One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #671  
Old 04-23-2023, 12:44 PM
Marginus Marginus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Europe
Posts: 68
Thanks: 3,627
Thanked 855 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattykathy_jax View Post
This has potential.
A variation of cufan86's good idea could be making sure that the white blouse (or whatever white top) is the type that becomes transparent when wet, and wear no bra of course. "Accidents" with garden hose couplings or spray nozzles are easy to create and then you can pretend to be unaware of your breasts being on full display.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:
  #672  
Old 04-26-2023, 01:54 PM
Marginus Marginus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Europe
Posts: 68
Thanks: 3,627
Thanked 855 Times in 62 Posts
Default

In-laws

My girl friend back in the day, Angela, and I often stayed for a few days at her parents house, where her very cute 19 year old sister Tina still lived. When there, we slept in the recreation room which was in the basement. One of the first times I was there, still in the first weeks of the relationship, as we needed to go upstairs to the shower in the morning, we noted that we were quite sweaty, stinky and, ehm, messy due to some intense morning action. In other words, we couldn't get dressed before showering, because that would mess up our clothes.

There were no towels, bathrobes or anything else that would have seemed natural to wrap ourselves in, so I suggested sheets or the duvet. She thought that was a bit too ridiculous and said it was no problem to go naked to the shower because we were the first ones awake. I'm sure you know what lengths you'd go to when young and insecure, to avoid your gf finding you ridiculous, so up the stairs we ran in our birthday suits. As we came up stairs, I saw Angela's mother Monica in the kitchen to the left of me, looking at us with an amused smile. Turning right into the corridor leading to the bathroom, we faced Tina who laughed and said "good morning". So much for being the first ones awake.

Angela had been aware of this of course, and she wore a big smile through it all. She wasn't the least bit embarrassed. I wondered whether Tina and Monica had noticed that we glistened with sweat during the few seconds that they saw us, but why care about that when we just gave both my MIL and SIL a view of my dick, Angela's bush and both our bare asses.

After the much needed shower, it was time to get back to our clothes. Angela scoffed at my question that we should wrap ourselves in towels: "a bit late for such considerations now, isn't it?". I expected another speedy dash on the way back to the basement, but Angela stopped by the staircase to exchange a few words about the plan for the day with her mother, including me in the conversation, so I had to stop too. This was surreal to me, coming from a buttoned up family. While weird at the time, it later gave me a confidence boost the rest of the day. Angela could just as well had that conversation one minute later, when we were dressed, but I'm sure she got a kick out of putting me in that situation. In retrospect, the memory of it is kind of fun and now I get a kick out of it too.

I wouldn't count family sauna sessions as family exposure, but I suppose they technically are. Anyway, Angela's parents had a sauna and it wasn't long before we started using that with her family. The fact that they had a sauna explained why they were so casual about nudity. Wearing anything in a sauna is unthinkable (or at least, it was back then) in Scandinavia, and they had that sauna since they started their family.

(Of course, I changed everyones names. Except Monica's.)
Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old 05-16-2023, 09:06 AM
defnikT defnikT is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: russia
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,517
Thanked 1,037 Times in 36 Posts
Default our exprience

It started like this. Everyone who has ever photographed his wife and kept photos at home has faced the fact that sooner or later someone will discover them. That's what happened to us. We lived together with our adult son, who was 19 years old at the time. My wife is a little older than me and was 42 at the time. You can look at her in my albums. There's not much there. The home archive itself is over 100GB. We lived in an apartment and each had a room and a hall. Everyone in the family had a computer, but I, as the father of the family, had the most powerful one. And every young guy likes to play on a powerful computer. So our son often came to play on my computer when there was free time. And I once blundered and forgot to close the folder with the intimate archive, just once again sitting somewhere in the subject and thought that all was closed, but among the folders was simply rolled up, and he was quickly going to business. My wife was at work. Later, when I came back in a couple of hours. I found that the folder was not closed. And that's how it ended, and I didn't give it much thought. BUT I don't know if he saw it or not, but it got me excited and I wanted him to actually see them. My wife sometimes went around in her underwear in front of him, even though we are a very conservative family. It took me many years to convince my wife to get naked for photo shoots, for example. And probably like many fathers such thoughts occurred to my wife and son, but it was not given importance. Now I wanted to do it. I learned how to watch the history of open files and folders. Now I purposely left the folder with intimate photos open, turned off the monitor and left for work. Thinking that my son would come to play I was waiting all day. I was supposed to arrive before my wife, and I was not worried about her. The day was long and periodically I got excited and nervous. when I got home, the computer was turned off and my son was in his room. I stopped by to say hello and see if everything was okay in my absence. He said hello and everything was as usual. I ran to the computer. My heart was racing before I opened the event log. I wanted and feared to open that pandora's box at the same time. So I plucked up the courage to open it.
Now about 5 years later I couldn't have imagined that not only was it for me, but as it turned out I had given the best gift and more than one for our son. But first things first.
As I opened it I looked and tried to estimate the scale of what I was seeing. He looked at about 200 pictures in 6 folders. I actually selected the easier photos and the easiest erotic videos, without porn. But there were also pictures of my wife's legs turned around, the view from behind on her knees, open moaning mouth, pictures of her touching her breasts and ass. The session lasted about 40 minutes. What was cool? It was that I was actually touching my dick looking at the same pictures that he was touching his dick a couple of hours ago. I had never jerked off and cum like that before, but who knew then that this was just the beginning.
I used the translator and I apologize if I don't understand.
Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old 05-17-2023, 12:26 PM
defnikT defnikT is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: russia
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,517
Thanked 1,037 Times in 36 Posts
Default Part two

