uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2015, 03:59 PM

Default Shirley Streaker Series

(This series is designed to tell about the misadventures of Shirley Streaker, a young woman who has a lovely habit of getting into situations where she's naked below the waist (and on rarer occasions completely naked) Shirley is a curvy woman of Italian-Greek heritage with black hair and blue eyes. She has a nice round ass and her breasts are Double Ds. This is her first adventure)

Shirley Streaker Helps Our
It was a hot September day as Shirley Streaker arrived at her friend Janice’s house. As she arrived, she found Janice in a panic. “Hello Janice,” said Shirley. “What’s going on?”
“Sally just called from the airport,” said Janice. “She, Bruce, Mike, and Tamra’s car broke down and they need me to get them a lift. Anyway,” she said. “I promised Mrs. Jones I would get the Halloween Stuff. If you could take it down to the garage, she’ll be by to pick it up.”
“But it’s ninety degrees!” said Shirley.
“I gave you gas money,” said Janice. “Now start bringing the stuff down. I’ve just finished cleaning the attic and everything should be alright. When you get done, sit down on the wooden chairs and none of the sofas/. I’ll be back in thirty minutes.” Before Shirley could say anything else, Janice was out the door.
Shirley growled as she walked up the stairs to Janice’s attic. Fortunately for her, the stairs to Janice’s attic were built in, so she wouldn’t have to climb a shaky ladder to get up to them.
As Shirley entered the attic she found it quite hot, deciding this would not please her, Shirley headed downstairs and took off her shirt and jean shorts and put them in the guest room. Shirley then headed upstairs and began to run the Halloween stuff downstairs in her underwear.
After bringing down ten boxes, Shirley felt tired. She wanted a rest from her hard work. As she did, she saw a chair sitting in the garage. “How nice,” said Shirley as she sat down. However, at that moment, she realized why the chair was sitting out in the garage as she could feel she was glued to it. “Damn it!” said Shirley as she looked around. Shirley got up and carrying the chair with her made her way over to where the boxes were. As she did, Shirley heard the sound of a car pulling up to the house. Deciding there was only one thing to do, Shirley ripped the chair off of her, destroying her bikini bottoms in the process. Shirley quickly ran out of the garage and upstairs.
As Shirley got upstairs she heard the sound of people coming in through the front door. “I wonder where she is,” said Janice.
Shirley looked around and ducked into the guest room. As she did she heard Janice yell “Shirley!”
“Hey Janice,” said Bruce. “Were you planning on donating these clothes?”
“Yes,” said Janice. “Where were they?”
“In the guest bedroom,” said Bruce.
“What are they doing there?” asked Janice.
“I don’t know,” said Bruce.
“Well let’s get downstairs and onto O’Brians,” said Janice.
“Right,” said Bruce.
Shirley waited until they were gone and then she made her way downstairs. She could try to fit into Janice’s clothing, but Janice was shorter than Shirley was and her clothes wouldn’t fit. Shirley instead took a pillowcase and made herself a skirt. After letting herself out the backdoor, Shirley shot through the woods, and quickly headed home, to hopefully never have another adventure like this again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Penman89 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2015, 11:31 AM

Default Shirley Streaker in A Fine Night for a moon

It was a fine evening as Shirley Streaker drove down the street. It was a warm summer night and the sky was full of stars. Shirley was excited as she walked towards Gant Park. Tonight there would be a meteor shower at ten o’clock. Shirley knew the perfect place to watch it: The soccer fields at Grant park.
Soon Shirley arrived at the park. It was late in the evening as most of the park’s visitors had gone home. Shirley strolled through the park and after walking alongside the stream approached the bridge that would take her onto the soccer fields so she could watch the meteor shower without city lights. However, there was a problem: The Bridge was out. Shirley sighed. She supposed she could take the long way around, but the Meteor shower was supposed to start in half an hour and the long way would add an additional hour to it.
However, there was one way Shirley could get there fast: She could ford the steam. Shirley made her way down to the stream and saw the water went up to her waist. Shirley, not wanting to sit around in wet clothes, removed her shorts and thong and after putting her keys in her purse, put her shorts and thong in her hand and made her way across the ford. She was halfway across when she slipped on a rock. “Oh shit!” said Shirley as she tried to stead herself.
In steadying herself, Shirley dropped her shorts and thong, which feel into the water and sailed down the river “Oh shit,” said Shirley as she was reminded of her previous day of running around Janice’s house bottomless.
Shirley made her way across the ford and looked around, hoping no one would see her. My evening isn’t ruined,” said Shirley. I can watch the meteor shower bottomless.. I’ll just sit crisscross applesauce and pull my shirt down and no one will be the wiser.
However as Shirley collected her thought she heard the voice of well-known astronomer Karl Crosby talking “Yes Troop 15, you’ll be seeing quite a show tonight.”
Shirley ducked into the woods as one of the scouts said, “Look I see a moon!” said the scout.
“Where?” asked Karl.
“There in the woods,” said the scout.
Shirley ducked as the flashlight shined towards her. “Well let’s keep going,” said the Astronomer, who sounded a bit embarrassed.
As soon as the scouts and Astronomer had gone, Shirley reforded the stream and made her way back to her car and after getting in, made her way home as fast as she could.
Next morning Shirley went to the diner to have breakfast where she saw Karl sitting at the counter
“Well it’s too bad about it raining before the meteor shower could begin,” said the waiter.
“Yes,” said Karl. “But we did see a nice moon.”
Old 01-07-2015, 02:20 PM

