|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#981
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have it too, I’m talking about the DG site. They often release footage uncut that you couldn’t find on their dvds. This vid used to be on there, now it’s not. Not sure why.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to br0nzedad0nis For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#982
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have over 900 of their movies and thousands of clips so I may have more of it but that's a lot of stuff to look thru, lol. I checked some videos I have and the 39 minutes is something a lot of the DG clips mentioned on the tube sites more than likely to get ppl to join the dreamgirls members site.
Last edited by warlock616; Yesterday at 09:55 AM. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to warlock616 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#983
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#984
|
|||
|
|||
|
I rip a lot of pay sites so I'll keep a look out for something like that when I download stuff.
|
|
#985
|
|||
|
|||
|
What sites do you recommend for 1990's Contest videos?
|
|
#986
|
|||
|
|||
|
This channel mainly is a goldmine of that stuff.
https://www.erome.com/heynow5 I’ve also come across some collectors on other sites who sell them in great quality. All my drives are done for, so I have to rebuild everything I had from zero
|
|
#987
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a bunch of Dreamgirls stuff that was never online that I should upload one of these days. I started buying their videos in the 90s before they were even in video stores so I spent months transferring the VHS tapes to the PC. Before they got into video stores as Real Adventures they called the series Dream and more than likely they recycled some of the older content for Real Adventures.
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to warlock616 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#988
|
|||
|
|||
|
Uploading the contests of the videos from when Dreamgirls first came out might be impossible time wise because that was when they didn't know much when first starting out so they'd have 3 minutes of a contest then 3 minutes of a chick at home followed by 3 minutes of a contest, and on and on like that. Not to mention the freeze frames when a chick flashed or they got a glimpse of panties, lol. If I get motivated I'll trim the contest parts and then piece em together cuz as a downloader I know how annoying it is to download small parts in clips.
|
|
#989
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#990
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can upload them to my rapidgator account but not sure where to post the links on here since there's only a free filehoster sub-forum.
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| club, cmnf, contest, game, games, jaks, jumpin, jumpin jaks, nude in public, strip, strip game |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|