|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#61
|
|||
|
|||
|
"A woman is beautiful in every man's heart, but since every heart is different, a man makes her different..."
|
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nonoboss For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#62
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Since we call our lawful wife our "better half," we ought to have the right to marry twice—if only to find out what a whole woman is like."
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nonoboss For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#63
|
|||
|
|||
|
"If you quarreled with all of your wife's lovers, you would never have any friends."
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nonoboss For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#64
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Never ask a woman to smile; it is up to you to give her a reason to."
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nonoboss For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#65
|
|||
|
|||
|
"There are only two ways to win over women who aren't mercenary harlots: make them cry or make them laugh."
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nonoboss For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#66
|
||||
|
||||
|
Again, all I see is folks walking around??? I don't get it.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#67
|
|||
|
|||
|
So why do you keep wasting your time on my topic, then?
I’ll say it again: the forum offers a wide range of other topics. If I don't like some topics on this forum, I simply move on. You should do the same. Last edited by nonoboss; 09-17-2026 at 11:27 AM. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to nonoboss For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#68
|
|||
|
|||
|
For my friend Grits above!
Yes, more people. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nonoboss For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#69
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Difficult breakups with women are often due to verb conjugation. Every time we told them "I love you," we should have specified that it was in the present tense."
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonoboss For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|