Default Farmyard Foolishnes

After running a ten mile marathon the previous day, Shirley was happy for a day of rest and relaxation.
“I must say it was nice for Edna to invite us out to her place for the weekend,” said Shirley as she and her friend Janice drove down the country roads. “I can’t wait to go back to riding horses.”
“I don’t know how you can stand those things,” said Janice. “They creep me out.”
“Well they’re very easy to calm,” said Shirley as the car started to make noises and go slower and slower. “What’s going on?”
“I don’t know,” said Shirley as she brought the car to a stop. She tried to get it to move, but it was stuck.
Janice looked through her purse and found she’d left her phone at home. “Do you have your phone?” she asked Shirley.
“Yes,” said Shirley. “But it doesn’t get service out here.”
“Well isn’t that great,” said Janice. “Well it’s only five miles to her house. Let’s go and see if we can get Lorain to help us out.”
The two got up and began to walk. However, after four miles Shirley was walking bandy legged. “Something the matter Shirley?” asked Janice.
“I’m chafing,” said Shirley.
“Are you wearing panties?” asked Janice.
“Yes,” said Shirley.
“Well duck into the woods and take them off,” said Janice.
“What if someone see me?” asked Shirley.
“No one will see you,” said Janice. “I’ll keep a lookout.”
“Fine,” said Shirley.
She ducked into the woods behind a tree and removed her shorts and panties. As she did, she heard a rattling sound. Shirley turned and saw a rattlesnake coiled up beside her. “Eep!” said Shirley as she jumped dropping her panties in the process. The snake struck, but Shirley took off running.
“Where are your panties?” asked Janice
“With the rattle snake,” said Shirley. “There’s one back there.”
“Well let’s keep moving,” said Janice.
Another mile later they arrived at Edna’s ranch. As they arrived, they found Edna walking out. “Hello Edna,” said Janice.
“Hello Janice,” said Edna. “This must be Shirley.
“Yes,” said Shirley.
“Edna, our car broke down about eight miles down the road,” said Janice. “Do you think you could fix it?”
“I can try,” said Edna. “But there’s a problem I’m trying to fix.”
“What is it?” asked Janice.
“I’m currently finishing up a new irrigation system,” said Edna. “I need to get it done before it turns nightfall or else my cows won’t have any water tomorrow.”
“Well Shirley can do it for you,” said Janice. “Can’t you Shirley?’
“Yes,” said Shirley. “Do you have a horse I can ride out on?”
“No,” said Edna. “But I do have a four wheeler you can use.”
“Great,” said Shirley.
“Also,” said Edna. “You’re going to need to change into some pants. There’s some in my bedroom you can use. Also when out there be careful for snakes,” said Edna. “This is their breeding time.”
“Yes,” said Shirley.
Shirley found a pair of jeans. Edna’s build was a lot thinner than Shirley’s was and Shirley found squeezing into the jeans difficult, but at last she managed. Walking gently so not to n
Shirley got on the four wheeler and drove it out to the irrigation area. As she arrived she saw it was a single lever mounted low to the ground. Shirley squatted down to turn it. As she did, she heard a loud tearing sound. Shirley turned on the water and then felt the back of her pants. They were torn. Shirley quickly got onto the four wheeler and drove back, feeling the hot seat against her bare butt.
Shirley got back and after parking the four wheeler made her way to the house. As she did, she could hear the ripping get bigger and bigger as Shirley made her way into the house, she heard the loudest rip and her jeans fell apart completely. Shirley removed the jeans from her and ran inside as fast as she could. As she did, she heard the sound of Janice and Edna pulling up. Shirley quickly made her way upstairs to the room she would be staying in As she did, she heard Edna say “These must be Shirley’s shorts. Where’s her underwear?”
“She took it off,” said Janice. “She was chafing.
“Well I’ll wash these for her,” said Edna.
“That’s nice,” said Janice. “I wonder where she is?”
“I think she’s gone to bed,” said Edna. “The four wheeler’s back.”
“Yes,” said Janice. “We’ll unpack the car tomorrow.”
Shirley made her way to her room and after locking the door, climbed into bed and went to sleep.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:59 PM

