One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-22-2005, 07:40 PM
CrCo's Avatar
CrCo CrCo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 505
Thanks: 2,394
Thanked 3,850 Times in 248 Posts
Default Japanese Hardcore (constantly updated)

Finally some jap hardcore pics...I know you've been waiting
as I find them, i will post them. i hope to find more uncensored ones...sometimes its hard to find those.
well, as always: enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 137616-7199745-0-23825849-pc.jpg (125.9 KB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg 137616-7201631-0-23832968-pc.jpg (71.4 KB, 1672 views)
File Type: jpg 137616-7150636-0-23624368-pc.jpg (151.2 KB, 533 views)
File Type: jpg 137616-7150867-0-23625088-pc.jpg (52.3 KB, 417 views)
File Type: jpg 137616-7153051-0-23633941-pc.jpg (75.1 KB, 595 views)
File Type: jpg 137616-7191300-0-23794045-pc.jpg (83.4 KB, 376 views)
File Type: jpg 137616-7207490-0-23854286-pc.jpg (49.3 KB, 550 views)
File Type: jpg 137616-6947922-0-22811891-pc.jpg (20.6 KB, 1024 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-23-2005, 03:25 PM
vidguy69 vidguy69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 504
Thanks: 605
Thanked 7,410 Times in 390 Posts
Arrow See "DAD'S PORN" post for some old Japanese porn I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrCo
Finally some jap hardcore pics...I know you've been waiting
as I find them, i will post them. i hope to find more uncensored ones...sometimes its hard to find those.
well, as always: enjoy!
Mind if I add some vintage Japanese Porn to this thread? If you say OK, I'll post some I have collected. Don't want to intrude into your post without your approval.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vidguy69 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 12-23-2005, 09:11 PM
tittyfan tittyfan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidguy69
Mind if I add some vintage Japanese Porn to this thread? If you say OK, I'll post some I have collected. Don't want to intrude into your post without your approval.
Jesus man, what kind of question is that?

Of COURSE more porn is welcome.

I mean, really. C'mon.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tittyfan For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 12-25-2005, 08:17 PM
CrCo's Avatar
CrCo CrCo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 505
Thanks: 2,394
Thanked 3,850 Times in 248 Posts
Default

sorry for my late reply. i would love to see the pics! post away!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28699-7213115-108-23879217-pc.jpg (9.8 KB, 11484 views)
File Type: jpg 28699-7213115-121-23881928-pc.jpg (16.8 KB, 11497 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-25-2005, 08:21 PM
crabbing's Avatar
crabbing crabbing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 24,485
Thanks: 25,242
Thanked 384,841 Times in 23,719 Posts
Default

thank you for this posting....please...more
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crabbing For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:38 PM
vidguy69 vidguy69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 504
Thanks: 605
Thanked 7,410 Times in 390 Posts
Default Since you asked............

Hi again. Yes, Tittyfan, I have more. But, politeness is my main strength when it comes to posting in someone else's pic threads. Some prefer to post only their own pics within a thread on many sites, so I always ask first.

These were given to me by a friend who was stationed in Japan in the 1960's or so, he said they're his very own pics and I have a good idea he's right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vint_bw20.jpg (42.2 KB, 878 views)
File Type: jpg vint_bw21.jpg (65.6 KB, 742 views)
File Type: jpg vint_bw22.jpg (89.2 KB, 636 views)
File Type: jpg vint_bw24.jpg (79.5 KB, 617 views)
File Type: jpg vint_bw54.jpg (31.8 KB, 791 views)
File Type: jpg vint_bw55.jpg (26.9 KB, 548 views)
File Type: jpg vint_bw56.jpg (23.9 KB, 688 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-26-2005, 04:09 PM
CrCo's Avatar
CrCo CrCo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 505
Thanks: 2,394
Thanked 3,850 Times in 248 Posts
Default

thank you for those awesome shots vidguy69!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oshiri0077.jpg (40.2 KB, 665 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:58 AM
vidguy69 vidguy69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 504
Thanks: 605
Thanked 7,410 Times in 390 Posts
Default A few more I have...........

Plus some I found on the 'net. Seems the older Japanese porn pics were quite popular in the 1950's and later, well posed by some couples. From the costuming and the erotic poses, these are fine examples of classic Japanese porn.

And, I'll apologize in advance if any of these are reposts of my earlier ones. I have this stuff scattered all over my hard drive and some may be duplicated or re-named pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fd06.jpg (23.1 KB, 430 views)
File Type: jpg 3fba.jpg (29.8 KB, 616 views)
File Type: jpg 3fbe.jpg (20.7 KB, 369 views)
File Type: jpg 5b4f.jpg (24.5 KB, 471 views)
File Type: jpg 5fe1.jpg (24.4 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpg 7a9f.jpg (18.4 KB, 342 views)
File Type: jpg 9c4b.jpg (40.6 KB, 568 views)
File Type: jpg 9dd0.jpg (21.0 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg 16dd.jpg (23.8 KB, 517 views)
File Type: jpg 54a1.jpg (20.0 KB, 342 views)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-27-2005, 11:08 AM
vidguy69 vidguy69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 504
Thanks: 605
Thanked 7,410 Times in 390 Posts
Default Ready for more? I'm on a roll here.

Some more Japanese porn. Add 'em if you have 'em.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61b4.jpg (35.7 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg 62e5.jpg (30.0 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpg 74b4.jpg (19.0 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg 96d0.jpg (22.3 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg 317f.jpg (22.2 KB, 317 views)
File Type: jpg 412e.jpg (28.1 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg 564f.jpg (18.4 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg 575a.jpg (23.7 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg 593f.jpg (20.8 KB, 351 views)
File Type: jpg 807c.jpg (31.1 KB, 248 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-27-2005, 11:22 AM
vidguy69 vidguy69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 504
Thanks: 605
Thanked 7,410 Times in 390 Posts
Talking But wait, there's more

Still gleaning more from one of my "retro" folders.

I can't exactly determine what is "Retro" and what is "Vintage". But I think most anything from the late 1800's through the 1920's would qualify for "Vintage" while "Retro" could be described as, from the 1920's up through the 1970's. Anyone have thoughts on that descriptor?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 593f.jpg (20.8 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg 807c.jpg (31.1 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg 824b.jpg (17.1 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg 1907.jpg (22.2 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg 2380.jpg (36.0 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg 2688.jpg (25.6 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg 2921.jpg (40.4 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg 3957.jpg (36.3 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg 8526.jpg (26.1 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg 8729.jpg (23.0 KB, 468 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.