uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2014, 03:19 PM

Default The masked Stripper

This story was inspired by the ruff wanderer and his celebrity exposed stories i just felt they were some of the best stories out there and if i can make mine half as good as his it will be a success.

none of the people featured in these stories gave there consent to be used in these stories if they should have a problem with it sue me.

As i sat on the beach looking at the world go buy i knew i had to change, i had been homeless for 6 months now and it just drove me insane to see all the people go by knowing they had a nice warm house food on the table it made me sick . I wish things could of been different of been different i wish i did not see what i saw but i did and i can't move past it but i wont bore you with that now onto how this all began.

I was sitting on the beach one day wondering how to get out of this horrible situation i found myself in when i saw them walking towards me. Kourtney and khloe kardashian they looked amazing,kourtney was wearing a leopard print bikini her tanned skin matching it perfectly her big breasts bouncing with every step she took. next to her stood her younger sister wearing a zebra print bikini her perky tits also had a bounce to them as she stepped toward me a little twirl gave me a site of her fat ass bulging out the sides of her bikini bottoms they were close to me now and i could see the beauty radiating off them.

they must off caught me checking them out as they walked over in a hurried and angry fashion.

" excuse me perv how dare you check out my sisters ass like that "

" yeah i mean where the kardashians we dont want to be stared at by bums like you with your scruffy beard and unkept hair when was the last time you think he washed kourt?"

"i don't know but i don't want to keep speaking to a hobo like this come on khloe lets get out of here before the paps get a pic of us talking to a tramp can you imagine what they would say ?"

" ha yeah lets go"

they turned and walked away giving me the new view of kourtney's plump ass jiggling as she walked off. " b*tches" i thought i turned and got back to thinking about my problems when it came to me something they said what was it oh yes " can you imagine what they would say ?" oh yes can you imagine how much they would pay aswell but oh not for a story like this but naked pics off the fantastic sisters there fabulous bodies was all the encouragement i needed.

I knew dash miami was not far from here but i needed a change off clothes a hair cut a shave and a mask i cant have people knowing who i am. How would i sell them the internet seemed the best bet pay to get in a pics of the hapless celebs cowering in naked fear i would need something else to scare them enough a water gun would probably do no need to go running around with a real gun and get myself arrested.

Now all i needed was money and i knew just the place. As night fell i waited in the ally next to the hottest club in town i knew some drunk idiot would come stumbling down and sure enough here he was. He fell into me and i played the hurt and afraid homeless guy threatning cops and suing his ass sure enough the wallet came out and $1000 dollars placed into my gloved hand i ran off to find a motel.

The next day i was ready to strike i had a suit my hair and beard was trimmed just got out the shower and camcorder at the ready right now just to wait until closing time. The dash store times were easy to find a quick search on the internet showed me all i needed to know 9pm closing tonight do to kourtney and khloe being in town and wanting to stay after work and sort everything out before they jetted off. Oh how do i know this you ask well i met a lot of people on the streets and one of them may have got a little persuasive with a dash employee all i will say is she was found naked in a trash bin outside of dash when they opened up this morning.

9pm came and i began my slow walk to dash i looked good rich even my suit gave the impression it was loads and it should be if you buy it from the shop but stolen it cost $300 i arrived at dash and saw that the lights were still on "okay show time " i thought to myself i pulled the mask i had bought over my face and swithced the camcorder on.

i opened the door and walked inside
" uh sorry were closed "
" yeah and why do you have a mask on " i pulled out the water gun and pointed it at khloe you know for a $10 gun it really was realistic well at least to fool these two b*tches.

" OMG "

" shut up both of you now listen stay calm and you'll both be okay you hear "

" okay just don't shoot us kourtney i'm scared "

ah poor khloe she was so afraid well she gets what she deserves for being a b*tch to me i had to take a moment to inspect her beautiful body she was wearing a pink shirt tucked into her black trousers i then turned to the smaller kourtney she was wearing a blue dress allowing me to see her bronzed legs all the way to the thigh.

" Okay kourtney your gonna rip khloes shirt of you hear me "

They girls both saw i had the camcorder and i placed it down on the desk and checked to make sure it had the girls in view perfect.

" Hell no i ain't ripping off her shirt while your filming you sick freak "

" very well then khloe rip off your sisters dress"

khloe was so afraid she wasted no time in running at her sister and pulling at her dress kourtney tried to fight back but khloe was far stronger than her smaller sister and eventually she and the dress gave up ripping from her body showing her small frame in a pink bra and white thong.

" khloe what the hell you stupid b*tch that was a designer dress"

" i'm sorry kourt but he has a gun and i don't want to die"

" now will you rip your sisters shirt off ?"

kourtney did not even respond she went straight to tugging on her sisters shirt but yet again khloe proved to be the stronger off the two and before long kourntey as up against the wall and khloe was yanking her bra off causing her amazing breasts to spring free no tan lines visible showing that she must tan topless her dark nipples showing off her bronzed skin pointing out as the sprung free into the cold air.