Part 2
What next? That question tormented me. How to develop the situation and find out how it really happened and what his thoughts are now? I wanted to go up and talk to him directly, but how could I ever talk to my son about something like that? And I didn't want to hide it from my wife either. She and I have a trusting relationship. I thought and thought about it for a long time, and in the end I couldn't. A couple of months went by and I had already resigned myself to the lack of results. As we had a strange conversation. My wife wasn't home. My son wasn't working out with his girlfriend and was looking for advice. The main problem was that she was beautiful, but inferior intellectually. We talked and smoothly started discussing just beautiful women. And I kind of casually asked. Does he think his mother is a beautiful woman? He first looked at me, then looked away and wondered why I was asking such a thing. I replied that I was just curious about his opinion. He hardly said that yes, she was very beautiful. To which I asked, what if you didn't take into account the fact that she was his mother and age could he flirt with her? He answered that if you put everything aside and look purely physical, I guess so. I guess at that point we came to a fine line. My heart was pounding hard at the time, I knew I had to push. But how? And then I just started talking and he was listening. I was talking about how she was really very beautiful, especially about her backside view. He was a little embarrassed, but he kept listening. I talked about what other men had told me about her, that she was beautiful, and I was happy to hear that. I was also pleased to hear it from him, because we are all human and we are no strangers to the enjoyment of beauty. And here I said that not everything can be seen from the outside, but sometimes you have to look inside in order to get a real pleasure. Here he listened very intensely and attentively. I said that when a woman is beautiful one usually tries to immortalize her. Artists, for example, paint pictures. I am not a painter, but I have a camera and take pictures to preserve her beauty. Then he paused and added. If you are interested, because you are old enough, I could show you some of them to show you the beauty from different angles. He hesitated, he wanted to say at the same time that he had already seen some and wanted to see more. He was silent. And then I pretended that it was no big deal, so I got up and called him into the room to the computer. He didn't say anything, but he went. And I opened the pictures, the simplest ones. I should add that I had been taking pictures of her for 15 years up to that point. That's why he was especially interested in the younger ones. And then I opened up some light erotica. First I uncovered her breasts, and then I uncovered a picture of her wearing only panties. Tension was in the air. To say we were both horny was like saying nothing at all. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he had a hard-on. And I asked him questions all the time. What he liked about her. Which part of her. Told him it was normal and not to worry about it. There must be an attraction to the opposite sex.
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to defnikT For This Useful Post:
  #675  
Old 05-19-2023, 04:57 PM
defnikT defnikT is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: russia
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,517
Thanked 1,037 Times in 36 Posts
Default Part3

Part 3
The moment we both sat in front of the picture of the naked girl as both wife and mother, I realized how beautiful it was for three reasons. The first is how much fun it is to see other men's reactions to your beloved. The second is that the purest embodiment of mother-son love can sometimes take even more beautiful forms. Third, when you break the taboo, it's like looking into an abyss, and it makes you feel the world clearer and brighter. He thanked me, I thanked him, and we kind of didn't know what to do next. I think he jerked off many times remembering it afterwards. As it turned out a year later it really was. But something had changed... I couldn't carry it around. I just had to tell my wife. But how? What words to choose? I mean, it wasn't like it was cheating. In some ways it was worse, and in other ways it was the worst. I ended up starting with a frank man-to-man conversation between my son and I and we came to the point that erotica is a part of many people's lives and that we are no strangers to it. And as if to say honestly that our life too. He was surprised and asked a lot and eventually showed a desire to see some photos, because he always thought my mother was a beautiful woman... About Mom. I must say that this is a woman of amazing beauty and energy. She always looked ten or fifteen years younger than her real age. When my son was seen with her periodically people thought they were friends. She didn't use alcohol, cigarettes, or any other negatives. She was not a wh*r*. She was educated and intelligent. She is exactly the kind of woman a woman should be as an ideal companion for a man... I told her that I could not give such an answer at once and I had to think about it, but in fact I supposedly wanted to consult with her because it was a simple matter. I added he was already an adult and had been in relationships with other girls, so it should have remained harmless. She wondered.... In the end she approved, but the photos I had to choose her to approve and after her approval, I had to show them, without her involvement of course. Now came the official part))) I was selecting photos to play with. I have not experienced such pleasure before. It was anticipation and unrestrained. I was the binding subtle bridge in an uneasy relationship) As a result, the photos were selected and vetted for a week and later officially presented to my son. Ask if the wife was curious afterwards how the son appreciated the gesture and the pictures? And what was her reaction to what she heard? We'll get to that in the next part.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to defnikT For This Useful Post:
  #676  
Old 05-19-2023, 05:24 PM
twowide twowide is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 345
Thanks: 128,316
Thanked 1,397 Times in 334 Posts
Default Lingerie

