One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2991  
Old 03-10-2015, 10:36 PM
Mudbug's Avatar
Mudbug Mudbug is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Southern Central, USA
Posts: 2,284
Thanks: 56,019
Thanked 9,802 Times in 1,956 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimbleJohnny View Post
Thank you! I have lots of pictures of them.

I really enjoy reading what you guys would like to do with/to her.
I see that question posted all of the time! My question is, " What would you
you like for a man to do with/to her... What would you want to watch happening to her?"

Mudbug
__________________
PLEASE MAKE ALL FLICKR LINKS NON-CLICKABLE.
OMIT THE "http://www."

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules


If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:
  #2992  
Old 03-10-2015, 10:38 PM
carbilz's Avatar
carbilz carbilz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 132
Thanks: 404
Thanked 1,605 Times in 130 Posts
Default Ass on Vacation

This was taken by a girlfriend who dominated her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B ass.jpg (1.50 MB, 76 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2993  
Old 03-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Stillwater Stillwater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 8,735
Thanked 1,861 Times in 78 Posts
Default Danger Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
I see that question posted all of the time! My question is, " What would you
you like for a man to do with/to her... What would you want to watch happening to her?"

Mudbug
A thought if contemplated to long may drive a man's mind to ruin. Or, if as in my case, a thought that opens hours of entertainment.

I suppose that's why you are the Mod, Mudbug. A good shepherd keeps his flock thinking all the right thoughts lol.

Last edited by Stillwater; 03-10-2015 at 10:57 PM. Reason: add text
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stillwater For This Useful Post:
  #2994  
Old 03-11-2015, 12:30 AM
kushking's Avatar
kushking kushking is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 144 Times in 6 Posts
Default my wife

First couple of pictures she ever posted
Taking all friends will do xxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14260480994531881306664.jpg (2.00 MB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg 1426048172872-506453420.jpg (1.96 MB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 1426048071842-889089756.jpg (1.33 MB, 34 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2995  
Old 03-11-2015, 07:35 AM
NimbleJohnny's Avatar
NimbleJohnny NimbleJohnny is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 132
Thanks: 119
Thanked 5,091 Times in 127 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
I may be wrong, but I think I hear a lot of OCC wolves getting down on their keyboards to answer your query.
I hope you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
I see that question posted all of the time! My question is, " What would you
you like for a man to do with/to her... What would you want to watch happening to her?"
Ah, I have thought about that a lot, of course. Cuckold play is not something I'm interested in, and that kind of sets the landscape for the scenarios I've thought about. They usually start with her getting all dolled up and us going out to a bar or club - somewhere I can watch from afar while guys fall all over themselves hitting on her.

Would it be appropraite to post it here, or should I PM the rest to you?
__________________
Proud husband of a beautiful woman in her mid-40s. Click here to go to a list of my posts if you want to make sure you see all of the pictures I've posted of her so far!

Comments, PMs, tributes, fantasies, etc. are all more than welcome!

I've created a tumblr! http://mrsnimblejohnny.tumblr.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NimbleJohnny For This Useful Post:
  #2996  
Old 03-11-2015, 08:04 AM
userguy14 userguy14 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 196
Thanks: 156
Thanked 4,240 Times in 183 Posts
Default

My Filipina wife
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 162_1000.jpg (42.3 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 153_1000.jpg (37.4 KB, 165 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2997  
Old 03-11-2015, 08:45 AM
NimbleJohnny's Avatar
NimbleJohnny NimbleJohnny is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 132
Thanks: 119
Thanked 5,091 Times in 127 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimbleJohnny View Post
Would it be appropraite to post it here, or should I PM the rest to you?
I found the answer to my question but it was too late to edit my post. Sorry about that!

Anyway, the short version is that I would want her to pick a couple of guys at a bar/club, flirt and play with them there as much as she could get away with, then take her back to a hotel room where we take turns on each of her holes, and cover her with cum.
__________________
Proud husband of a beautiful woman in her mid-40s. Click here to go to a list of my posts if you want to make sure you see all of the pictures I've posted of her so far!

Comments, PMs, tributes, fantasies, etc. are all more than welcome!

I've created a tumblr! http://mrsnimblejohnny.tumblr.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NimbleJohnny For This Useful Post:
  #2998  
Old 03-11-2015, 08:56 AM
karxarias's Avatar
karxarias karxarias is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 298
Thanks: 2,126
Thanked 1,036 Times in 242 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravonet View Post
Wow, she is so fine. Can we please see more of this sexy woman. Love her bush.
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00116.JPG (514.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00362.JPG (859.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00185.JPG (540.3 KB, 51 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2999  
Old 03-11-2015, 08:22 PM
photophones's Avatar
photophones photophones is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 17
Thanks: 232
Thanked 930 Times in 27 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franglais View Post
Here's my wife:
*****NON ENGLISH TEXT REMOVED*****

Quote:
Rule 11. All posts must be written in English.
Reply With Quote
  #3000  
Old 03-12-2015, 07:04 PM
lovesbigboobs lovesbigboobs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 98
Thanks: 7
Thanked 2,904 Times in 102 Posts
Default My HOT wife

A couple of pics of my wife. She LOVES to show off and the attention it gets her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140614_142433.jpg (70.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150113_145236.jpg (114.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150113_153055.jpg (82.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140701_140901.jpg (48.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150112_150807.jpg (338.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20141214_200244.jpg (60.5 KB, 32 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amateur boob breast tit, andrea, april, ass, big boobs breasts tits, brittaney angel exposed, chubby, curvy, dutch, faces, flashing, geri, hotwife, italian wife, marika, mature, milf amateur, mom, my wife, naturals, pussy, smile, sophiag, spread, tits, wife, wife amateur, wife exposed, wife kay, wives

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.