One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-24-2020, 10:23 AM
spooled's Avatar
spooled spooled is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 501
Thanks: 1,537
Thanked 11,354 Times in 502 Posts
Default Girlfriend losing at strip games.

There's quite a few videos on youtube of people playing strip games against women, sometimes against their girlfriends. The only ones I've ever seen that I really enjoyed were posted by someone going by RobbieRob. Given they disappeared from youtube years ago now, and the only link I could find here in the youtube thread was dead, I thought I'd post what I have.

There were, I think, 8 videos of Strip Madden, then another 2 different strip games. I only have Madden 7 & 8 and the 2 extras. If I remember correctly then most of the early videos were like the many on youtube that don't interest me much, but by the time of video 7 then we were getting bare ass and hidden nudity.

If anyone has any of the others, even the early ones, I'd love to see them here. The girlfriend is cute, sometimes seems bored, and is definitely getting naked on the internet just to help her idiot boyfriend get youtube likes. A very enjoyable combination.

We start with Strip Madden 7 which I only have in SD, so a HD version of this would be appreciated as well. For each there will be the full video, then an edit of just the good bits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M7shot0011.jpg (56.5 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg M7shot0031.jpg (64.5 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg M7shot0038.jpg (65.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg M7shot0058.jpg (80.9 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg M7shot0061.jpg (53.9 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg M7shot0083.jpg (63.7 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg M7shot0088.jpg (59.1 KB, 297 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Madden 7.mp4 (38.42 MB, 2559 views)
File Type: mp4 Madden 7 Edit.mp4 (14.49 MB, 1763 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-24-2020, 10:24 AM
spooled's Avatar
spooled spooled is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 501
Thanks: 1,537
Thanked 11,354 Times in 502 Posts
Default Pokemon trivia

More of the same.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PK01.jpg (275.7 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg PK02.jpg (284.2 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg PK03.jpg (186.4 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg PK04.jpg (244.1 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg PK05.jpg (226.1 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg PK06.jpg (271.3 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg PK07.jpg (265.4 KB, 292 views)
File Type: jpg PK08.jpg (267.2 KB, 186 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Pokemon Trivia.mp4 (75.13 MB, 818 views)
File Type: mp4 Pokemon Trivia Clips.mp4 (25.73 MB, 763 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-24-2020, 10:27 AM
spooled's Avatar
spooled spooled is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 501
Thanks: 1,537
Thanked 11,354 Times in 502 Posts
Default NFL Trivia

She seemed to get more daring each video but by this point I'm not sure there was any further she could go on youtube, so I might have the order wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NFL01.jpg (284.6 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg NFL02.jpg (264.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg NFL03.jpg (282.4 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg NFL04.jpg (290.6 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg NFL05.jpg (251.5 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg NFL06.jpg (227.6 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg NFL07.jpg (271.7 KB, 167 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 NFL Trivia.mp4 (80.37 MB, 670 views)
File Type: mp4 NFL Trivia Clips.mp4 (28.19 MB, 895 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-24-2020, 10:30 AM
spooled's Avatar
spooled spooled is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 501
Thanks: 1,537
Thanked 11,354 Times in 502 Posts
Default Madden 8

Last one I have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M801.jpg (246.7 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg M802.jpg (239.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg M803.jpg (309.9 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg M804.jpg (247.3 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg M805.jpg (332.6 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg M806.jpg (383.4 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg M807.jpg (256.3 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg M808.jpg (252.7 KB, 288 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Madden 8.mp4 (161.30 MB, 608 views)
File Type: mp4 Madden 8 Clips.mp4 (35.91 MB, 867 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2023, 10:37 AM
___2003 ___2003 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 414
Thanks: 2,905
Thanked 3,806 Times in 357 Posts
Default

Awesome videos! Does full topless / nude premium content exist?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2023, 10:17 PM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,493
Thanks: 23,462
Thanked 35,544 Times in 3,639 Posts
Default

Not that I know of. They were the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___2003 View Post
Awesome videos! Does full topless / nude premium content exist?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-08-2023, 04:16 PM
comedy24 comedy24 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 7
Thanks: 9
Thanked 51 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I remember them. He was a huge Giants fan. Followed him on Twitter for a bit. His Youtube channel got banned and he never started it back up. I think I remember seeing they moved to a different state and started a family so very unlikely they'll ever resurface.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
strip game, strip madden

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.