One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 06-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Coolio.iglesias Coolio.iglesias is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 29
Thanks: 5
Thanked 956 Times in 27 Posts
Default Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyp1 View Post
I think your girlfriend likes to be a little naughty!
Am dying to hear what else happened to her on that vacation . . . .
Thank you for your Thanks and I'm glad you like our holiday adventures.
Last days I have been on a business trip, so it wasn't possible to continue with my experiences.

I stopped at Fuerteventura on vacation after we took some wicked weasel pictures. We took some picture at a stone-castle with my girlfriend completely nude. Initially we took some pictures with her legs quite closed. Then she opened slowly her legs more and more, for some more explicit pictures. I noticed she had very much confidence with taking pictures. All that without any of indications from me. She got more and more in it and all that pictures before in front of the people in wicked weasel on the beach and now in the stone castle seemed to make her hot.

I had a huge hard on and after 50 pictures or so she crawls still completely naked to me and pull me beside her.
I laid down and she began to undress my shorts and to jack of my cock with her hand.
First I was shocked because we were in public and said: "Are you real?" She answered: "Why not, it's an adventure." I replied: "and if someone will come and see us?" She said: "Then they will see. That's the thrill!"
I have to say, I was so turned on from the pictures and the public action, that I couldn't think anymore and let it happen. I relaxed and she got down and began to take my cock in her mouth. She began first sucking on the head and I have to say, her blowjobs are memorable! She tried to take it all the way down her throat. I got totally relaxed and closed my eyes.

After a minute or so, I opened my eyes again and saw a man standing around 15 feet away from us and watching what was going on. If you know fuerteventura, there are many men, which go hiking at the beaches. I saw he had a hard on and watched how my girlfriend was sucking my cock in the stone-castle.
I was shocked and couldn't say anything. My girlfriend was knelt beside of me and couldn't see the stranger standing there. But she felt my tension and stopped for a second. Then she watched me and saw in my face, that I was starring across her and turned in the same direction and noticed the stranger. I thought she will scream now.
But the stranger immediatly said: "I'm sorry, but please don't stop. I will stay here and will only watch. You haven't fear anything from me."
I think that were the perfect words he could say in that moment. My girlfriend turned to me and looked in my face. I looked to her and in that moment like a flash got through my mind and I imagined beeing watched from a stranger during a blowjob. That turned me on. I just nodded. She wasn't sure and didn't moved for maybe 10 seconds. Then she nodded to and went back to give her attention to my cock and continued licking and sucking. The man stood there and began jerking his cock off during he was watching. She was kneelt from the side above my lap. Then I got the idea to give him a better view. I slowly touched her hips and pushed her between my legs. In that position she kneelt with her head towards me and her back faced the stranger. He got a perfect view on her ass and her slid during her blowjob.

All this made me extremely hot and I could last only 1 or 2 minutes and came in her mouth. She swallowed til the last drop and continued slowly to suck. The stranger watched all this and was still jerking off, so I said to my girlfriend: "now it's your turn." She lied on her back on her ellbows and spread open her legs. In perfect view of the stranger.
I got down on her and began licking her clit and put a finger in her pussy. She was incredibly wet.
She began moaning and I put my second finger in her and began to fuck her with both of my fingers. I stopped licking and she began rubbing her clit. I pulled one finger out of her pussy and slowly pushed it, lubrificated from her pussy, against her asshole. I have to say, she loves analplay and it is always a part of our sex.
She relaxed and my finger slid in her backdoor and I began to fingerfuck both of her holes and she began to rub her clit faster and faster. That and the stranger watching brought her to climax very fast and she began to breath deeply. She came very hard and moved her whole body back and forward. The stranger began to wank also faster and came just some seconds later and spurt in the sand.
Then he said: "Thank you, that you let watching me, maybe we will meet again."
My girlfriend answered: "You are welcome. Maybe."
He then left.

