One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-07-2008, 01:03 AM
costanzamaniac costanzamaniac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 87
Thanks: 93
Thanked 611 Times in 79 Posts
Default A long time ago...

I've been meaning to do this for a while. Transferring files to new media over and over probably isn't the best way to preserve stuff, files are getting corrupted/lost and this place seems as good as any to use as an archive. I used to DL a lot of stuff from usenet and having been online since about 1994, I've collected a lot of stuff which hasn't seen the light of day in a long, long time. 99.9% of the files I have are the original filenames as I DL'd them from the groups, 99.9% are amateurs, if any pros get mixed in, I'm unaware. I didn't necessarily keep everything and some got corrupted, so feel free to fill in if you can. So, without further ado, let's start this off with Debbie. From mid/late July of '95, but I'm guessing the pics date from the late 70's early 80's. Enjoy....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEB.JPG (25.6 KB, 631 views)
File Type: jpg DEBBJ.JPG (21.3 KB, 371 views)
File Type: jpg DEBBJ2.JPG (16.0 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg DEBBJ3.JPG (12.2 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg DEBFC.JPG (10.3 KB, 367 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-07-2008, 03:34 AM
pelos pelos is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 475
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks a lot, my friend. I love so much this kind of 'old pics'...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-07-2008, 05:37 AM
garrco's Avatar
garrco garrco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 368
Thanks: 738
Thanked 5,757 Times in 319 Posts
Default

Some of the hotter content posted in a long while. I would love to see more like it or preferrably more of Deb.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-07-2008, 07:36 AM
kayser05 kayser05 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,202
Thanks: 14,401
Thanked 24,304 Times in 1,807 Posts
Default

good work thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-07-2008, 10:14 AM
crabbing's Avatar
crabbing crabbing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 24,485
Thanks: 25,242
Thanked 384,841 Times in 23,719 Posts
Default

I see big things for this thread, keep it up.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-07-2008, 10:34 AM
moth533 moth533 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 32
Thanks: 9,750
Thanked 205 Times in 23 Posts
Default

fabulous
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-07-2008, 05:42 PM
costanzamaniac costanzamaniac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 87
Thanks: 93
Thanked 611 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Wow, thanks for all the interest! I'm not sure how great this thread will be, you have to remember, those were the days of 1200/2400 baud modems. A lot of really crappy low grade stuff was posted back then. Also, since there wasn't that much out there, people were lot more reticent to post, and what they did post was frequently severely cropped. I was a lot more indiscriminate in what I grabbed back then, so I'll probably be weeding out and just posting the better stuff. Personally, I'm not that interested in posts of just body parts anymore.... If that's a minority opinion, let me know.

Next set, these were posted mid July of '95 but I would probably date the pics from the mid-late '70's early 80's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SERIS1.JPG (54.7 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg SERIS2.JPG (57.0 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg SERIS3.JPG (49.5 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg SERIS4.JPG (30.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg SERIS5.JPG (57.5 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg SERIS6.JPG (50.9 KB, 93 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to costanzamaniac For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 09-07-2008, 11:38 PM
costanzamaniac costanzamaniac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 87
Thanks: 93
Thanked 611 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Got some extra time here, so I'll throw up a few more. Vidcaps. I never saw the video posted for this, but I really hope that it survives somewhere, it would be a shame to think that it was lost to the world. (Check out the guys shirt.) These are some of my favorites and were posted roughly the first week in November of '95.

Oh, and I'm not holding anything back in any of these, there may be more, or some missing, but I don't have them, sorry....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHRIS1.JPG (8.2 KB, 7692 views)
File Type: jpg CHRIS2.JPG (8.9 KB, 7637 views)
File Type: jpg CHRIS3.JPG (9.3 KB, 7626 views)
File Type: jpg CHRIS4.JPG (9.5 KB, 7619 views)
File Type: jpg CHRIS5.JPG (14.2 KB, 6873 views)
File Type: jpg CHRIS6.JPG (14.2 KB, 6825 views)
File Type: jpg CHRIS7.JPG (14.6 KB, 6789 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to costanzamaniac For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 09-08-2008, 02:50 AM
topspinner topspinner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 530
Thanks: 2,247
Thanked 699 Times in 342 Posts
Default

Excellent thread. The quality of the second set of pics is really high. Any ideas why?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-08-2008, 01:56 PM
nobodybtme nobodybtme is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 36
Thanks: 288
Thanked 204 Times in 23 Posts
Thumbs up Awesome start

Can't wait to see what else you have. The oldies are my favorites
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.