One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 04-16-2009, 03:12 PM
mseohlan mseohlan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 51
Thanks: 49
Thanked 1,539 Times in 51 Posts
Default Пустые Холмы

Second part.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC07175.JPG (611.3 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg holmi2008 063.jpg (220.7 KB, 458 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2568.JPG (356.5 KB, 449 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2577.JPG (510.8 KB, 572 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3563.JPG (112.4 KB, 1198 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3564.JPG (148.0 KB, 782 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3852.jpg (255.9 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5517.JPG (796.8 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5583.JPG (731.7 KB, 371 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7064.JPG (670.5 KB, 414 views)

Last edited by mseohlan; 04-16-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: I forgot the pictures.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 04-16-2009, 03:20 PM
mseohlan mseohlan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 51
Thanks: 49
Thanked 1,539 Times in 51 Posts
Default Пустые Холмы

Third part.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7085.JPG (724.0 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7160.JPG (891.0 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7760.JPG (879.2 KB, 659 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7777.JPG (686.2 KB, 733 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7856.JPG (953.2 KB, 342 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8069.JPG (856.1 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8347.jpg (115.0 KB, 372 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8515.jpg (108.1 KB, 657 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8527.jpg (102.2 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8530.jpg (82.3 KB, 1102 views)
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 04-16-2009, 03:24 PM
mseohlan mseohlan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 51
Thanks: 49
Thanked 1,539 Times in 51 Posts
Default Пустые Холмы

Last part.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8540.jpg (120.3 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8562.jpg (97.9 KB, 1058 views)
File Type: jpg P1011308_b.JPG (115.7 KB, 1277 views)
File Type: jpg PICT2013.JPG (666.3 KB, 663 views)
File Type: jpg PICT2042.JPG (689.4 KB, 1116 views)
File Type: jpg PICT2079.JPG (484.7 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg PICT2092.JPG (486.3 KB, 393 views)
File Type: jpg PICT2135.jpg (484.1 KB, 919 views)
File Type: jpg PICT2136.jpg (539.0 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg PICT2360.JPG (291.1 KB, 477 views)
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 04-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,399 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

I'm enthralled

I never expected this thread to take off like this. Every day when I log in now, its like "did anyone top yesterday's post? Oh my god!"

Mseohlan, thanks for the Russian translation of "Empty Hills" and of course, for the pics which are great. The other day, I figured out where Khan Altay is held, but I still don't know where they hold the Empty Hills festival. I suppose there are a lot of empty hills over in Russia, so I'll need some help narrowing it down a little....

I only wish I had more pics of my own to add. I haven't looked too hard though, so we'll see....

thanks,

Klondike
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #95  
Old 04-17-2009, 12:39 AM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,399 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default my measly one pic

has this one been posted yet?

Klondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1425872663_e17dd9f5b6_o.jpg (437.3 KB, 847 views)
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 04-17-2009, 05:42 AM
pennywiseguy2 pennywiseguy2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 859
Thanks: 4,028
Thanked 31,072 Times in 851 Posts
Default Empty Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
Mseohlan, thanks for the Russian translation of "Empty Hills"
You haven't been paying attention Klondike check out post 30 with regards to Empty Hills / Пустые Холмы. Or is this a browser issue, where the russian isn't displayed for you? I can see it posted waaaaay back then...

Nevermind. Some great pics from mseohlan. Seriously, thanks for posting! You can definately see that nudity is not the norm at this festival by the frequency that the same girls keep appearing.

I really like this thread.

pennywiseguy2
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pennywiseguy2 For This Useful Post:
  #97  
Old 04-17-2009, 08:05 AM
pennywiseguy2 pennywiseguy2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 859
Thanks: 4,028
Thanked 31,072 Times in 851 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
The other day, I figured out where Khan Altay is held, but I still don't know where they hold the Empty Hills festival. I suppose there are a lot of empty hills over in Russia, so I'll need some help narrowing it down a little....
I found it!

It's 13km from the centre of a town in Russia called Yukhnov. As per the attached image: World / Russia / Kaluga / Yukhnov, 13 km from center = Empty Hills festival!

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=54.6675275...15&l=0&m=a&v=2

EDIT: It appears that the exact location changes each year, so as not to harm any one area. Hopefully this link works with babelfish translation, as the link looks rather messy: http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/tran...about%2fgeo%2f

pennywiseguy2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emptyhills001.jpg (272.1 KB, 296 views)
File Type: jpg emptyhills002.jpg (359.9 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg emptyhills003.jpg (336.7 KB, 258 views)

Last edited by pennywiseguy2; 04-17-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pennywiseguy2 For This Useful Post:
  #98  
Old 04-17-2009, 08:29 AM
pennywiseguy2 pennywiseguy2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 859
Thanks: 4,028
Thanked 31,072 Times in 851 Posts
Default Flooding the thread with average material ..

I took too long to edit the above post so had to make another. I have attached the best (sorry, all pretty small) images from the galleries on the official website.

pennywiseguy2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KCh_PH2008_017.JPG (527.4 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg AM_PH2007_036.jpg (255.9 KB, 1203 views)
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 04-17-2009, 09:27 AM
pennywiseguy2 pennywiseguy2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 859
Thanks: 4,028
Thanked 31,072 Times in 851 Posts
Default Some 'Empty Hills' festival

I think new to thread? ... it's getting harder to remember.

pennywiseguy2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 118711540.jpg (197.4 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg 118711543.jpg (223.7 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg 118711546.jpg (161.0 KB, 425 views)
File Type: jpg 118711547.jpg (191.7 KB, 429 views)
File Type: jpg 118711548.jpg (174.0 KB, 446 views)
File Type: jpg 118711560.jpg (190.7 KB, 743 views)
File Type: jpg 118711562.jpg (187.1 KB, 804 views)
File Type: jpg 118711567.jpg (209.6 KB, 487 views)
File Type: jpg 118711568.jpg (215.6 KB, 477 views)
File Type: jpg 118711584.jpg (166.5 KB, 576 views)
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 04-17-2009, 09:30 AM
pennywiseguy2 pennywiseguy2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 859
Thanks: 4,028
Thanked 31,072 Times in 851 Posts
Default Some 'Empty Hills' festival ...

more.

pennywiseguy2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 118711570.jpg (206.7 KB, 657 views)
File Type: jpg 118711573.jpg (213.5 KB, 745 views)
File Type: jpg 118711576.jpg (200.3 KB, 655 views)
File Type: jpg 118711578.jpg (182.6 KB, 520 views)
File Type: jpg 118711581blur.jpg (221.7 KB, 868 views)
File Type: jpg 118711588.jpg (164.4 KB, 590 views)
File Type: jpg 118711596.jpg (147.3 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg 118711597.jpg (179.0 KB, 2318 views)
File Type: jpg 118711601blur.jpg (309.2 KB, 597 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.