One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #691  
Old 12-25-2022, 12:53 PM
saniman saniman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: berlin
Posts: 494
Thanks: 99,304
Thanked 3,648 Times in 331 Posts
Thumbs up

WOW!!! very very HOT!!!!

The Pantyhose - girl/wive is awesome!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
This video involves a shy brunette who the video describes as "Sexy Friend Undresses." She certainly does, but she's very bashful about it, bless her. Indeed, it's left to the man behind the camera to give instructions to undress, telling her to remove her dress before asking how she feels. "Cold," she replies with a laugh. Then he tells her to remove her bra before getting a good few camera angles of her. She doesn't remove her tights, sadly, and I think she is somewhat self conscious about her bum because when he tells her to take a twirl she refuses nervously. I'd love to think there are more videos of her about, but she just appealed to me because of her shyness. Enjoy.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saniman For This Useful Post:
  #692  
Old 01-02-2023, 08:21 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,765
Thanks: 5,506
Thanked 115,408 Times in 3,067 Posts
Default

It's been awhile since I posted any in this thread. I need to put up a disclaimer. I’m posting them if I don’t recall them on OCC. That DOESN’T mean they’re not here, just that I don’t recall them being here. My apologies if there are some re-posts. Hell, with MY memory, they could even be re-posts that I put up earlier.

I’ve grouped into 3 categories, and I will include multiple in a category per post. The categories are:
  1. I think they are legitimate amateurs
  2. They might be legitimate amateurs, but I don’t know for certain
  3. I’m pretty sure they’re pro’s but they do a pretty good job of coming off as amateurs

I’m putting them up in alphabetical order, within their respective categories.

This first post is Category 1. I feel fairly confident they’re amateurs.
  • “Adorable gf strips for her bf” I’m on the edge on this one a bit. At first I thought it was pro but then I was listening to the dialogue and it sounds like regular people. I hope I’m not proven wrong on this one. Very cute and natural.
  • “After work fun” This is one of my favorites for a very weird reason. I kind of like normal women stripping out of work clothes. Makes it more real.
  • “Big Titty Amateur Nurse Stripping” Yup, it all checks out. Looks like a nursing uniform and she has big tits.
  • “Bikini babe dances it all off at the lake” I usually prefer stripteases that have multiple layers, but I thought she was pretty cute.
  • “Chunky Strip” Yeah, a little plump, but MAN those tits!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Adorable gf strips for her bf.jpg (103.9 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg After work fun.jpg (40.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Big Titty Amateur Nurse .jpg (92.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Chunky Strip.jpg (65.1 KB, 51 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Adorable gf strips for her bf.mp4 (376.36 MB, 1221 views)
File Type: mp4 After work fun.mp4 (33.51 MB, 844 views)
File Type: mp4 Big Titty Amateur Nurse Big .mp4 (27.46 MB, 694 views)
File Type: mp4 Chunky Strip.mp4 (23.77 MB, 859 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!

Last edited by admin; 04-10-2024 at 03:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #693  
Old 01-02-2023, 08:37 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,765
Thanks: 5,506
Thanked 115,408 Times in 3,067 Posts
Default More striptease

These are part of my Category 2 clips. They might be amateurs but I’m not sure.
  • “2 Cuties Stripping on Cam” Apparently these girls are stripping for cash but I love that they’ve worked up a routine. Adorable how they start.
  • “Excited Blonde Strips” Starts with a covid mask but thankfully takes it off. I, too, am excited!
  • “Girl in Thong with Choker Strips and Dances” She’s singing along with the music. Probably shouldn’t.
  • “Perfect Breast Amateur Stripping” I had to get this one for the title. Anyone know the language?
  • “Stripping video” I don’t know the backstory on this one. Appears to be an Asian girl with unusually large tits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2 Cuties Stripping on Cam.jpg (43.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg Excited Blonde Strips.jpg (57.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg Girl in Thong with Choker Strips and Dances.jpg (41.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Perfect Breast Amateur Stripping.jpg (99.8 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Stripping video.jpg (107.7 KB, 42 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 2 Cuties Stripping on Cam.mp4 (43.15 MB, 1195 views)
File Type: mp4 Excited Blonde Strips.mp4 (20.77 MB, 1298 views)
File Type: mp4 Girl in Thong with Choker Strips and Dances.mp4 (21.87 MB, 995 views)
File Type: mp4 Perfect Breast Amateur Stripping.mp4 (302.65 MB, 1018 views)
File Type: mp4 Stripping video.mp4 (26.25 MB, 684 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #694  
Old 01-02-2023, 08:54 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,765
Thanks: 5,506
Thanked 115,408 Times in 3,067 Posts
Default

This is category 3. I’d guess they are pro’s, but they’re still cute.

