uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2014, 06:08 PM

Default caught at my first nudist camp

It was my first day at the nudist camp. I was getting horny from looking at the naked chicks with smooth, shaved pussies and guys with nice looking cocks and needed some sexual relief. Rather than masturbate in the open I decided to walk into some thick forest they had there and masturbate until I orgasmed. I hadn’t had an orgasm in over a week and was in urgent need of one now.
After maybe 50 metres into the forest I heard what I thought was a guy talking. I walked forward silently and became instantly aroused at the sight in front of me. In a clearing I could see a guy sitting on a log with his legs wide open being masturbated slowly by another guy who was squatting in from of him. I could see the cock on the guy that was squatting was hard and straight up. My cock suddenly became instantly hard and erect.
As I watched, I could see he was rubbing the guys cock nice and slow up and down, at the same time he was fondling and massaging his balls. Both cocks looked about the same size as my cock – 6 ½ - 7”. After a few minutes watching, my cock began to throb and I glanced down and saw precum around the head and I now needed to orgasm real bad!
I began to stroke my now throbbing cock. I glanced down and saw my entire head was covered in precum. As my orgasm got closer I began to rub my cock faster and harder. I grabbed my balls and played with them too.
I was maybe five seconds from blowing my cum in a massive orgasm when I suddenly heard a voice behind me say “What the fuck are you doing you pervert?”
I had been caught wanking by another guy.
He grabbed me around the neck at the same time pulling my hand of my cock to stop me rubbing it so I couldn’t blow my cum. He pulled me backwards making me arch back, causing my hips to bend forward making my throbbing cock to stick out even more in the air. He then pulled me over to the two guys I had been watching. As they both turned to us he said to them ‘I caught this pervert wanking as he was watching you two, he needs to be taught a lesson.”
Both the guys’ eyes lowered to my hard, erect cock and grinned. The guy squatting got up and told the guy holding me to hold both my arms back. With his cock still erect he walked over to me. I looked at his hard cock, it was circumcised like mine and was also shaved smooth like mine. He gave my hard cock a slap, then he grabbed it in one hand and pulled it down exposing my stomach then punched me once in the stomach. I bent forward slightly winded. He released my cock making it flick back up then gave it another fast smack.
He then grabbed my balls and gave them a squeeze. The feeling was both arousing and painful and caused more precum to dribble out. He looked at me and said “You fucken pervert, you were going to wank your cock and cum as you were watching us, we are going to teach you a lesson.
He pulled me over to the guy still sitting on the log. “Get on your knees you pervert, and rub his cock!”
I dropped to my knees and grabbed his cock, it was hard and hot. It was the first cock other than mine I had touched. I began to wank it nice and slow.
He responded by opening his legs wider and leaning back. I started to rub it faster and precum appeared around his eye. My still erect cock started to throb again; I grabbed it with my other hand and began to rub it to pleasure myself. The other guy bent over and pulled my hand off my cock and said ‘Don’t touch your cock pervert, or else!”
The guy I was rubbing began to groan, I grabbed his balls and began to massage them, at the same time started to stroke harder and faster to make him cum.
‘Finger my arsehole as you wank my cock you pervert’ he demanded.
I lowered my fingers under his balls and found his hole which was wet with his precum. I pushed my middle finger into his hole and began to finger fuck it making him groan in sexual pleasure.
After only a few seconds of rubbing his cock and fingering his arse, he let out another groan, at the same time jerking his hips forward and making his cock stick out more as he reached the brink of his orgasm.
He gave a gasp then he started to orgasm.
I watched as his cum spurted out from the eye of his stiff cock. I keep rubbing cock fast, as thick cum continued to spurt out. After maybe fifteen seconds the spurting slowed and his cum began to dribble out as I slowed rubbing his cock.
My own cock was now throbbing and so hard and aroused it was twitching in arousal. My precum was pouring out over my head, down my shaft and was dripping onto the ground.
I needed to cum badly, I had to masturbate until I orgasmed. I grabbed my cock and again started to rub it fast. My cock was slippy with my precum. After only a few seconds of masturbating, I was pushed onto my back and my hand ripped away from my cock. The guy I had just made cum grabbed me around the throat and hissed ‘Leave you’re fucking cock alone you pervert”.
As I was on my back I suddenly heard a female voice “Having fun guys? I assume you guys are teaching this guy a lesson, may I watch?”
One guy replied “Yea, we caught this pervert wanking as he was watching in the bushes, feel free to watch”.
I turned in the direction of the female voice, I saw a girl, medium build, smaller boobs, about 30-ish. Her hair was blonde, in a ponytail, but her pussy was shaved and smooth.
She sat on the log with her legs open with the slit between her legs in open view.
“Please continue guys” she said.
