One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 03-25-2026, 07:44 AM
TheNudist TheNudist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 85 Times in 8 Posts
Default

I’ve become a master at secretly recording pics of my nude fiancée on my home during the numerous times she’ll walk around the apartment bare naked. I’ve gotten into playing a game on Session with guys I meet on Reddit where I send them pics of her pussy, tits and ass uncensored and they have to try to guess things about her to win the uncensored pics
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheNudist For This Useful Post:
  #142  
Old 03-25-2026, 08:17 PM
TheNudist TheNudist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 85 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Damn. I meant I send censored nudes of her for guys to guess to win the uncensored nudes
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheNudist For This Useful Post:
  #143  
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samweaverstan Samweaverstan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 4
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts
Smile Wife creeping

I love doing this and am getting more and more into it. I would love to chat with others who enjoy the same. My wife has a very meaty pussy, so I love when I can catch a glimpse of her lips, from behind especially.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samweaverstan For This Useful Post:
  #144  
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Poiuyt0987 Poiuyt0987 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 53
Thanks: 808
Thanked 681 Times in 51 Posts
Default

I used to do this ALOT, loved to just catch her changing for bed or just out of the shower while I was "checking the weather for tomorrow" on my phone, etc.... Got some some GREAT pics and vids over the last 2 decades!

But lately she is so down on herself about her aging postmenopausal bod I've just stopped. And not only that I've deleted a ton of stuff I've creeped on her over the years (both known and unknown by her), I'm SURE I'll regret that action but that's where I am at the moment, ya know? Hard to explain, just simpatico I guess?

But man I do LOVE creep shots, both taking and sharing to and from others!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poiuyt0987 For This Useful Post:
  #145  
Old Today, 01:06 AM
shakinspire shakinspire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 100
Thanks: 910
Thanked 1,089 Times in 99 Posts
Default

I also love taking photos and videos of my wife without her knowledge
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shakinspire For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.