“Cutie Striptease” ‘Nuf said.
“Four Horny Teens Stripping On Webcam” Clearly amateurs on a for-profit mission. Anyone know the language?
“Hot girl strip tease with sexy dress” I have to confess, it was that picture above showing her hanging tit that made me grab this one.
“Kate Shows Her Pussy” …and pretty much everything else, too.
“Sexy strip” Very cute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cutie Striptease.jpg (49.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Four Horny Teens Stripping On Webcam.jpg (49.7 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Hot girl strip tease with sexy dress.jpg (103.4 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg Kate Shows Her Pussy.jpg (87.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Sexy strip.jpg (36.9 KB, 33 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Cutie Striptease.mp4 (67.73 MB, 1142 views)
File Type: mp4 Four Horny Teens Stripping On Webcam.mp4 (120.82 MB, 1582 views)
File Type: mp4 Hot girl strip tease with sexy dress.mp4 (654.86 MB, 1085 views)
File Type: mp4 Kate Shows Her Pussy.mp4 (263.51 MB, 1699 views)
File Type: mp4 Sexy strip.mp4 (55.93 MB, 1580 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #695  
Old 01-02-2023, 09:11 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,765
Thanks: 5,506
Thanked 115,408 Times in 3,067 Posts
Default A few more

Some more category 1

“Great MILF doing strip tease” At first glance I wasn’t sure about this one, but she grew on me.
“Hot blonde teen amateur stripping” Cute girl but B&W? Why? Artsy.
“Off with the Clothes” As opposed to “Off with her head.” Strip from PJ’s.
“Petite teen dances naked after striptease” Cute. Bush. And a hint of a smile at the end.
“Polka dot panties” A little unusual. This girl has a thong beneath her polka dot panties.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Great MILF doing strip tease.jpg (36.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Hot blonde teen amateur stripping.jpg (85.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Off with the Clothes.jpg (145.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg Petite teen dances naked after striptease.jpg (95.6 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Polka dot panties.jpg (35.6 KB, 51 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Great MILF doing strip tease.mp4 (6.56 MB, 787 views)
File Type: mp4 Hot blonde teen amateur stripping.mp4 (26.16 MB, 638 views)
File Type: mp4 Off with the Clothes.mp4 (147.06 MB, 1492 views)
File Type: mp4 Petite teen dances naked after striptease.mp4 (284.86 MB, 1100 views)
File Type: mp4 Polka dot panties.mp4 (132.18 MB, 1153 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #696  
Old 01-02-2023, 09:24 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,765
Thanks: 5,506
Thanked 115,408 Times in 3,067 Posts
Default A few more cat 1

“Quiet in the bathroom” I love it when they talk to the camera.
“Sexy amateur strip down” Very cute but very crappy camera quality
“Simple strip” Note the shaking of her head at around 9 seconds. I don’t think she wants to be doing this.
“Strip HD” Clearly MILF territory. Complete with stretch marks. Probably not real HD.
“Stripping Naked while Hula Hooping” And now we get to the talent part of the competition.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Quiet in the bathroom.jpg (47.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Sexy amateur strip down.jpg (67.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Simple strip.jpg (62.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Strip HD.jpg (50.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Stripping Naked while Hula Hooping.jpg (75.1 KB, 44 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Quiet in the bathroom.mp4 (17.28 MB, 831 views)
File Type: mp4 Sexy amateur strip down.mp4 (30.31 MB, 911 views)
File Type: mp4 Simple strip.mp4 (5.07 MB, 1424 views)
File Type: mp4 Strip HD.mp4 (121.12 MB, 893 views)
File Type: mp4 Stripping Naked while Hula Hooping.mp4 (82.85 MB, 947 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to mplsmorgan2 For This Useful Post:
  #697  
Old 01-02-2023, 09:28 AM
masterthes79 masterthes79 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,152
Thanks: 4,288
Thanked 1,202 Times in 353 Posts
Default

great to have you back
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to masterthes79 For This Useful Post:
  #698  
Old 01-02-2023, 09:38 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,765
Thanks: 5,506
Thanked 115,408 Times in 3,067 Posts
Default Last batch of Category 1

