One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-08-2017, 02:21 AM
SixPointFive SixPointFive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 234
Thanks: 794
Thanked 2,933 Times in 238 Posts
Default

I've tried for years to convince my wife to go topless but she's too self conscious given the size of her boobs (double G cup). As posted elsewhere on here, we took a couples holiday a few years ago and her friend was topless the entire time, like from the min we landed! Whilst much smaller than my wife's, she has amazing perky tits and caught me staring on more than one occasion. I DID manage to convince my wife to flash her friend's husband after a drunken night so she pulled her top down and allowed him (and the rest of us) to stare at her tits for 1 min. He told me the next day he had wanked off thinking about it shortly after....

Now, we holiday with the kids so there is no chance of a repeat....although me and him have swapped some photos over the years unbeknown to the girls
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old 09-08-2017, 04:03 PM
postmanuk postmanuk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SE UK
Posts: 180
Thanks: 6,137
Thanked 6,684 Times in 586 Posts
Default It's a shame

It's a shame, for sure, that after a busy year we go on vacation and yet some of our wives do not play the game. Glad that they walk around in what is their undies I guess.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
  #33  
Old 09-15-2017, 01:23 PM
stevezr1's Avatar
stevezr1 stevezr1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 461
Thanks: 4,741
Thanked 6,005 Times in 453 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darmagh View Post
Here's a selection - more recent and all since advent of digital cameras. I had a few on print/film,taken ealy-mid 80's but can't locate them right now
Wow, I'll bet she wears a T-shirt REALLY well! Incredible nipples...
.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old 09-19-2017, 01:49 AM
SixPointFive SixPointFive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 234
Thanks: 794
Thanked 2,933 Times in 238 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokecpl View Post
My missus is usually the first to go topless, much to my delight!
Lucky man! I find the whole idea of toplessness fascinating. Taking the fact that you are on holiday is license to expose yourself to all and sundry. We took a couples holiday a few years back and my wife's friend stripped her top off as soon as we hit the pool on day one. No qualms, just "here's my tits that I've kept covered up in all other situations". No problem sitting next to her best friend's husband, no problem seeing me look at her, even less of a problem asking me to put lotion on her back(!)

She evened things up by seeing my cock once,but I doubt she still talks about that to people
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
  #35  
Old 09-19-2017, 05:01 AM
lankylanky lankylanky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 11
Thanks: 588
Thanked 236 Times in 9 Posts
Default Fuerteventura

We holiday at least once a year in Fuerteventura. My wife is VERY comfortable on the beaches there...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7YD9IUO.jpg (2.83 MB, 472 views)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-19-2017, 10:03 AM
joblogs joblogs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 20
Thanked 140 Times in 9 Posts
Default

My wife usually goes topless on secluded menorcan beaches like many others but she'd not do it at more public beaches or at the pool. This August hols we went on holiday with our best family friends to a villa just out of Cala galdana. I wasn't expecting anything as I'd already made a joke beforehand about the girls not needing to pack their bikini tops which was met with a quick put down and my mate had told me that she'd never gone topless whilst with him. We'd been away with them previously and never any nudity. Not to mention 5 kids under 6 amongst us. I've read these stories about others but it never happens to me so I was shocked with excitement and surprise when she took off her tshirt on the second morning by the pool to sunbath and had no bikini top on - she'd never even exposed herself previously breastfeeding. I wasn't expecting it and didn't know how to react, at first I was a little shaky but couldn't stop looking out the side of my sunglasses, she has small perfectly shaped white boobs with lovely erect brown nipples. I especially liked when she got out of the pool. My friend made some awkward comment to me initially and eventually my wife also followed suit and it was hardly discussed. It followed on for the rest of the trip so much so that in the days at the villa the girls hardly ever wore tops at all which is a bit surreal when youre in the kitchen and this hot close friend you've never seen without clothes is suddenly making lunch next to you with her tits out!!
The only agreement made was that the girls could scan all photos and delete the ones they wanted to. I managed to save a bunch half way through that she didn't get to in time and there were lots of the kids with the girls in the background. Bit strange your best mate seeing your own wife but you soon don't care. Looking forward to the next one and funny how people's approach to nudity seems to change over time or can do.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-19-2017, 02:25 PM
clairwill's Avatar
clairwill clairwill is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: @ the nudist beach
Posts: 5,296
Thanks: 3,064
Thanked 102,142 Times in 5,361 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblogs View Post
My wife usually goes topless on secluded menorcan beaches like many others but she'd not do it at more public beaches or at the pool. This August hols we went on holiday with our best family friends to a villa just out of Cala galdana. I wasn't expecting anything as I'd already made a joke beforehand about the girls not needing to pack their bikini tops which was met with a quick put down and my mate had told me that she'd never gone topless whilst with him. We'd been away with them previously and never any nudity. Not to mention 5 kids under 6 amongst us. I've read these stories about others but it never happens to me so I was shocked with excitement and surprise when she took off her tshirt on the second morning by the pool to sunbath and had no bikini top on - she'd never even exposed herself previously breastfeeding. I wasn't expecting it and didn't know how to react, at first I was a little shaky but couldn't stop looking out the side of my sunglasses, she has small perfectly shaped white boobs with lovely erect brown nipples. I especially liked when she got out of the pool. My friend made some awkward comment to me initially and eventually my wife also followed suit and it was hardly discussed. It followed on for the rest of the trip so much so that in the days at the villa the girls hardly ever wore tops at all which is a bit surreal when youre in the kitchen and this hot close friend you've never seen without clothes is suddenly making lunch next to you with her tits out!!
The only agreement made was that the girls could scan all photos and delete the ones they wanted to. I managed to save a bunch half way through that she didn't get to in time and there were lots of the kids with the girls in the background. Bit strange your best mate seeing your own wife but you soon don't care. Looking forward to the next one and funny how people's approach to nudity seems to change over time or can do.
do we get to see some of the pics?
__________________


mega
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
  #38  
Old 11-25-2017, 07:31 AM
Justmarried1 Justmarried1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 17
Thanked 83 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Found this website by searching for other guys who are turned on by their missus sunbathing topless. So here is my only story of her going topless in public.

