with one of her famous smiles and free ice cream to boot. I started making a habit of those drop ins, and over the next year she and I became friends. After graduation, she got married to her one and only boyfriend. I attended her wedding and was astonished at what a pretty bride she made, especially when one of the girls at my table at the reception asked to see her boots. She proudly pulled her dress up to her hip, showing off brand new cowboy boots and both garters on her shiny, smooth tanned leg. The whole reception cat whistled.

Fast forward a few years. Jennifer took a job at a lawyer's office down the road from my office and we started taking lunch together occasionally, greeting each other with hugs and a kiss on the cheek. She always wore dresses and skirts to work, showing off what she thought were her best assets. We had eventually swapped phone numbers and texted and emailed each other fairly often. She referred to me as her best guy friend, a title I was happy to claim. Eventually my birthday came around, and through the magic of Facebook, she realized what day it was. “Happy birthday, love!” she texted me at about 9am. I was in the office and took a second to look at her text. We chatted back and forth and she had something she wanted to admit to me. “I've always had a crush on you. I kept wondering why you never stole me from my hubby when we were dating.” I was pretty surprised, as I had made a few passes at her that were playfully swatted away, and I reminded her of them. She always thought I was just being nice. “No way, you're gorgeous. You have no idea how much I fantasized about my hot little neighbor girl.” She then told me something I never expected. “Did you know I never had blinds on my bedroom window? I used to change in my room at night with the light on, hoping you would come knock on the window.”

An immediate erection sprang forth. “Well,” I said, “You can always swing by your parents for a quick change.” She LOL'd and said there were no clothes left in her old room, but she wished I could see the picture she took of herself this morning. I reminded her it was my birthday, and heard nothing back from her for hours. That afternoon, my phone buzzed. “Promise not to save it?” I solemnly promised. Buzz. “Don't open the next text at your desk.” I made a bee line for the bathroom and felt a buzz in my pocket again. What I saw when I got there had my heart pounding on my ribcage. There Jennifer was, sitting in what looked to be her bedroom, on the floor, with only underwear on. Her B-cup breasts were perfectly tanned and standing at attention, with light brown nipples surrounded by a half dollar-sized pink areola. I was surprised and completely aroused. “Happy birthday to me!” I texted back.

Over the next couple of months, I was lucky to receive a handful of similar texts, for which I was certainly thankful for the quickly improving quality of phone cameras. Not long after that, I moved out of my parents' house to an apartment I rented with a friend. Jennifer and I had still been going to lunch occasionally, and at one such lunch I rubbed her back when she was complaining of a stiff neck. She remarked how good I was at them and I said, “Oh that's nothing. You should get one of my hot oil massages.” She laughed about it, but not soon after she left the restaurant I got a text from her again. “Can I come by and see your new pad?” I didn't mind. When she knocked on the door she was wearing my favorite dress of hers, a black one, coming only to mid-thigh with one of those slits up the back. When she walked you could see nearly every inch of her legs from behind. It was strapless, showing off her tanned shoulders and arms. She had recently cut her long hair, leaving it shoulder-length, and dyed it a dirty blonde. She looked amazing. “How about that oil massage? My back is killing me.” I quickly agreed, and led her to my bedroom. She asked me to help her unzip the dress, and I did, down to her waist. A strapless bra provided unnecessary support (in my now expert opinion). She kicked off her heels and laid face down on the bed. I grabbed some oil from the bathroom and took a long deep breath. I warmed the oil up and started spreading it on her back, but her bra was getting in the way of one of her knots so I flicked it off and threw it across the room. “Matthew!” she said, but laid still and giggled. Soon, I was rubbing warm oil across her back, being so brave as to unzip her dress more to rub her butt, and working my hands up and down her leg while I glanced up her dress at the black lace thong she wore. I was having the time of my life, with a prodigious erection as well.

Up to this point, I had never actually seen her breasts in person, so I thought I'd try a massage technique I had used a few times in the past. “Roll over” I told Jennifer. She laughed and said not a chance. “I'm serious. Roll over, it's just part of the massage.” Reluctantly, she complied, covering her breasts with her hands. “I can't massage you if you're not completely relaxed.” I told her. She blushed, but moved her hands. We were both clearly aroused, as I looked down at her perfect body. It is truly the best body I've ever seen, with a flat smooth stomach, perky breasts that sit up and stare back at you, and flawless skin the color of caramel. I began rubbing oil over her breasts, down her tummy, and then sliding my hands under her to drag up her back as her own weight provided the perfect pressure to relieve stress knots. She sighed and closed her eyes. This went on for almost an hour, and my erection kept hanging in there. Eventually, she opened her eyes and found herself staring at my bulge through my jeans.

“I want to see it.” she demanded. It was my turn to blush, but she rolled over, propped herself up on her elbows, and tugged at my zipper. I let the pants fall, and then my boxers, and she too saw me for the first time that evening. She looked and smiled. “Wow. You know, something I've never told you about myself is I really, really like giving blow jobs.” I swallowed hard as she licked her lips and grabbed my shaft. She started by gently kissing and licking me, cupping my balls. Then she took me into her mouth and I could see myself pushing out her cheek, then could feel the back of her throat. All the while, her tongue did amazing things, and she sucked and slid me in and out. She couldn't quite take me fully inside of her mouth, but I was too excited to notice much. I grabbed her hair and pulled it aside, watching as she looked up with me and sucked and licked. It didn't take long before I started thrusting my hips, and at one point she gagged and pulled back. “If you're going to do that we'll just have to change positions,” she said.

She laid on her back, pulled her hair out from under her, and slid so her head was hanging off the edge of the bed. “Ever do this before?” she asked. I mumbled that I hadn't. She opened her mouth and I slid inside, watching myself enter her small mouth and her throat arch to receive me. At the same time, I realized I could touch her breasts from this angle. I started fondling her, and thrusting myself into her mouth. After a minute, she started touching herself. We went like this for a while, with her occasionally gagging, until she let out a soft moan, and I pulled back. “Want me to stop?” She replied, “You better not. Are you close?” I nodded that I was. “Don't hold back,” she smiled.

Always willing to please a lady, I fucked her face and played with her tits until I came. Hard. It almost buckled my knees. I shot a couple of ropes down her throat and then pulled out. The next rope splashed her face, her mouth open, and then I came all over her chest. That is when she came, her back arching, one hand shoved between her legs and the other grabbing one of her breasts. It was the most erotic moment I'd seen until then. When I finally stopped shaking, I stripped off my t-shirt and cleaned her up. She smiled that devilish grin at me and said, “I've been wanting to do that for so long.”
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to bourne0001 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 06:55 PM

Love the stories you are posting but you probably could have put them all in one thread. Not trying to be rude but it just makes more sense since there probably won't be a lot of replies.

Please keep posting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheating, real

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2