|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
So, I was waiting at my local farmer's market behind this very attractive younger (probably mid 20s) lady and couldn't resist a quick capture...she was very thin with nice brown hair. I chatted her up a bit as we waited. I could see through the long dress that she had a darker thong on. The wind was blowing really well and I had no idea that her dress had blown so far that my hand and phone was all the way exposed on the front side...see the picture where I get a shot up at her texting on her phone. LOL. I also noticed a name tattoo on her ankle but cannot tell what it says. I made sure to grab a face shot, but a side angle was as brave as I dared...I hope you enjoy.
|
| The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to silversharkgt For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
|
|