We dressed our bathing stuff, took the camera and went back to our towels.
I was incredible surprised, she was so cool with all that and she had no problem, that a stranger watched our sexplay. She said to me, she never has done something like this, but she was so hot because of the photos, that she got more aroused, when she saw the stranger watching us. It was an incredible experience for me and after that I knew. I have to marry this woman!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-07-2016, 06:21 AM
davyp1 davyp1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 90
Thanks: 2,397
Thanked 566 Times in 68 Posts
Default Your vacation experiences . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio.iglesias View Post
Thank you for your Thanks and I'm glad you like our holiday adventures.
Last days I have been on a business trip, so it wasn't possible to continue with my experiences.

We dressed our bathing stuff, took the camera and went back to our towels.
I was incredible surprised, she was so cool with all that and she had no problem, that a stranger watched our sexplay. She said to me, she never has done something like this, but she was so hot because of the photos, that she got more aroused, when she saw the stranger watching us. It was an incredible experience for me and after that I knew. I have to marry this woman!

I loved reading of your sexplay on the beach and your girlfriend's part in it!

Reading about this, I find myself thinking that she must already be at a stage where she wants to take things even further
Am I right, please tell if there is more . . .
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 06-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Coolio.iglesias Coolio.iglesias is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 29
Thanks: 5
Thanked 956 Times in 27 Posts
Default Looking forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyp1 View Post
I loved reading of your sexplay on the beach and your girlfriend's part in it!

Reading about this, I find myself thinking that she must already be at a stage where she wants to take things even further
Am I right, please tell if there is more . . .

Hi,

she never let touch herself by someone else, but there are some more stories. I will tell you later.

I'm very excited, because we will go on vacation this week with my sister in law and her husband. And like I heared from former vacations of them and from vacations of my wife with her sister when they were in their 20s, the sister also is very open minded.

To give you an idea. When my wife and her sister were 20 and 18 years old, they spent a vacation to mallorca in spain together.
My wife has no tattoos and she hates them. My sister in law is the same. They both love piercings, but not in their faces.
My wife back than had a clit hood piercing, a belly button piercing and one nipple piercing. (When I heared my wife had all this piercings I convinced her, to get again a clit piercing. Also a nice story, when you are watching during a stranger is piercing your girlfriends clit) My sister in law back then had both nipples pierced. So imagine my wife is on the last pictures 32 years old. When they made that vacation she was 20 and her sister 18. My sister in law is a little bit taller but the figure like my wife with black hair. And they both laid in topless on the beach in spain with their piercings. My wife told me, that the people watched them, but they hadn't any problems with that.
So I'm now looking forward what will happen during our vacation together, because also the husband of my sister in law made some hints.
I hope I can tell you this story in 2 weeks.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Coolio.iglesias For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 06-09-2016, 05:06 AM
Coolio.iglesias Coolio.iglesias is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 29
Thanks: 5
Thanked 956 Times in 27 Posts
Default Inverted nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollolz9 View Post
Thanks for the amazing stories and pictures. Your girlfriend has some very cute nipples. Do they get bigger when she is aroused, I would love to see how they look hard, if you have a picture
Thank you for your words.
My wife has inverted nipples.
One of her nipples never come out. The other one only sometimes, when it get's stimulated much or it's very cold.
When she was around 20 years old, she read somewhere, that a piercing will let them come out and let be "normal". (I love them, like they are) Because of that she began having piercings. Unfortunately the piercing didn't changed anything. And after a while she put it out.

I checked all my pictures and I found just this one, where one nipple came out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (4.64 MB, 208 views)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-10-2016, 03:20 AM
barnyb barnyb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 345
Thanks: 1,350
Thanked 6,168 Times in 317 Posts
Default Topless wife

On the beaches in Spain my wife now always goes topless. The other woman at the beach also predominantly go topless as well, as when some are top free, it gives others the confidence to be topfree as well.

Wife loves it as it gives her an opportunity to show off without the stigma of being sl*tty.

