One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Original Photos & Videos > The Ladies of OCC
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 06-29-2024, 05:27 PM
Wetmac's Avatar
Wetmac Wetmac is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,610
Thanks: 666
Thanked 6,876 Times in 969 Posts
Default

Thanks for the update and new pics.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wetmac For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 06-30-2024, 07:57 PM
peelthemdown's Avatar
peelthemdown peelthemdown is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 70
Thanks: 248
Thanked 824 Times in 82 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelthemdown View Post
She headed over to the balcony rail, to make sure everyone could see her:
And dropped the sarong and leaned over...

Balcony final.JPG
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to peelthemdown For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 06-30-2024, 08:29 PM
peelthemdown's Avatar
peelthemdown peelthemdown is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 70
Thanks: 248
Thanked 824 Times in 82 Posts
Default OK, Mudbug, you get your wish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
This is your thread... post to it as you see fit! I'm all into watching
the whole series. I'd love to suck her fingers clean when she finishes just as an appetizer
for digging in to some real split licking!

You do know that you can post videos here. It's an added bonus to being
a member of the Ladies of OCC.

Great Photos!

Mudbug
This is a video that Jane made for a younger guy who she chatted to on another site.

I loved filming this, and Jane and I loved his response to it!

And we both hope that you love it, too!

(Headphones recommended!)

20230912_000307.mp4
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to peelthemdown For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 06-30-2024, 08:35 PM
peelthemdown's Avatar
peelthemdown peelthemdown is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 70
Thanks: 248
Thanked 824 Times in 82 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelthemdown View Post
This is a video that Jane made for a younger guy who she chatted to on another site.

I loved filming this, and Jane and I loved his response to it!

And we both hope that you love it, too!

(Headphones recommended!)

Attachment 13817596
Hmmm, only the first 30 seconds was included.

I'll try again with a smaller file size:

Jane4Tom.mp4
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-01-2024, 12:05 PM
nacnat nacnat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 200
Thanks: 1,538
Thanked 347 Times in 99 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelthemdown View Post
Hmmm, only the first 30 seconds was included.

I'll try again with a smaller file size:

Attachment 13817597
It's so beautiful and so sexy...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nacnat For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 07-01-2024, 08:24 PM
peelthemdown's Avatar
peelthemdown peelthemdown is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 70
Thanks: 248
Thanked 824 Times in 82 Posts
Default What will the next chapter bring?

Since returning to OCC recently a few members have got in touch in response to our posts and our signature (below).

Xico was one of those members, and he pointed us to his amazing artwork and offered to draw Jane.

I told him that I would have to wait for the right moment.

The other night we went to bed and I told her about the art work thread. I know that posing for an artist is one of her top fantasies.

I took her to Xico's first post in the thread and we started to read about the various women who met him and posed for photos and drawings.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...24#post3281424

(Xico's stories are from page 2 of the thread onwards)

And he said that sometimes things went further.

As we read, Jane got excited and started playing with herself. We carried on reading and looking at the pictures.

Once she started to reach a rhythm, I told her:

"And he has been in touch and wants you to pose for him? How far will you go with him?"

And she went absolutely frantic and came big, really quickly!

I quickly switched my phone over from reading the posts to camera mode, and snapped the photo and video, attached as a Gif here (click it to play).

PXL_20240629_100911393~2.jpg

PXL_20240629_100919928_exported_stabilized_1719658305079.gif

Thank you, Xico!

I hope we can find a date when she can travel down and pose for Xico. If she does, I am sure we will have lots of photos to share with you.

Last edited by peelthemdown; 07-01-2024 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Adding instructions to click Gif
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-02-2024, 03:38 AM
kuryaki's Avatar
kuryaki kuryaki is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spain
Posts: 329
Thanks: 22,437
Thanked 4,294,967,046 Times in 319 Posts
Default WOW

That video is so sexy! Beautiful pussy. Thanks for sharing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 07-02-2024, 12:45 PM
25baja 25baja is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Middle America
Posts: 184
Thanks: 3,905
Thanked 282 Times in 143 Posts
Default

Very sexy video of Jane enjoying herself. Thanks for sharing
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 02-16-2025, 07:57 AM
richyguitar's Avatar
richyguitar richyguitar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Down at Mrs.Guitar's feet
Posts: 205
Thanks: 3,067
Thanked 4,258 Times in 211 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelthemdown View Post
Hmmm, only the first 30 seconds was included.

I'll try again with a smaller file size:

Attachment 13817597
This is crazy hot! Thank you so much for sharing & giving us the chance to feel (a bit) like lucky Tom Amazing video, great pussy!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to richyguitar For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 02-27-2025, 03:05 PM
phatboi21's Avatar
phatboi21 phatboi21 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 79
Thanks: 13,705
Thanked 527 Times in 67 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelthemdown View Post
Here's more, for the couple who were there with us at the beginning of our time at OCC! xxx
What a pretty kitty Mrs peelthemdown has! Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phatboi21 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.