|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
We have had some very explicit encounters with other couples as well as single male strangers on the beach.
Teasing her while she is spread out naked on a blanket with other people watching from a few feet away has been incredibly exciting. She’s watched men slow-stroking to orgasm while I tease her nipples and clit with wet fingers or ice cubes. I have also cut open a frozen water bottle and got the rather large dildo shaped Ice cube out of it and teased her with that while they watched it slip in and out leaving a trail of cum and ice water running down the crack of her ass. I have shared a few of those stories here as well. P&P above reminded me of an occasion a partner and I were at a farm watching this young women training a young horse. She was walking the ring, leading it, stopping, turning, backing him up etc etc As this was going on we watched as she would stop and just be still and silent as the horse would wait for the next command it would lean its head into her chest and kinda snuggle her sniffing her really a bonding kinda thing I imagine was the point, but as she stood there slowly stroking his face. As his nose lowered and was sniffing her crotch he started to get the biggest erection… I think he had a very different idea of where this day was going and who would be riding who.. haha |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
We both get excited with group sex....
I get also excited with high heels & short skirts---->>>by which my wife wears daily.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
We were staying in a hotel and were going to meet another couple for dinner, we were dressed and about to call an Uber when the other couple called and said they were running late, we had to push our dinner back an hour. We decided to just relax in our room.
After a few minutes we heard some noise, it became obvious that a couple in the next room were having some energetic sex. It never fails to make my wife very hot when she hears another couple going at it. Even though she was all dressed up with makeup, her hair done, she wanted my cock immediately, it was like she wanted to compete with the couple next door. If she's hot, I'm always ready. It wasn't a quicky either, and she didn't hold back on making her pleasure known. We were even a few minutes late to meet our friends for dinner. After a few drinks my wife had to tell our friends why we were delayed. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are quite a few things that get us both going. Here is a list of a few things. I'm sure there are more, but I'll just list a few here.
-Dirty talk during sex -Dressing sexy or wearing something skimpy when certain friends come to visit or when a delivery man comes to the house or hotel room. -Going out in public in a clingy or short dress with no panties or bra. -Going to the strip club together and maybe getting her a private dance. -Flashing me in public without getting caught. -In certain situations, not always but her being nude or topless in front of other people get us both going. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|