One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-10-2021, 06:07 PM
Dave_is_not_my_real_name Dave_is_not_my_real_name is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 128 Times in 3 Posts
Default (Almost) innocent collage of elegant woman

Few months ago I created nice (and almost) innocent collage of pictures of my wife as a tribute to her. Some pictures were form the ball where she looked really beautiful, some from her community presentation, where she looked really elegant and professional, some from hiking where she looked really sporty. And one picture was from beach where she was topless and also very beautiful and elegant.

She liked it and I was joking that I want to post it on facebook. I was really surprised and excited when she actually agreed with that. So I did it. And it gave me a massive thrill, when our friends or people we know started to like it. More than any other pictures before. It was pleasure to show off with my wife's boobs, pretending it is just innocent collage of beautiful pictures form life of my beautiful wife. Few days later she asked me to delete it. Pity.

Never mind, I found this is kind of my fetish. Collage of young elegant woman with one extra picture, pretending it is not big deal, just one more beautiful picture of beautiful and successful lady.

Just for fun, I created something similar from pictures of random ladies from internet. It is not so exciting like where I shared pictures of my wife, but I like it anyway. I hope some of you will enjoy it as I do.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg BeFunky-collage3.jpeg (6.57 MB, 1198 views)
File Type: jpeg BeFunky-collage.jpeg (5.71 MB, 1079 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to Dave_is_not_my_real_name For This Useful Post:
9inchesrick, 9ward2019, and1234567890, AtlanticWave, badduladdu, Barnsley11, Bobbysue, Boobs, brunettesrule, bunnycolvin, burger1701, CalGumby, chesney78, Christophe89, chucky45, coach555, coupe34, crowman, Dave998, daveduchovny, delta925, dirtyharry11, dkuk8166, Donaldtrompette, Donono, Dora_9, dragon14, edb128, Egle1215, eviltwin, Fafnir770, flarvem, floridalover3, Frankieboy_0, FunJoe, funkylion, guapito, HCharles.Crank, howard moon, Ival, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jellyworm, jizzman, johnp, krullbagge, lifeonmars, Lixard, LTPGeorge, Maturemaleinmo, mavfan909, MilesMeadhan, millin, mitchl, MJB in LA, Monte1, MrDownblouse, njek, palladin, patrick85, raiedefesse, retrac55, riverstyx, samanthac, schlubby, skeezer, stubear1012, superpig, terataki, thefergieferg1, thegit, twowide, vegahunter, WalnutSolo, wizziam, yanick
  #2  
Old 06-11-2021, 04:00 PM
floridalover3 floridalover3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 105
Thanks: 4,176
Thanked 1,624 Times in 110 Posts
Default Love this idea!

I think I'm cut from a similar cloth as you. Love the idea of sharing pics of everyday and mixing one extra one in as though it's as natural as the others. Bravo for this new idea. ;-)
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to floridalover3 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 06-11-2021, 06:05 PM
and1234567890 and1234567890 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
Thanks: 405
Thanked 1,701 Times in 192 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_is_not_my_real_name View Post
Few months ago I created nice (and almost) innocent collage of pictures of my wife as a tribute to her.
Maybe you can ask your wife if you can post the collage here

Last edited by Turtle; 06-15-2021 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to and1234567890 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 06-14-2021, 01:56 PM
Dave_is_not_my_real_name Dave_is_not_my_real_name is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 128 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1234567890 View Post
Maybe you can ask your wife if you can post the collage here
My wife would kill me But I just created another random one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5054.jpg (615.2 KB, 811 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-01-2022, 01:12 AM
debildebil debildebil is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 87
Thanks: 38
Thanked 2,776 Times in 94 Posts
Default

My contribution
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FCDB6440-25E3-4CCD-B22D-C82A4147B900.jpeg (775.1 KB, 754 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-03-2022, 11:38 PM
CalGumby CalGumby is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 156
Thanks: 11,499
Thanked 937 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_is_not_my_real_name View Post
My wife would kill me But I just created another random one
We promise not to tell your wife if you show it to us lol
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CalGumby For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 02-04-2022, 04:48 AM
CandidInHD's Avatar
CandidInHD CandidInHD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Near, very near...
Posts: 251
Thanks: 822
Thanked 5,802 Times in 288 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_is_not_my_real_name View Post
My wife would kill me But I just created another random one
Just to check your backstory I do not believe is true, where are you from?
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CandidInHD For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 02-04-2022, 10:48 AM
retrac55 retrac55 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,832
Thanks: 117,882
Thanked 16,541 Times in 1,682 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandidInHD View Post
Just to check your backstory I do not believe is true, where are you from?
Why does that even matter? How many things said on this forum are true?
Dave is not my real name - thanks for your posts, please continue....and ignore the complaining
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 08-30-2022, 04:13 AM
debildebil debildebil is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 87
Thanks: 38
Thanked 2,776 Times in 94 Posts
Default Sofia

Sofia
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DCD60A8F-CB89-447C-AD27-73D8C59E21A7.jpeg (1,005.6 KB, 482 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-30-2022, 11:02 AM
Barza.andreea Barza.andreea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 118
Thanks: 239
Thanked 1,424 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_is_not_my_real_name View Post
Few months ago I created nice (and almost) innocent collage of pictures of my wife as a tribute to her. Some pictures were form the ball where she looked really beautiful, some from her community presentation, where she looked really elegant and professional, some from hiking where she looked really sporty. And one picture was from beach where she was topless and also very beautiful and elegant.

She liked it and I was joking that I want to post it on facebook. I was really surprised and excited when she actually agreed with that. So I did it. And it gave me a massive thrill, when our friends or people we know started to like it. More than any other pictures before. It was pleasure to show off with my wife's boobs, pretending it is just innocent collage of beautiful pictures form life of my beautiful wife. Few days later she asked me to delete it. Pity.

Never mind, I found this is kind of my fetish. Collage of young elegant woman with one extra picture, pretending it is not big deal, just one more beautiful picture of beautiful and successful lady.

Just for fun, I created something similar from pictures of random ladies from internet. It is not so exciting like where I shared pictures of my wife, but I like it anyway. I hope some of you will enjoy it as I do.
This is amazing. It s also a fetish of mine to see womem elegant, natural, office and then natural naked
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barza.andreea For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
clothed/unclothed, collage


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.