|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#291
|
|||
|
|||
|
My wife knows I like showing her off. She is a beautiful redhead 38DD. A favorite thing of ours is her sitting at a bar, no bra, button down blouse unbuttoned just enough to give a peek. This was a week ago, the view the guy next to her was getting...
|
| The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Carolinared For This Useful Post: | ||
9inchesrick, asdvlerner, bozimoto, britrob, budbuddy54, Busterman, Candi Delight, collector5757, discreetfun2, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, flpeeper, greendoor, Hamburgny69, Huey1, IWFQM, Iwfqm, Jackelaine, Jess561, jiinx81, jose1, krullbagge, krushboy07, Luciavald, Massguy70, mlcupple, Mrpeelush, musicguy201, naularry2, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, racermartin, ray123456, raysallx, rocksuperstar, rold63, rracoonz, sam4142, sharonr, SlyBry2010, snowhound, spiegelei, squares, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, timsthreesons, veryaware2003, whatnow3 | ||
|
#292
|
||||
|
||||
|
In general I don's like underware this is me at home a few years ago and yes I still walk around like this lol
|
| The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Nakedeve For This Useful Post: | ||
9inchesrick, BigMacAttack, bob_jones, bushman1, Candi Delight, Couple6872, Fred163, Funcouple85, greendoor, Hamburgny69, inatnight, Iwfqm, jiinx81, krullbagge, krushboy07, lil_peach, mlcupple, mrhitachi99, naularry2, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, pball2295, racermartin, ray123456, rold63, rracoonz, sam4142, SandyM, SlyBry2010, squares, testme97, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, Tomdaly71, veryaware2003, VXCguy, Welee337, whatnow3 | ||
|
#293
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very sexy!!
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#294
|
||||
|
||||
|
I bet you have a few favorites of your own wife to share!
|
|
#295
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah I just might! I'll do some digging
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#296
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fun thread.. The wife isn't shy about ditching the bra. Sometimes to get a rise out of me, sometimes to see if it attracts looks. Lots of different scenarios. Shopping runs with no makeup, After the beach in a sundress. Or dressed to the nines. I like the braless sweater look when the weather turns. Got scores of pics, here are some. Most lead to an X rated sequel, lol.
|
| The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to DM1098 For This Useful Post: | ||
9inchesrick, Archelon, Averagecple, blahqazwx, blue666, bozimoto, bushman1, Candi Delight, collector5757, corsairace, Couple6872, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, cufan86, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, DRDavenport, el_guapo_gringo, ess125, Fred163, gavelbasher, greendoor, Hamburgny69, HDTour, HedoRocks, iggysmith, Irish drunkard, Iwfqm, IWFQM, jiinx81, krullbagge, krushboy07, lankylanky, mamanrc, mrhitachi99, Mrpeelush, naularry2, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, puckmuck, ray123456, raysallx, rizzi, rold63, rracoonz, SlyBry2010, spiegelei, steve5061, stiv837, Summer120, thefergieferg1, veryaware2003, VXCguy, workallthetime | ||
|
#297
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOVE that red dress! ...and the smile!
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#298
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought the top right photo had an “I voted” sticker until I clicked on the photo and it said feel me. So did anyone take her up on that generous offer?
__________________
Shout out to Mr. And Mrs. nectcouple for the avatar. |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#299
|
|||
|
|||
|
I agree, the red dress and that smile. Wow!
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carribeanfool For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#300
|
|||
|
|||
|
New neighbor in the new neighborhood came over last night because he knew I had a fancy built-in bookshelf with LED light control in a false cabinet to control the bookshelf and the room for my kids' streaming/gaming. He wants to surprise his own family for Christmas in one of their game rooms with a similar set-up.
Anyway, we were bent over looking at it, and he laid on his back on the floor because his back was sore from bending over. At that moment, my wife came in to get a book for the kid off the shelf. She had to lean over the neighbor. After she left, he said, "I don't know what to say, but I just saw up her shirt when she bent over for that book." I asked how much he saw, and he said he saw it all. (She was braless.) I hesitated telling her, but when I did later that night she screwed my brains out, and she admitted she was thinking about him looking, but she is glad she didn't know or realize it at the time. |
| The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| braless |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|