Many euro girls see summer the opportunity for them to express their beauty. Of course they like the admiration, but only if you look at the beauty and not view them as sexually available! Many of these woman grew up with their mothers and friends topless. Many can not wait to grow up and display themselves.

B
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 06-10-2016, 08:37 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,354
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,839 Times in 1,392 Posts
Default

We are American, not UK, but we vacationed once in Cannes and my wife went topless on a beach for the first time. Her thought was we'll never see these people again, why not? But the second night we were there we struck up a friendship with an attractive Brit couple in the bar, very nice, we had a few rounds with them.

The next day we went down to the beach again, got drinks, relaxed, wife was topless, and that couple came out, saw us and of course we invited them to sit with us. My wife made no attempt to cover up and the other lady soon was topless too. Later my wife was in a very sexy mood, she enjoyed have someone she knew see her breasts.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-22-2016, 11:59 PM
barnyb barnyb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 345
Thanks: 1,350
Thanked 6,168 Times in 317 Posts
Default Topless on holiday

My wife now always goes topless on holiday. We have a friend in spain so we visit the beaches there alot. The beaches are all topless with a good few nude.

Wifey has no problem walking swimming and sunbathing topless. In the hotels we often make friends with other couples especially those from the UK or Australia. The wifes then almost always end up topless on the beach that day or the next.

Not only that but an english speaking topless woman at the beach always attracts other english speaking topless woman. Something about sisterhood. So I would sometimes end up surrounded by a group of topless woman all chatting away.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-24-2016, 05:47 PM
johnnieuk's Avatar
johnnieuk johnnieuk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 191
Thanks: 1,996
Thanked 3,704 Times in 227 Posts
Default topless on holiday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodydave69 View Post
hi all
I was just wondering how many british wives out there go topless on holidays?
my wife has gone topless from the age of 18 when we first went abroad.
she has done it when friends and family have been with us , I have also seen many of my friends wives tits on holiday. its a real buzz
Where are the photos?
my wife is fairly OK about topless, but I prefer bottomless, so we have a mix. Georgina was 25 when we started.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Le Mans crop.jpg (124.1 KB, 484 views)
File Type: jpg File0044.jpg (281.2 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg File0046.jpg (156.3 KB, 411 views)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-04-2016, 09:56 PM
livingwell livingwell is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4
Thanks: 2
Thanked 86 Times in 4 Posts
Default

My wife sunbathed topless on holidays with friends before I started to date her. During our first few holidays together in Greece and Croatia she carried that on at the beaches and around the pool. It was a great turn on to see her boobs in the sun, in fact only some skimpy bikini bottoms to cover her.

As the years went on she stopped doing so. However, last year on holiday we went to the beach one day during a day trip. My wife had her swimsuit in her bag. Instead of struggling to change with a towel round her she just sat on her towel, stripped naked and pulled on her suit. It was not too busy, but a few people saw her tits and more.

This year I persuaded her to sunbath topless at any opportunity and bought her a bikini rather than a swimsuit (I only gave her the bottoms). In addition, she had to change on the beach each day getting completely naked before pulling on her bikini bottom; in Spain its not unusual for people to change in full view. Hope for more next year!
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to livingwell For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 11-13-2016, 08:47 AM
geordiekev's Avatar
geordiekev geordiekev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 322
Thanks: 1,972
Thanked 1,579 Times in 246 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio.iglesias View Post
Thank you for your Thanks and I'm glad you like our holiday adventures.
Last days I have been on a business trip, so it wasn't possible to continue with my experiences.

I stopped at Fuerteventura on vacation after we took some wicked weasel pictures. We took some picture at a stone-castle with my girlfriend completely nude. Initially we took some pictures with her legs quite closed. Then she opened slowly her legs more and more, for some more explicit pictures. I noticed she had very much confidence with taking pictures. All that without any of indications from me. She got more and more in it and all that pictures before in front of the people in wicked weasel on the beach and now in the stone castle seemed to make her hot.