Default Shirley's revenge

“That was so funny,” said Janice as she and Shirley drove back home from Edna’s farm.
“No it wasn’t,” said Shirley her face red.
“I must say Edna didn’t expect to find you running around bottomless at three in the morning,” said Janice.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” said Shirley as she looked out the window. “You’d better be careful Janice, they say what goes around comes around.”
“Yeah right,” said Janice. “You’re the only one I know who can end up bottomless at the drop of a hat.”
“Hmm,” said Shirley.
Some days later Shirley was at home when she heard a knock at her door. Shirley opened the door and found Lorain coming in wearing an evening dress and holding a grocery bag that had a bra and Janice’s workshirt. Shirley noticed Janice looked tired. “Can I ask a favor, Shirley?” asked Janice.
“Yes,” said Shirley.
“Do you have any khaki pants I could borrow?” asked Janice. “All mine are in the wash and I’ve got to be at work in ten minutes.”
“Sure,” said Shirley. “Why do you have a bra?”
“Because I don’t wear panties,” said Janice.
“Oh Janice,” said Shirley. “I don’t need your bare ass touching my clothes.”
“Look just get me those pants and I’ll pay for them!” said Janice.
Shirley went into her closet and found a pair and brought them out. As she walked in, she found Janice wearing her work shirt. “Oh Janice,” said Shirley.
“Oh shut up, you’ve seen my pussy before,” snapped Janice. “Now give me those pants.” Janice put them on. “What size are these?” she asked. “They feel tight.”
“They’re your size,” said Shirley. “You must be putting on weight.”
“Oh shut up,” said Janice as she pulled out a twenty. “Here’s for the pants. I’ve got to get to work.”
With that Janice ran out the door.
A short time later, Shirley headed out to go shopping. As she was heading out with her groceries she heard someone whispering her name. Shirley turned and saw Janice crouching behind and a sign and some bushes. “Shirley,” said Janice motioning her to come over..
Shirley came over. “What’s going on Janice?” asked Shirley.
“Shirley, do you have a spare pair of pants I could borrow?” asked Janice.
“Why?” asked Shirley.
“Because yours tore in half when I was taking out the trash,” said Janice. “Everyone can see my ass.”
“Well,” said Shirley. “What did I tell you?”
“Okay, okay, okay, can you stop gloating and help me out?” asked Janice.
“Did you punch out?” asked Shirley.
“Yes,” said Janice.
“Okay,” said Shirley.
Shirley drove over and picked up Janice. “Thank God,” said Janice. “You know, it’s amazing you don’t know how soft a seat is until you’ve actually got your bare ass on it.”
“I assume you’re going to clean this?” asked Shirley.
“No,” said Janice.
“No?” asked Shirley.
“No,” said Janice. “Because it was your stupid pants that tore. You owe me twenty bucks.”
“Says the lady who wasn’t prepared for work today,” said Shirley. “I’m not paying you.”
“Well you’re going to regret it,” said Janice.
“You try anything and you’ll regret it,” said Shirley.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:27 AM

Interesting. What's next?
Old 02-01-2015, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeyandthebandit View Post
Interesting. What's next?
You'll find out tonight
Old 02-01-2015, 02:36 PM

Default Life's a Beach

(AN:Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been working on my novel. This is the final story of the Janice and Shirley story arc. I am currently working on the next arc which is going to be a bit different as it will be a prequel before Shirley met Janice. I am also considering putting out a short story on Amazon collection based on Shirley's adventures)

