One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-28-2008, 12:15 PM
zexus's Avatar
zexus zexus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 1
Thanked 24,133 Times in 1,000 Posts
Wink PhoneSex.

This is hot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg phone sex 00.jpeg (9.8 KB, 1658 views)
File Type: jpeg phone sex 01.jpeg (10.2 KB, 1653 views)
File Type: jpeg phone sex 02.jpeg (9.7 KB, 1641 views)
File Type: jpeg phone sex 03.jpeg (9.2 KB, 1647 views)
Attached Files
File Type: wmv phone sex.wmv (20.08 MB, 1752 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2008, 05:27 PM
zexus's Avatar
zexus zexus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 1
Thanked 24,133 Times in 1,000 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by showoffzzzz View Post
If you've ever had phone sex this is a great video. There is a problem and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. The video just stops at certain points ever few seconds. It might be corrupted. I tried it on two different players with the same problem. This girl can take a huge dildo like a champ by the way. I wish all phone sex girls looked that good.

Downloaded it twice with the same results.
I took another look, but I had no problem. (I use Linux! )
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.