uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2014, 07:26 PM

Default Joan of Arcadia tribute

Well, here is another tribute to a funny EUF scene, after my last one about Juiced commercial. This is taken from Joan of Arcadia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abd6bHoBYaE
Featuring the lovely Amber Tamblyn!

Joan of Arcadia Tribute

Well, a day which begins with PE lessons is just a bad day.

The atmosphere is quite hot and steamy there. And stinking, yeah, sorry to break that mystery. I am in a girls’ locker room, and even if we don’t have the smell of perspiration, my nose and my head are confused with that terrible mix of cheap or expensive perfumes. Come on, why do the school administration not decide to give credits to modernize their building? With the hot steam of the shower near me, I am nearly suffocating. Oh, and I hate PE time. It is not like I hate physical activity, but this is probably the most annoying thing at school: boring exercises, people being nastier and always say “Sorry, I did not do it on purpose” when they smash your head with a balloon… And the locker room.

I don’t like locker room. For the reason I told before, that suffocating atmosphere. But also because it is the place everybody judges anybody: what kind of clothes you wear, what lingerie you wear, if you have fat, if you are ugly… It is the place where all the gossips begin or are trade. And there is nothing more bratty than a group of girls in a locker room. Since there is no teacher around, everything is said, and cruelty is the law. Well, I am not a popular girl, in the common sense. People know me, some appreciate me and are kind, but I am not the “physical stereotype” that appeals to boys, and I do not make any attempt to be a “bimbo”: no too revealing or expensive clothes, no heavy makeup, no sexy thong yelling “F**k me please”. Some boys say I am a beautiful “Girl Next Door”. Well, at least I am not too bad considered. But I am quite self-conscious about my body, and I pay attention to not reveal much to anyone, even the other girls. I mean, I don’t want to be the subject of gossips, so I stay discrete, a bit hidden. I did not have any boyfriend who saw me in less than my jeans and tops: I would be too ashamed to be laughed at my “Girl next door” body.

So, as usually, I stay in a remote place of the locker room, and stay behind the door of my locker. I am wearing my grey shirt, with a blouse over it, with my favorite blue jeans. I like that outfit, it is quite regular but I feel comfortable and well in it. I look around and see girls in various state of undress, saying silly things, wandering around. Behind me, I can see a girl sat on the bench, wearing a hat. That’s pretty cool, it gives her a nice style. I stare at her a few seconds before coming back at my locker and begin to put stuff in it.

Despite of the loud atmosphere, I can hear two voices coming. Damn, they speak so heavily… I’m sure that are two bratty girls, without looking at them. Oh, well I gonna throw a look. Oh, I win! Well, they are exactly the kind of girls that annoy me: the popular girls. The ones who always want to look pretty-and succeed in it! I hate these superficial girls who just want to attract attention, catch boys, be popular, and who are proud of claiming that they can own everything they want thanks to their parents. They look quite snotty, I hope they will find another victim than me. It’s nasty to think like that, but trust me, I don’t want to be their toy… Well, I don’t know their name, one is dark blonde, wearing a pink top and blue jeans, while her friend has dark hair, has Asian physical traits and wears a dark jacket and a black skirt-and a stupid pink wallet. Hat Girl, behind me, has put her hat on the bench.

I begin to hear the conversation of Blondie and Brunie-the nickname of the blonde girl and her friend- as they talk about Brunie’s new phone her parents bought her. What a spoilt child! And how superficial she is to be satisfied with a phone with…. A camera. Damn, she really wants to make us really jealous! They drive me mad. Well, it’s not my business. I roll my eyes and carry on putting stuff in my locker. I could hear Blondie asking: “Hey, can you take a picture of me?” and her friend replying “I just try to figure it out”. Damn, sweetie, you have the latest technological stuff, you claime how proud you are and you don’t know how to use it. What a pity! Oh, why do they come closer? I feel like I have a headache now thanks to their heavy chat. I am turning back again and see Blondie sitting on the hat on the bench. Damn, that is too bad! It’s a really nice hat. Okay, it must have been an accident, she has not seen that. I take a light look at the scene as I begin to remove my shoes.

Of course, Hat Girl is quite annoyed, I understand her:”Get off” she asks. But Blondie replies “Sorry Dr Seuss. Don’t get all grinchy on me!” in a snotty tone. I don’t interfere, I carry on removing my blouse, exposing my grey tank top. I still look at them a bit, staying on my guard. This is not my business, I don’t want to be in any trouble. Blondie takes the hat, pop it and puts it on her head, before asking to Brunie: “How do I look?” and her friend answering: “Unpopular!” well, now I get it: they are humbling Hat Girl. I reach my belt and remove it, before removing the buttons of my jeans. As I begin to slide them down, I see Blondie yelling at her friend: “Come on, snap me!” but Brunie seems to be in trouble using her “Great Phone with a camera”. Hat Girl says “Excuse me…” but she is just ignored. I take my pants off, leaving me in my grey top, socks and dark pink cotton bikini panties. I already feel a bit vulnerable, as I don’t want to flash my undies, even if it’s in front of other girls undressing.