" stop khloe please "

but khloe would not stop grabbing kourtney's white thong from behind and giving her a massive wedgie i walked over and grabbed the camera making sure i missed none of this the white material going further and further up her ass until it finally gave way and snapped causing the little kardashian to fall to the floor with a thud.

" pick her up and let the camera get a good look at her and ill let you go free khloe okay ?"

" okay "

a scream came from kourtneys mouth as she was dragged up by her hair causing her plump ass to bounce around khloe then turned her around and grabbed her arms behind her back allowing me to see her shaved pussy fully bronze this sl*t liked to tan naked huh not really a suprise.

" huh you little sl*t like the attention on your naked body don't you "

i zoomed in on her most intimate areas and back to her amazing breasts bouncing as she tried to break free.

" let her go "

khloe dropped her older sibling to the ground and kourtney scuttled under the desk allowing me a great view of her ass and pussy as she dissapeared behind the desk.

I span round and pointed the gun at khloe.

" now lose the top "

" but we had a deal "

i could see the tears in her eyes but i was not going to let a little crying spoil my oppertunity at riches.

" drop the top "

she reluctantly gave in and slowly unbuttoned her shirt i was following every movement with my camera. she pulled her shirt off giving me a great look at her perky tits in a cute yellow bra i made sure to zoom in and out a few times for the stills to go on the site.

" Now drop the bra and don't make me wait"

she began to sob as she unhooked her bra at the back and let it fall from her body using her arms as cover

" put your arms at your side"

" no "

" okay then you leave me no choice ill have to kill you then i'll reach under that desk and i'll **** and kill your sister as well now don't keep me fucking waiting you stupid b*tch drop your fucking arms before i fucking drop you !!!!"

I could see i had got the message across she let her arms fall to the side showing she was not as bronze as her sister but still had a faint glow off tan across her perky tits her pink nipples began to stiffen as she stood there trying to forget about her situation.

" oh yeah nice sl*t i love that nice tits i only wish kim was here i bet she would be great for this the little wh*r* has been naked enough times to know when to drop her panties and play ball now drop you trousers to the ground"

she undid the zip on her trousers and pulled it down she began tugging at her pants moving them further and further down her body allowing me too see her green thong she was wearing she pulled them down and off her feet.

" what is it with you girls and not matching your underwear god is it a family thing if i went and stripped Kris or Kendall would it be like this oh and by the way khloe love the tattoo what is that a cherry"

Khloes hands shot to just above her vagina trying to cover her new tattoo and "what dose that say next to it khloe loves french oh my well give us a spin then"

she spun around her fat ass in the tiny thong made me hard i was trying not to become aroused by this but i could not help my cock began to swell and stick out against my suit pants.

" now drop the panties "

" i can't "

"drop em or ill kill you "

before she could even get a response out her panties shot down her legs and off her body giving me a great look at the landing strip just above her pussy kourtney shot up behind her and grabbed her arms behind her back.

" you getting a good look now huh b*tch "

khloe rocked and bucked free and turned to grab kourntey by the hair throwing her onto the desk her legs spread wide for my camera as i stood there in aw at what i was seeing.

" stop!!!!"

both girls climbed off each other and stood facing me the look of fear in there eyes had returned as i stood there with my gun in hand.

" i have something for you girls "

i reached into my little bag of tricks and pulled out a purple dildo i threw it in the air and both girls began scrapping for it trying to gain an advantage. I walked to the door and with one final glance saw khloe strapping the dildo onto her body before i took of running back to my motel.

Thank god there was internet i watched the flim back and decided to wait before i posted it i let a week or so go by before i found the number for a miss kourtney kardashian i dialed it waiting in suspence to see if my plan had worked.

" Ah hello is this miss Kardashian i am calling on behalf of the man who stripped you and your sister last week he says if you do not transfer $1000000 to this account he will release the tape of you both naked and cowering begging for mercy understand "

" yes i understand"

2 or so days went by when i recived the payment i withdrew the money and put it into a diffrent account i had created i wait another week before finally starting my website so i set it up and uploaded the video i had been on social network advertising since i recived the money from the kardashians bought myself a traceless cell phone and a computer that can't be hacked i have allways been good with this stuff so it was nice to finally have a chance to put my talents to good use so now your up to date the begging of my empire who knows what the future may hold but im sure it will hold naked ladies and alot of money....

hey everyone first attempt at a story i hope i did it justice what i thought would be cool is if people wanted to contribute and make this story a group story they could message me and we can work out if or not it will work or if not suggestions are all ways welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMaskedStripper For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 04:19 AM

Talking

Really good
The Following User Says Thank You to Popdaddy619 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 03:12 PM

This is ambitious and admirable as an effort, but you need to get a better grasp of language, grammar, and syntax. Without these, it fails.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004