One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-18-2009, 01:33 AM
jarmen jarmen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 48
Thanks: 261
Thanked 164 Times in 22 Posts
Default Girls Using the Big Head

I know I've seen several of these in the other threads around here, but I figured since they're so sexy, they probably deserve a home of their own.

So, anyone have huge hidden caches of girls "using the big head" (peeing over the side of the boat)?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Kellygirl59's Avatar
Kellygirl59 Kellygirl59 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 36
Thanks: 3
Thanked 310 Times in 40 Posts
Default Peeing from a boat

Guys have it easy Just stand at the side of the boat and pee into the water.
I have peed hundreds of times from our boat. I just sit on the back of my legs on the side so my tw*t is over the side and pee in the water.
TP is a must for me. After I wipe I just toss my TP in the water.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kellygirl59 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 04-24-2013, 11:11 PM
dogfood777 dogfood777 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 4
Thanks: 95
Thanked 86 Times in 4 Posts
Default Houseboat -- Standing up!

Look:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg piss9.jpg (62.3 KB, 767 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-19-2013, 04:49 PM
root3232 root3232 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 104 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Peeing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charles3_591.jpg (227.8 KB, 1054 views)
File Type: jpg 2632145830081619232spNQQO_ph.jpg (77.0 KB, 578 views)
File Type: jpg 2400875960074069138qcEvam_fs.jpg (339.6 KB, 506 views)
File Type: jpg 511192157ddTYjl_ph.jpg (42.8 KB, 442 views)
File Type: jpg 484995089bQZauj_fs.jpg (591.3 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg 397621267QWDyLG_ph.jpg (34.9 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg 369732043FNTcJd_fs.jpg (315.4 KB, 534 views)
File Type: jpg 369731458VSzPKu_fs.jpg (234.7 KB, 799 views)
File Type: jpg 369109444vilwSO_ph.jpg (62.2 KB, 317 views)
File Type: jpg 341537214CFhxOM_ph.jpg (48.4 KB, 315 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-01-2013, 11:18 AM
big bear big bear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 165
Thanks: 3,013
Thanked 273 Times in 132 Posts
Default

do i see a shark
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-01-2013, 03:15 PM
white_dragon white_dragon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 276
Thanks: 95
Thanked 10,886 Times in 281 Posts
Default

like this ??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG6474.JPG (108.4 KB, 469 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Kellygirl59's Avatar
Kellygirl59 Kellygirl59 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 36
Thanks: 3
Thanked 310 Times in 40 Posts
Default Using the BIG Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellygirl59 View Post
Guys have it easy Just stand at the side of the boat and pee into the water.
I have peed hundreds of times from our boat. I just sit on the back of my legs on the side so my tw*t is over the side and pee in the water.
TP is a must for me. After I wipe I just toss my TP in the water.
Sometimes the fish ate very well. There were times when I peed in the river from the boat several times during the day.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kellygirl59 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
ModelT-MsDollie ModelT-MsDollie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NW Boonies, Floriduuu
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 27,312
Thanked 11,755 Times in 1,752 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellygirl59 View Post
Guys have it easy Just stand at the side of the boat and pee into the water.
I have peed hundreds of times from our boat. I just sit on the back of my legs on the side so my tw*t is over the side and pee in the water.
TP is a must for me. After I wipe I just toss my TP in the water.
So you are still peeing over the side of the boat. No wonder the water tastes so salty!
We're from Illinois and boated a lot on the Illinois river, smaller rivers, and lots of lakes. Now we are near the Gulf and another famous river. We no longer have a boat. But when we did and when with friends now my wife still does like you, hangs her butt out over the water and goes. There have been times other boaters passed by and blew the air horns or hollered. It didn't stop her from peeing. She says once she starts she can't stop. But now when we holler Gater she hurries!
Even when in the woods or anyplace she has to squat and pee. Those women who stand and pee are amazing.
Funny, I don't remember my wife ever pooping in the water.
Oh the things we write here!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 09-06-2014, 04:59 PM
bobtone bobtone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 602
Thanks: 894
Thanked 22,539 Times in 653 Posts
Default

keeping it going
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lxuo987DJd1r47xv3o1_500.jpg (45.8 KB, 700 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-13-2014, 02:17 PM
Kellygirl59's Avatar
Kellygirl59 Kellygirl59 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 36
Thanks: 3
Thanked 310 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
So you are still peeing over the side of the boat.
Funny, I don't remember my wife ever pooping in the water.
Oh the things we write here!
We used to spend weekends on our boat that was a 18 foot starcraft. Being on the boat for more than a day made doing a poo over the side a necessary thing.
I did it just like if I was peeing over the side. Just took longer and more TP was needed.
Kelly
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kellygirl59 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
boat, pee, peeing, water

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.