I had a huge hard on and after 50 pictures or so she crawls still completely naked to me and pull me beside her.
I laid down and she began to undress my shorts and to jack of my cock with her hand.
First I was shocked because we were in public and said: "Are you real?" She answered: "Why not, it's an adventure." I replied: "and if someone will come and see us?" She said: "Then they will see. That's the thrill!"
I have to say, I was so turned on from the pictures and the public action, that I couldn't think anymore and let it happen. I relaxed and she got down and began to take my cock in her mouth. She began first sucking on the head and I have to say, her blowjobs are memorable! She tried to take it all the way down her throat. I got totally relaxed and closed my eyes.

After a minute or so, I opened my eyes again and saw a man standing around 15 feet away from us and watching what was going on. If you know fuerteventura, there are many men, which go hiking at the beaches. I saw he had a hard on and watched how my girlfriend was sucking my cock in the stone-castle.
I was shocked and couldn't say anything. My girlfriend was knelt beside of me and couldn't see the stranger standing there. But she felt my tension and stopped for a second. Then she watched me and saw in my face, that I was starring across her and turned in the same direction and noticed the stranger. I thought she will scream now.
But the stranger immediatly said: "I'm sorry, but please don't stop. I will stay here and will only watch. You haven't fear anything from me."
I think that were the perfect words he could say in that moment. My girlfriend turned to me and looked in my face. I looked to her and in that moment like a flash got through my mind and I imagined beeing watched from a stranger during a blowjob. That turned me on. I just nodded. She wasn't sure and didn't moved for maybe 10 seconds. Then she nodded to and went back to give her attention to my cock and continued licking and sucking. The man stood there and began jerking his cock off during he was watching. She was kneelt from the side above my lap. Then I got the idea to give him a better view. I slowly touched her hips and pushed her between my legs. In that position she kneelt with her head towards me and her back faced the stranger. He got a perfect view on her ass and her slid during her blowjob.

All this made me extremely hot and I could last only 1 or 2 minutes and came in her mouth. She swallowed til the last drop and continued slowly to suck. The stranger watched all this and was still jerking off, so I said to my girlfriend: "now it's your turn." She lied on her back on her ellbows and spread open her legs. In perfect view of the stranger.
I got down on her and began licking her clit and put a finger in her pussy. She was incredibly wet.
She began moaning and I put my second finger in her and began to fuck her with both of my fingers. I stopped licking and she began rubbing her clit. I pulled one finger out of her pussy and slowly pushed it, lubrificated from her pussy, against her asshole. I have to say, she loves analplay and it is always a part of our sex.
She relaxed and my finger slid in her backdoor and I began to fingerfuck both of her holes and she began to rub her clit faster and faster. That and the stranger watching brought her to climax very fast and she began to breath deeply. She came very hard and moved her whole body back and forward. The stranger began to wank also faster and came just some seconds later and spurt in the sand.
Then he said: "Thank you, that you let watching me, maybe we will meet again."
My girlfriend answered: "You are welcome. Maybe."
He then left.

We dressed our bathing stuff, took the camera and went back to our towels.
I was incredible surprised, she was so cool with all that and she had no problem, that a stranger watched our sexplay. She said to me, she never has done something like this, but she was so hot because of the photos, that she got more aroused, when she saw the stranger watching us. It was an incredible experience for me and after that I knew. I have to marry this woman!
Myself & Brenda love Fuerteventura. We normally stay down in Costa Calma or Jandia. We love the nudist beaches around there and we go over to the west coast, normally where the ship wreck is for some quite 'alone' time. Once Brenda got chatted up by 2 New Zealand teens, they were 19 at most and on their holiday's too. They ended up spit-roasting Brenda, whilst I watched. We met them a couple of more time's over our holidays until it was time to leave. I think they were the ones to leave first, the day before us.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
holiday, sunbathing, topless beach, uk wives


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.