In September we went to Ibiza for some sun to relax before our wedding and so she could get a nice natural tan. Everyday she undid her straps but kept her breasts hidden. On the last day of our 4 day mini break we went to formentera off the coast of Ibiza. When we go there it was a nice beach with Crystal blue waters and many girls topless of all ages. Probably about 50% of the girls were topless. When we went for paddle she asked if I minded if she went topless so she wouldn't have to worry about strap lines for her weddind dress, I said I didn't mind as if never thought about it. We went back to our towels and she immediately took her top off exposing her 32C breasts to the whole beach. This was an immediate turn on. After a few minutes she layed down on her front to tan her back. She stayed this way for about 45 mins and then turned on top her front but put her bikini top on. Asking why she said she felt uncomfortable with some younger boys as part of a family now laying close by.

After an hour I went for broke and said I loved you being topless, and it was a turn on. She said she'd do it for a bit. I said let's go swimming with you topless, to my surprise she said yes. She whipped her top off and said come on, so I slowly followed her into the water. I watched other guys eyed checking out her breasts and it was such a turn on. We swam around for a bit with her topless and then she walked out of the water. The water on her naked tits made them sparkle and shine. It was incredible. Returning back to our stuff she then put her top back on. She said she felt a sense of freedom going topless. I said let's take a photo for your own collection so you can remember the pride in going topless. This was just my ploy to get her tits out again. We walked down to the water with her tits out with guys walking passed just staring at her tits. I took photos of her topless from behind and then we checked them to make sure she was happy. She then put her top back on and we packed our stuff up to leave.

She said the whole experience made her feel proud and she would do it again.

My next aim is to get her to lay down on her back and sunbathe topless on a topless beach. Then upgrading it to topless by a hotel pool. Eventually moving into topless in a thong and maybe even trying if she wants to go to a nude beach.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-26-2017, 09:01 PM
tonz42 tonz42 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 173
Thanks: 28,651
Thanked 2,459 Times in 176 Posts
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
Mrs B baring her boobs on holiday a few years ago and also giving a cheeky glimpse of her thong clad derrière.
Holy shit - she is HOT
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
  #40  
Old 11-27-2017, 07:11 AM
sammy15 sammy15 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 114
Thanks: 158
Thanked 825 Times in 108 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justmarried1 View Post
Found this website by searching for other guys who are turned on by their missus sunbathing topless. So here is my only story of her going topless in public.

In September we went to Ibiza for some sun to relax before our wedding and so she could get a nice natural tan. Everyday she undid her straps but kept her breasts hidden. On the last day of our 4 day mini break we went to formentera off the coast of Ibiza. When we go there it was a nice beach with Crystal blue waters and many girls topless of all ages. Probably about 50% of the girls were topless. When we went for paddle she asked if I minded if she went topless so she wouldn't have to worry about strap lines for her weddind dress, I said I didn't mind as if never thought about it. We went back to our towels and she immediately took her top off exposing her 32C breasts to the whole beach. This was an immediate turn on. After a few minutes she layed down on her front to tan her back. She stayed this way for about 45 mins and then turned on top her front but put her bikini top on. Asking why she said she felt uncomfortable with some younger boys as part of a family now laying close by.

After an hour I went for broke and said I loved you being topless, and it was a turn on. She said she'd do it for a bit. I said let's go swimming with you topless, to my surprise she said yes. She whipped her top off and said come on, so I slowly followed her into the water. I watched other guys eyed checking out her breasts and it was such a turn on. We swam around for a bit with her topless and then she walked out of the water. The water on her naked tits made them sparkle and shine. It was incredible. Returning back to our stuff she then put her top back on. She said she felt a sense of freedom going topless. I said let's take a photo for your own collection so you can remember the pride in going topless. This was just my ploy to get her tits out again. We walked down to the water with her tits out with guys walking passed just staring at her tits. I took photos of her topless from behind and then we checked them to make sure she was happy. She then put her top back on and we packed our stuff up to leave.

She said the whole experience made her feel proud and she would do it again.

My next aim is to get her to lay down on her back and sunbathe topless on a topless beach. Then upgrading it to topless by a hotel pool. Eventually moving into topless in a thong and maybe even trying if she wants to go to a nude beach.
Why waste all that time? Just take her to a nude beach, and she will get comfortable. Let her do what she wants. Most women in situations like this will go nude when they realize it is so relaxing. I met a girl once in a resort town and we went to a C/O beach. I disrobed and she stayed in her bikini. After a while I wanted to go for a walk, and she stayed on the blanket. When I returned half an hour later she was naked and smiling at me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
holiday, sunbathing, topless beach, uk wives


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.