One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:20 PM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default You scratch my back ...

been lurking in the shadows, probably about time I share some pics with you all ....

I'm asking one favor before I post some pics. There's a girl I've seen lots of pics from. She's absolutely adorable and obviously pretty uninhibited. I love her chubby little belly. Here she is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg find her please.jpg (268.9 KB, 620 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:49 PM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Please add more pics of her or links to her pics (believe me I searched this site). If you can get me the whole collection, I'll post some amateur pics of my own. Oh who am I kidding, I'm eventually going to post them either way, but please help me find her anyway. I think her name might be Rebecca ....

A couple of my samples below:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (28.5 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (18.2 KB, 48 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2012, 11:19 AM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default

As for my pics, the girl on the left gets tied up, blindfolded, and fucked, butt naked the whole time (might belong in Hardcore Amateurs)

The girl on the right is VERY enf, doesn't like showing her body, covers up at times, but is fully nude, and you get to see just about everything. These look like ambush pics. (might belong in ENF)

I found these all on a discarded hard drive.


I believe this is the same girl I'm looking for:

anyone have more?

I'd post the URL to the thread (on this site) but it looks like I need 10 posts before I can put up URLs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rebecca001.jpg (32.0 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg rebecca007.jpg (37.3 KB, 215 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2012, 01:45 PM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Imagine finding pics of your friend's wife like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (195.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (148.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (169.6 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (146.5 KB, 57 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to misterchill For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 04-21-2012, 04:59 PM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default

This is the other girl, saggy tits + bad posture, gotta love it!

she looks annoyed that she's being photographed, yet she's putting up with it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (137.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (193.2 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (176.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (156.5 KB, 42 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to misterchill For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 04-22-2012, 03:10 PM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default

So who wants to see this girl following strict orders? She's all tied up and blindfolded!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (171.6 KB, 28 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to misterchill For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 04-23-2012, 06:07 AM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default Have you seen her?

Have you seen the girl at the very top of this thread? Please post links/pictures, I know there's more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (158.0 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (171.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (131.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (27.8 KB, 40 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to misterchill For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 04-23-2012, 06:09 AM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default

ok, you banged me from behind and jerked off on me, now untie me please! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (186.1 KB, 29 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to misterchill For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:04 PM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default

get up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (172.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (177.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (181.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (174.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (181.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (186.9 KB, 15 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misterchill For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 04-26-2012, 06:58 PM
misterchill misterchill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 31
Thanked 309 Times in 36 Posts
Default

spreadem!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (203.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (199.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (198.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (198.0 KB, 38 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misterchill For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
amateur, chubby, mother, saggy, wife


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.