One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,998
Thanks: 49,426
Thanked 207,216 Times in 20,167 Posts
Default REQ: Naked at a Halloween/Costume Party

Does anyone have any pics of girls naked or very, very undressed at a Halloween or Costume party? I know there are countless pics out there of girls dressed as sexy police officers, sexy schoolgirls, sexy angels, sexy devils, sexy you-name-it, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for pics where the girls are actually in a state of real undress, either fully naked or just topless. Here's a few examples I scrounge up right now to illustrate the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Thanks

Fango
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 249650452MIoPwH_fs-smaller.JPG (232.6 KB, 1839 views)
File Type: jpeg 54645321qgXEqr_ph.jpeg (84.2 KB, 1451 views)
File Type: jpg checkdevil.jpg (73.5 KB, 2879 views)
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-17-2006, 10:41 PM
beteman beteman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 129
Thanks: 15
Thanked 2,355 Times in 107 Posts
Default

This is one of my Favorite subjects but one of the hardest to find. Here are a few I have found.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF1408.JPG (533.8 KB, 4305 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3655.JPG (170.2 KB, 2443 views)
File Type: jpg 255864_965b2b73.JPG (24.9 KB, 1250 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01481.JPG (156.3 KB, 461 views)
File Type: jpg img_2574.JPG (293.3 KB, 1027 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-17-2006, 10:49 PM
beteman beteman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 129
Thanks: 15
Thanked 2,355 Times in 107 Posts
Default

And this is one of my favorites! Please people, dig into your archives and rogue your personal albums and your friends albums. There have got to be some Adam & Eve pics out there as well as Lady Godiva, Streakers, "Birthday Suits" and others.....Keep Em' Coming!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wings1.jpg (56.8 KB, 998 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-18-2006, 01:28 AM
beetleclash beetleclash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 243
Thanks: 424
Thanked 2,282 Times in 191 Posts
Default

and + 2 !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 290312048vCUwBf_ph.jpg (59.8 KB, 1550 views)
File Type: jpg 290312144DsXBKK_ph.jpg (44.8 KB, 1470 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,998
Thanks: 49,426
Thanked 207,216 Times in 20,167 Posts
Default

Great responses to my request, guys! I really liked that girl un-dressed as a baby. You wouldn't happen to remember where on Webshots they came from, do you?

Thanks

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-18-2006, 12:52 PM
beetleclash beetleclash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 243
Thanks: 424
Thanked 2,282 Times in 191 Posts
Default

no I don't. sorry !
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,998
Thanks: 49,426
Thanked 207,216 Times in 20,167 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetleclash
no I don't. sorry !
Well, did you "just find them" or have they been in your collection for a while? If you just found them, could you tell me the search terms that you used?

Thanks

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-18-2006, 04:25 PM
KarlMalone's Avatar
KarlMalone KarlMalone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,169
Thanks: 19,650
Thanked 32,903 Times in 4,417 Posts
Default

Great subject! I wish I had a contribution. The best I can do is that when I was a freshman at college, I went to a bar and noticed that the girl playing pool was in nothing but painted tiger stripes, a thong and a cape. I immediately loved college.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Nev Nev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 257
Thanks: 13
Thanked 2,806 Times in 234 Posts
Default

naked-ish...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (61.6 KB, 2478 views)
File Type: jpg 36.jpg (35.4 KB, 3644 views)
File Type: jpg 43.jpg (44.6 KB, 2012 views)
File Type: jpg 52.jpg (79.8 KB, 2185 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-18-2006, 07:30 PM
beetleclash beetleclash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 243
Thanks: 424
Thanked 2,282 Times in 191 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fango44
Well, did you "just find them" or have they been in your collection for a while? If you just found them, could you tell me the search terms that you used?

Thanks

Fango

I got these pics for almost a year i think. I found them on the WMW message board if my memory is correct.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beetleclash For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
costume


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.