One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Original Photos & Videos > The Ladies of OCC
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 05-30-2013, 11:30 PM
unicornsam's Avatar
unicornsam unicornsam is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 20
Thanks: 35
Thanked 853 Times in 17 Posts
Default For the ass man ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyo View Post
Very nice, I would like to see new pictures that haven't been posted yet. I'm an ass man, so there is my request. Thanks, u look lovely.
Some for the ass man. Like?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00260.JPG (3.08 MB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00032.JPG (1.89 MB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00315.JPG (2.58 MB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8469 (2).JPG (4.78 MB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00248.JPG (1.11 MB, 160 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to unicornsam For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 05-30-2013, 11:48 PM
peteyo peteyo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 98
Thanks: 192
Thanked 1,052 Times in 69 Posts
Default

U bet I like them. Very nice, thanks for each and every ass shot. O ya and your nipples look quite succulent! More more more

Last edited by peteyo; 05-30-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peteyo For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 06-05-2013, 01:14 PM
unicornsam's Avatar
unicornsam unicornsam is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 20
Thanks: 35
Thanked 853 Times in 17 Posts
Default One more try

Hmm I was really hoping for more feedback. I like to post pics because of the comments....turns me on...tell me what you'd like to do to me, how you'd use me....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 117.JPG (96.8 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg bw.JPG (340.9 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00139.JPG (1.96 MB, 438 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00208.JPG (2.72 MB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8460.JPG (5.90 MB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0384.JPG (808.2 KB, 94 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to unicornsam For This Useful Post:
8nman, a2z357, akwildman99577, anima123, anomalous_anon, antxon21, azgrlvr, BaconBot, biggerard52, Bondjames7755, captkerp, carrlane, codyman, costaken, cougarsoftarget, Cowsley, CP, curly804, curvy hoosier, danmaclann, davenjade, december2010, dogman24, dognheat, dougsant, DRDavenport, e32100, erctrl, exotic_echo, fireballxl5, flashing, Frankieboy_0, freeky, fyrefiend, grales, gs500e91, Iron280, ishowwife, IWFQM, jellyworm, jma, kbithebay, kuryaki, lapeer25, m4x9123, masterthes79, mastic, maymedson11, millin, mindoiler, miniaquifer, mojo19, mrsurf, Mudbug, ndugu, netnut1, nude in sxm, peteyo, phritz, railking70, rickj, Robbart, russellss, sleazoid, snffhrtights, soledad, sparkleslaptop, SteelHand, stiv837, supereng2001, Superstar1, sxlhottie, toyroller1, twowide, Vegan Caveman, warrior99, watchdog035, wildthingas, Willy74, xenman
  #14  
Old 06-07-2013, 01:24 PM
sxlhottie sxlhottie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 183
Thanks: 12,297
Thanked 5,618 Times in 173 Posts
Default

Sam - That third shot, with you taking a picture of yourself with legs apart in the mirror is awesome! You have a great body, and judging by your enjoying posing for pictures, a cool sense of freedom as well. I hope you continue to grace us with your presence.

-Mr. SxL
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sxlhottie For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 06-08-2013, 02:44 PM
sleazoid sleazoid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 348
Thanks: 7,764
Thanked 1,011 Times in 261 Posts
Default

I love your boobies. I'd like to a pic of you on your knees with your beautiful boobs hanging down... or you r licking your nipples.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 06-08-2013, 04:26 PM
miniaquifer miniaquifer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 116
Thanks: 588
Thanked 1,406 Times in 87 Posts
Default

Sam,

I'd love to see a close up shot of the cum leaking out of your pussy! So, are you married? With a BF? I would love to suck those nipples until they get as hard and pokey as they can get!

What is your bra size? Do you like to masturbate? If so, how often?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miniaquifer For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 06-08-2013, 09:53 PM
tainted's Avatar
tainted tainted is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 412
Thanks: 943
Thanked 9,445 Times in 372 Posts
Default

Gotta like a girl who will shag with her socks on

Nice pink bits I would gladly stick my tongue in there
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tainted For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 06-09-2013, 11:37 PM
unicornsam's Avatar
unicornsam unicornsam is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 20
Thanks: 35
Thanked 853 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazoid View Post
I love your boobies. I'd like to a pic of you on your knees with your beautiful boobs hanging down... or you r licking your nipples.
Like this? Sorry the quality isn't great. I took these with my phone camera earlier today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (347.9 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2a.JPG (329.6 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3.JPG (333.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3a.JPG (304.2 KB, 70 views)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-09-2013, 11:44 PM
unicornsam's Avatar
unicornsam unicornsam is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 20
Thanks: 35
Thanked 853 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniaquifer View Post
Sam,

I'd love to see a close up shot of the cum leaking out of your pussy! So, are you married? With a BF? I would love to suck those nipples until they get as hard and pokey as they can get!

What is your bra size? Do you like to masturbate? If so, how often?
Here ya go. Nope I'm single right now. Mmmm I love my nipples sucked and played with.

36B. Of course! although I'd rather have sex :P Hmm I guess it varies, average is probably 4-5x a week. But at least once a day isn't unheard of for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8459.JPG (6.67 MB, 182 views)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-09-2013, 11:55 PM
unicornsam's Avatar
unicornsam unicornsam is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 20
Thanks: 35
Thanked 853 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainted View Post
Gotta like a girl who will shag with her socks on

Nice pink bits I would gladly stick my tongue in there
Thanks

That picture...I had just gotten home from work. My then bf greeted me as soon as I entered. Shoved me against the door and kissed me...unzipped my pants, rubbed my clit, then laid me down on the floor and fucked me. It was pretty intense and is the best greeting I've ever gotten
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to unicornsam For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.