“Sundress” Cute. Natural. Complete package.
“Talked into Stripping Part 1” Looks like a pretty old clip. If you’re curious about Part 2, you’ll need to follow this link to the hard-core section.
“Teasing her boyfriend while he is away” You’ve got to appreciate a thoughtful girlfriend.
“Teen babe stripping on cam” You’ll probably think I’m crazy, but this is my favorite in recent memory. Starts with “not that you deserve this, but…” Cute as hell. Natural.
“Title for the network” I have no idea what the name refers to. Anyway, she loves the guy she’s making this for. She says so herself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sundress.jpg (32.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Talked into Stripping Part 1.jpg (101.6 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Teasing her boyfriend while he is away.jpg (76.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Teen babe stripping on cam.jpg (77.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Title for the network.jpg (27.2 KB, 40 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Sundress.mp4 (8.33 MB, 1597 views)
File Type: mp4 Teasing her boyfriend while he is away.mp4 (162.60 MB, 1407 views)
File Type: mp4 Teen babe stripping on cam.mp4 (27.51 MB, 2565 views)
File Type: mp4 Title for the network.mp4 (18.98 MB, 957 views)
File Type: mp4 Talked into Stripping Part 1.mp4 (21.86 MB, 1898 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!

Last edited by mplsmorgan2; 01-02-2023 at 09:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 95 Users Say Thank You to mplsmorgan2 For This Useful Post:
alfster, baronrg7, Ben828, boster, Bounci, brian_kemme, burger1701, calabash, cash23, cemoorehead, chaseon, chrisscross, Clair-G, confed1470, content_loafer, ctmayo, cufan86, dark_beer, Denny68, dexteriousfrog, dhouda2, digger04, DJoh8, dollydan, driftwood3791, eedjut, erctrl, Fango, farfarello, Flam1ng0, flarvem, french1e, gingling, giulesti1, gohuskers, harryk3, heroyoshi, iggysmith, jackdupp, jafog, jamesr, jerseyjerzzz, joeri73, johnray12, john_amadeus_r, keithgeek, LBHero, Licsalot56, lifeonmars, lonmol, lord lucan, mackem, MacnJaye, masterthes79, mauricie3, mossyjunk, Mr.Sullivan, mrspock, nude in sxm, patrick85, pingman62301, poosnip, pornogeek, princedenmark, pvp3020, qwert0987, r3d3, redmage, Remoby, retrac55, samanthac, saniman, Satv, scrib38, shrowderclam5, sleazoid, spectre14, spruce0606, spurlock5, starl0rd, sugar-gurl, suihu369, suve, sxlhottie, tahoefire, Terrymc77, thatoneguy55, thedragonreborn, toyroller1, tylergal, val1um, varig13, who_me2, woodycat, xmark69x
  #699  
Old 01-02-2023, 09:58 AM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,455
Thanked 207,506 Times in 20,178 Posts
Default

The king of striptease videos makes his triumphant return to the throne. Welcome back, mplsmorgan2!

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
  #700  
Old 01-03-2023, 04:49 PM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,881
Thanks: 16,972
Thanked 281,629 Times in 16,622 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplsmorgan2 View Post
“Sundress” Cute. Natural. Complete package.
“Talked into Stripping Part 1” Looks like a pretty old clip. If you’re curious about Part 2, you’ll need to follow this link to the hard-core section.
“Teasing her boyfriend while he is away” You’ve got to appreciate a thoughtful girlfriend.
“Teen babe stripping on cam” You’ll probably think I’m crazy, but this is my favorite in recent memory. Starts with “not that you deserve this, but…” Cute as hell. Natural.
“Title for the network” I have no idea what the name refers to. Anyway, she loves the guy she’s making this for. She says so herself.
Do you have any more of the "Not that you deserve this" girl?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
latina, stripping, stripping on camera, striptease

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.