Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2023, 06:54 PM

Thanked 1,513 Times in 155 Posts
Default Wife looking at ex?

Do you think i should be worried over the years I've used wife's Facebook account for various reasons in her search history is her ex boyfriend from years ago I've seen this mabe 10 times now in her search history so she must frequently look him up on there. Should I be concerned what do you guys think?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spunky1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 12:21 AM

Thanked 3,455 Times in 338 Posts

I would not worry about this on its own. Has she given you any other reasons to worry? If you looked at my Facebook history you would see I have looked at my old fuckbuddy's profile. She was my first and is my best friend's older sister. We fucked for about five years when we had the opportunity but never were in a relationship. She in her mid 40's still looks amazing (at least in clothes as I haven't seen her naked in almost 20 years). I see her at social events from time to time and we are friendly but we both have families now and that is in the past.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 04:48 PM

Thanked 1,824 Times in 122 Posts

Nothing to worry about there. Everyone checks in on former partners or even friends you grew apart from. No reason to think she misses him or anything. But you’d know best if she’s giving you other reasons to feel jealous.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 09:11 PM

Default It's easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Do you think i should be worried over the years I've used wife's Facebook account for various reasons in her search history is her ex boyfriend from years ago I've seen this mabe 10 times now in her search history so she must frequently look him up on there. Should I be concerned what do you guys think?
Just ask her. Tell her the truth about how you found it and ask her if she's been wondering about him and what she feels about him. Then you won't be stressed about it, and your relationship with your wife will be stronger.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimjimjimjimjimjimjim For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2023, 01:45 AM

Thanked 2,510 Times in 202 Posts

The time to worry is when she changes her password
The Following User Says Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2023, 09:50 AM

Thanked 2,510 Times in 202 Posts

I'm not on FB anymore, but my missus often snoops on her ex - they were engaged for a couple of years before she & I got together. He's a bit of a prick and she likes to snoop now and then to see what he's up to.

It's close to 20 years ago, but I guess there is a morbid curiosity - she often shares stuff she's found out (they met at school and have a lot of mutual friends so it's not unusual to see them both tagged in a post).

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's normal to think about your past and your exes. Doesn't necessarily harm your current relationship unless you act on your curiosity.

I remember reading an article back in the late 90s that blamed Friends Reunitedfor the divorce rate going up. I'll bet FB has had an effect on that too
The Following User Says Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Grace14

3m:49s

08-18-2022
Airplane fun

1m:25s

03-23-2019
Under the Skirt

1m:03s

01-26-2017