Hat Girl insists again to get her hat back, before Blondie nastily replies: “Why? Are your superpowers? Like leaking away?” before she grins. Well, I know it’s not my business, but I am sick of that ignorance. I say in a soft voice :” Come on, give it a rest, you guys” in an attempt to cool the atmosphere. Blondie seems annoyed and says, without looking at us: “Oh, now everybody is grinchy!” while looking in the air. Her friend, Brunie, still struggling with her phone, I decide to stop this masacarade by taking the hat off Blondie’s head before giving back to Hat Girl. Well, seems it was not a very good idea. Blondies has now her attention focused on me and taunts me: “What's wrong, did you and your biker chick break up?”. Oh crap, I did not need that.

Suddenly, Brunie yells, proudly: “Hey! I think I got it!” before aiming at me with her camera. Come on, not now! I scream “Hey!” while putting my arm in front of me in order to hide the camera lense but it’s too late. The clicking noise of the camera resonates in my head with a painful feeling. I suddenly realize that I’m standing in an unsexy grey tank top and dark pink bikini panties in front of her. Oh no, she could not have taken a full pic of me in that outfit! Please, tell me I prevented her from having a shot of my head! My identity is preserved, no? I feel my heart bumping harder. I look at her in despair, mouth half opened, light embarrassment in my eyes. She stupidly laughs as I put my arm down. I see her showing the phone to Blondie, who bursts in laugh too. Oh no no no, this can’t be real! They can’t have an embarrassing pic of me!

I take a few steps back, my legs shivering, waiting with anxiety and despair what will happen. They are having a lot of fun… Come on, why did I interfere in it? It would not have happened if I stayed away, I would probably be wearing my sport gear at the moment. But no, I feel like I am the toy of two rich brat girls. Then, Brunie shows me the phone screen and I gasp: no! No no no! It’s a nightmare! She has got a very nice shot: on the screen, I see myself in tank top, pink panties, my arm in the air. To make things worse, my face is clearly visible, with a silly “Oh my god stop!” look: mouth open, eyes wide open with surprise… A perfect shot. Damn, this is so embarrassing! And as if it was not enough, she adds: “For your girlfriend's wallet?” What a b*tch! The two girls cackles again. Okay, now game is over. I ask “Cute. Now, hand it over!” as I hope it would stop it, and I make a gesture with my hand to invite them to give me the phone to erase it. Well, I may be naïve and live in candyland, but this gonna work. I hope.

No… they are running away! Fear begins to reach my brain: if they leave that locker room with the phone, they will spread that photo everywhere! No! I can’t! Nobody except girls have ever seen me in undies! I don’t want to be laughed at by the other people at school! I follow that too giggling dumb girls through the locker room. Damn, they are running fast, despite of the high heels at their feet! Come on, they must NOT be out! I rush, follow them. I can do it! I must do it, before they spread that ugly picture everywhere! Oh no, they are passing the door. I avoid girls and bags on the floor, and I open the door. Hum… Wait a minute… I am…

… In the hallway. I look around , left, right: no clues of Brunie and Blondie, as if they vanished. I could not even their stupid giggling. Hey, wait again… I’m in the hallway… There are lots of people… And I’m in panties! Oh my god! They are looking at me! I feel their burning look at me… Crap! These are the first people to look at me in undies! I begin to blush, feel hot. I feel so dumb, standing at the middle of the corridor in tank top, socks and dark pink panties. Instinctively, I put one hand in front of my panties and another one at the back in a desperate gesture to cover them. That’s’ impossible, they are so huge… At least, it’s not a thong… But I feel so ashamed! I want to vanish, to disappear. Why did I interfere! This is how I’m punished now… Oh come on! There is a nasty guy wolf-whistling at me! I try to go back to the locker. I pay attention to not turn back, since I don’t want to flash my big butt in those panties… After a few steps, I use both hands to hide my crotch, bend a little bit to cover more. This is a terrible walk of shame, as I see all of them looking at me with a grin. My body is so heavy, my legs are shivering, my heart races sohard. I see them whispering but could not catch what they say. And at the same time, Blondie and Brunie are probably beginning to spread that embarrassing picture…

Damn, this is really the beginning of a bad day…
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lo0lo0 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2014, 07:10 AM

i'm so glad to hear that you've further picked up on this idea of yours.

mind if i ask, are you open for suggestions?
Old 03-14-2014, 05:56 PM

Thanked 2,572 Times in 245 Posts

Nice to see an EUF story here. I liked it a lot.

Tags
arcadia, camera, euf, joan, panties

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s

01-02-2014