A week after Janice split her pants, she and Shirley drove out to Lake Johnson. “Well today should be fun,” said Janice as she and Sophie drove along. “Provided nothing happens.”
Shirley sighed. She had a feeling that Janice was going to try to make good on her promise for revenge. Fortunately, Shirley had her own little plan. “I was thinking we could go to Fiddler’s Beach today,” said Shirley
“Okay,” said Janice. “Let’s go there.”
The two drove down to where Fiddler’s beach was. As it was early, there weren’t that many people there. The two got out of the car and after stripping down to their swimsuits got out and made their way onto the beach. The two ran down to the water and got into it and began to float. “Ah this is nice,” said Shirley.
“Yes,” said Janice. “It’s a nice day for revenge.”
Before Shirley could stop her, Janice grabbed Shirley’s bikini bottom strings and yanked it off before swimming back to shore. Shirley looked around nervously and swam back to shore. “You want these back?” asked Janice as she got out of the lake. “Well too bad!” She took the bikini bottoms and threw them into the trash can. Shirley smirked as she came walking out. “Why are you smiling?” asked Janice.
“Look at the sign we just passed,” said Shirley.
Janice looked and was horrified. “Beyond this point you will encounter nude bathers,” she read. “What?”
“Yes,” said Shirley as she removed her bikini top. “Now let’s go swimming au natural!” With that Shirley tore back into the water as Janice stormed off to the clothed section of the beach.
Janice spent the rest of the morning on the clothed section of the lake, feeling angry that Shirley had tricked her. Well the day wasn’t quite up yet, Janice would get her revenge.
As Janice walked back to pick up Shirley, she began to grow irritated with her bikini bottom. The more she walked, the more irritated she got with it. Finally Janice snapped. Looking around, she went into a nearby portajohn and removed her bikini bottom. She then wrapped a towel around her waist. As she did, she felt the portajohn start to fall backwards. Janice jumped forward as the portajohn fell down behind her. Janice got up and looked around. Making sure, no one saw her, Janice made her way across the beach, irritated she didn’t have a bikini bottom and hoping no one saw her.
Janice soon arrived back at the nudist section where she found Shirley waiting for her. Janice was irritated to see Shirley was fully dressed., “Hello Janice,” said Sophie. “What took you so long?”
“I lost my bikini bottom,” snapped Janice. “But at least I have spare clothes.”
“You don’t,” said Sophie.
“What?” asked Janice.
“You left your bag at home,” said Sophie.
“God Damn it!” sais Janice. “So I’m supposed to drive home like this?”
“Looks like it,” said Sophie. “But don’t worry,” she said as she took off her shorts. “I’ll join you in solidarity.”
“Great,” said Janice as they both walked back to the car bottomless.

The End
Old 02-07-2015, 04:53 PM

Default Hobbes Creek

(AN: This story is based off of by a request by OCC forummember Smokeyandthebandit who requested a skinny dipping/clothes stolen story . This story also kicks off the prequel arc that takes place two years before the Shirley/Janice Storyline, when Shirley was still living in her hometown of Silverston before moving to Glennock (Where Janice Lives) Also have begun a short story collection based around Shirley's (Mis)Adventures.)

It was a hot summer day as Shirley slowly made her way along the path. She had forgotten her promise to supervise a hike of Junior Woodswomen and when she remembered she barley had enough time to get there. She'd been forced to hike in her flats and by the time she was heading back to the cars, Shirley was toiling far behind. As she finally reached the parking lot, she saw the van that had driven her to the parking lot pull out. Shirley took her hat and threw it onto the ground. As she sighed, she looked for a place to cool off. As she did, she saw Hobbes Creek flowing nearby. Shirley thought about diving right in; then again, she remembered that it would be a long walk back home and she would be chafing like mad by the halfway point. However, Shirley didn't want to go completely nude, as she was worried about her clothes. Then Shirley hit an idea: She could go bottomless. Shirley looked around and sat down on the grass and took off her socks and shoes. She then pulled off her shorts and thong and after putting them in her backpack, she made her way down to the water. The water felt good as she made her way in and as she reached the point where she had left up her shirt, she felt very cool.

However as she was cool, she heard someone call out "How's the water Shirley?"

Shirley turned and saw Denise Ramone, a woman who liked to get things going. "It's fine Denise," said Shirley.

"I bet it is," said Denise as she went to the backpack. "It's nice to know your doing this fully clothed. Last night I came down here and saw the Douglas girls skinny dipping. They regretted that when I took their clothes."

"Yeah," said Shirley, who was hoping that Denise wouldn't ask her to come walking out.

"Well anyway I was heading back to town and wondering if you would like a lift," said Denise.

"No thanks," said Shirley. "I'd prefer to explore the creek."

"Well then I'll just run your backpack home for you," said Denise. Before Shirley could stop her Denise grabbed the backpack and ran towards her scooter. Denise got onto and sped off. Shirley let out a long string of curse words as she realized that she was now stuck here clad in only a T-Shirt and bra.

Shirley walked out of the creek to the opposite side and hid behind a tree. She then took off her shirt and wrapped it around her waist, making sure it covered her crotch. While her ass was a little bit exposed, she wasn't worried. Everyone had a butt and no one would hopefully care. With that Shirley made her way up the hill and through the woods down to the trail, going as slowly as she could to avoid hurting her feet. As She walked, Shirley vowed revenge against Denise.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:05 PM

Default Updates

Updates for Shirley Streaker (R) Series:

Next update will be on February 14th and the final stories will go from there. The story arc about Shirley and Denise will be the final arc posted here.

Starting work on a new collection of new (Mis)adventures of Shirley. Should be finished by June and will be available either from a big name publisher or from a self-publisher

Tags
bottomless, streaker

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9

1m:31s

07-16-2017