The guy I made cum dragged me to me knees as the guy that caught me wanking walked over. His cock was hairy and not circumcised. It was about 6” long, hard and erect.
“Now rub my cock” he demanded.
I reached out and pulled his foreskin back and started to rub it. His cock felt hot and hard. I began to massage his balls as I rubbed his cock up and down. After only a minute of wanking he gave a groan, his hips had one jerk forward then cum blew from his cock. I wanked it hard and fast as he blew more cum, some of it landing on my chest, stomach and cock.
As his orgasm eased the chick said “Come here you pervert”
I released his cock and got up and walked over to her and stood in front of her.
I could see her slit was hot and wet.
She reached behind me and grabbed my arse and pulled it towards her.
She opened her mouth and then without warning bent over, opened her mouth and gave my cock one hard suck. I was so arousing I almost orgasmed on the spot!
She pulled her head away from my cock then hissed ‘eat my c*nt wanker, I want to cum too’.
I dropped to my knees as she opened her legs wider for me. I bent forward and opened her pussy lips. I could see her clit was swollen and her hole was hot and wet.
I began to lick her clit causing her to groan. As I was licking it I got two fingers and circled her wet hole. I could feel her hole getting wetter by the second. I got my two fingers and pushed them inside her hole as began to finger fuck her as I continued licking her clit.
I got my little finger and dropped it lower to her arsehole and gently circled around it. Then I forced in into her arse as I continued to finger fuck her now soaking wet pussy hole
I could feel her hips beginning to rock back and forward, I could tell she was close to orgasm. She reached up and started massaging her breasts. Then she started to pinch her nipples making them erect and hard.
I continued licking her clit and fingering her pussy and arsehole, suddenly she let out a groan and said ‘Don’t stop you fucking pervert’. Then she started to orgasm hard, her hips jerking up and down with clear cum oozing from her wet hole.
I pulled her lips open as wide as I could to expose her hard, erect clit and continued pleasuring her and making her shake throughout her orgasm.
As her orgasm eased I started to lick and finger her holes more slowly and after a few seconds her shaking and jerking finally stopped.
I pulled my head away from her hot slit and glanced down at my aching cock, it was sticking up hard against my stomach with precum pouring down my shaft, over my balls and was dripping onto the ground.
I HAD to rub my cock and cum! As I reached down to start wanking I felt a hand on my shoulder, then I was pushed backwards onto my back.
‘Open your legs wide’ I was told to do by one of the guys. I obeyed and opened my legs giving all a view of my hard cock resting on my stomach. I looked forward and noticed the chick was now sitting up watching me, her slit was wet and swollen from her arousal.
‘Rub your cock slow you pervert’ I was then told to do.
I reached down to my cock and began to rub it slowly. I glanced around and saw all were watching me.
After a minute rubbing my cock the chick said ‘Wank faster and cum you pervert!’
As I began to wank faster the chick got up, walked over to me, stood over my chest and opened her legs allowing me to see straight up into her slit. She put both hand on her lips and pulled then open giving me fill view of her clit and hole again. I saw her eyes were watching my cock being wanked.
‘Tell us when your about to blow pervert’ was her next command.
I started to wank harder and faster, I could feel my orgasm building between my open legs. Then the chick bent over my open legs and rammed a finger into my arsehole without warning.
Suddenly I could feel my orgasm was only seconds away. “I’m going to cum’ I gasped as I continued playing with my cock.
I took my eyes of the chicks wet slit above me as she continued to finger my arse and looked down at my cock. Then my orgasm hit hard. As I wanked my cock, cum blew and spurted up and over the boobs and chest of the chick above me. Again I spurted more cum.
Then without warning two guys bent over, one grabbing my hand off my cock, the other grabbing my other hand so I couldn't continue to pleasure myself.
I gasped and tried to pull an arm free so I could keep wanking,
They laughed as they watched my cock twitching and jerking as cum spurted over my stomach. The chick bending over my continued to finger my arsehole The feeling was intense; I was in orgasm and not allowed to touch my cock!
My hips were bucking up and down causing my cock jerk again as it blew more cum.
After what seemed hours my orgasm started to ease and my cum began to drip from my cock. I glanced up and saw the chick was now rubbing her clit as she was watching me
I looked around and saw all the guys had hard cocks once again.
Suddenly I was hauled to my feet, and then I was pulled back to the opening of the forest at the same time with cum dripping from my cock. I was then pushed back into the open.
I looked around and saw no one near, then I glanced down and wiped cum off my chest and stomach. I stayed there waiting for my cock to finally soften and go down.
I walked back into the change room, showered, got dressed then left.
The Following User Says Thank You to aspleyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2014, 08:41 AM

So many cocks..... too many for me.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Soccer

6m:54s

06-14-2015
Part8

1m:59s

06-17-2019
nord30

4m:32s