My then New Girl Friend, now my wife, aged 18. Petite, twin 38d's. Chubby/comfortable. Her Mother belonged to a "Clothing Catalogue", sending for a "corselette" for her daughter. Amidst trying it for size and making minute alterations, a 40-y-o Single Male neighbour arrived to discuss Local Transport problems. My Girl was incensed ! She was expected to stand there, in stockings and suspenders, whilst her Victorian Minded Mother pinned her undies in front of this Bloke ! Yet she was prevented from having ANY "revealing clothing" ! My Girl promptly fled the room and marched into the Kitchen where I was sat drinking a quiet cuppa ! Imagine my amazement at being allowed to see this ! Imagine My Girls indignation at her Mothers sudden snotty attitude !
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
  #677  
Old 05-23-2023, 07:58 PM
whatnow3's Avatar
whatnow3 whatnow3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 544
Thanks: 44,666
Thanked 11,104 Times in 549 Posts
Default

As I mentioned in a different thread, now that our kids are out of the house Lisa has let me keep a couple of pictures of her out in our bedroom. One hangs on the wall and one is on the nightstand.

When we have friends and or family over Lisa will take them down no matter how unlikely it would be for someone to be in our bedroom... except this Sunday.

Sunday our youngest stopped over while Lisa and I were doing some yard work in. The washing machine in her apartment was on the fritz so she came over to use ours. She went in to start a load then came out to help us in the yard. Sometime later she went back in to do another load. Then another...

Well it turns out one of the times she switched the laundry, as a thank you to us for letting her use the machine, she went into our bedroom, into our closet where the hamper is so she could do some of our laundry. We didn't know this until later in the evening when going into our bedroom some of our laundry was neatly folded or laying flat on our bed. Where the clothes were placed there was no way our daughter could miss the pictures.

She didn't say anything obviously and we didn't discover the oops until after she had left. Of course Lisa was embarrassed but just took it in stride. I pointed out it's not a bad thing our kids know their parents still have the hots for each other.
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old 05-25-2023, 01:44 PM
Curiouscouple2469 Curiouscouple2469 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: North West
Posts: 361
Thanks: 1,398
Thanked 3,482 Times in 361 Posts
Default Lip slip

I posted here somewhere about my 27 year old step daughter who was in the pool and while she attempted to crawl Onto a big floaty we have, her little black bikini bottom got well off centre and there she lay with her little shaved pussy on full display.
Even returned to the patio the same way and laid out tanning while I admired her goods.

Fast forward to summer and we are at the lake and again the same bikini comes out and as we all attempted the new paddle boards her turn came along, so I jumped off and held it for her to climb on.

She pulled herself into the board and sat cross legged and low and behold, not two feet in front of my face is the same shaved little pussy staring me down.

Loved it - tried to not be too obvious in my stare but managed to keep her talking for a few extra minutes while on display…
It’s a g string bottoms so not much material
To start with but she seems to be oblivious to just where that little strip is actually located.
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old 05-26-2023, 05:18 AM
nakedskin2000's Avatar
nakedskin2000 nakedskin2000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 219
Thanks: 942
Thanked 1,767 Times in 181 Posts
Smile Question

Quote:
As I mentioned in a different thread, now that our kids are out of the house Lisa has let me keep a couple of pictures of her out in our bedroom. One hangs on the wall and one is on the nightstand.

When we have friends and or family over Lisa will take them down no matter how unlikely it would be for someone to be in our bedroom... except this Sunday.

Sunday our youngest stopped over while Lisa and I were doing some yard work in. The washing machine in her apartment was on the fritz so she came over to use ours. She went in to start a load then came out to help us in the yard. Sometime later she went back in to do another load. Then another...

Well it turns out one of the times she switched the laundry, as a thank you to us for letting her use the machine, she went into our bedroom, into our closet where the hamper is so she could do some of our laundry. We didn't know this until later in the evening when going into our bedroom some of our laundry was neatly folded or laying flat on our bed. Where the clothes were placed there was no way our daughter could miss the pictures.

She didn't say anything obviously and we didn't discover the oops until after she had left. Of course Lisa was embarrassed but just took it in stride. I pointed out it's not a bad thing our kids know their parents still have the hots for each other.
Curious as to what the photos were... something along the lines of artistic nudes or something much more risqué??
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post:
  #680  
Old 05-26-2023, 10:26 AM
whatnow3's Avatar
whatnow3 whatnow3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 544
Thanks: 44,666
Thanked 11,104 Times in 549 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedskin2000 View Post
Curious as to what the photos were... something along the lines of artistic nudes or something much more risqué??
I'm not a good enough photographer for them to be considered artistic

On the wall is one of her from our honeymoon and on the nightstand is one of her in this blue lingerie, very similar pose but with her boobs out. It actually sits where the phone was in this picture. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg user143084_pic1049560_1431880602.jpg (170.0 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg user143084_pic1049534_1431880317.jpg (1.71 MB, 138 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non fiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.