One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Onemore2012 Onemore2012 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 27
Thanks: 47
Thanked 551 Times in 26 Posts
Default Could I find more of this lovely MILF?

Hi!

I love this mom. I'm trying to find more pics of her but, I don't know where. Could you help me???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jay.jpg (35.9 KB, 491 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-12-2012, 06:07 AM
Onemore2012 Onemore2012 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 27
Thanks: 47
Thanked 551 Times in 26 Posts
Default

I remember, she had a web many years ago. Her name was "sandy", I think, but I cannot find pictures of her
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Onemore2012 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 09-12-2012, 06:46 AM
us93 us93 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 228
Thanks: 1,708
Thanked 7,910 Times in 247 Posts
Default Correct

chezsandy.com
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to us93 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 09-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Onemore2012 Onemore2012 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 27
Thanks: 47
Thanked 551 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Thanks!!!..... Do you know if there are HC pictures of her?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-12-2012, 10:45 PM
jimmyhb1's Avatar
jimmyhb1 jimmyhb1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 728
Thanks: 114,235
Thanked 25,924 Times in 756 Posts
Default

Use the search tab
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-13-2012, 07:14 PM
dayride49 dayride49 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 254
Thanks: 46,183
Thanked 8,629 Times in 261 Posts
Default trying to help out here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemore2012 View Post
Hi!

I love this mom. I'm trying to find more pics of her but, I don't know where. Could you help me???
I got these from a zip...but here ya go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1241.jpg (66.5 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 1341.jpg (30.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg 1441.jpg (61.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg harry1395ij.jpg (78.8 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg harrry1611i.jpg (54.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Sandy-27.jpg (245.7 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg 558_1000.jpg (66.5 KB, 119 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-14-2012, 04:34 AM
Onemore2012 Onemore2012 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 27
Thanks: 47
Thanked 551 Times in 26 Posts
Smile

T H A N K S !!!!! Oh my god, what a woman!!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onemore2012 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 09-15-2012, 01:38 AM
dayride49 dayride49 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 254
Thanks: 46,183
Thanked 8,629 Times in 261 Posts
Default one more

2012
Attached Images
File Type: jpg harry1531i.jpg (58.5 KB, 111 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dayride49 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 09-15-2012, 09:26 AM
quartz_101 quartz_101 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Thanks: 4,797
Thanked 9,836 Times in 331 Posts
Default Here's more

In a zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip sandy.zip (7.06 MB, 271 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-09-2022, 10:24 AM
jason4866 jason4866 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 340
Thanks: 6,231
Thanked 895 Times in 219 Posts
Default

Always loved Chez Sandy! Wish there were more topless of her and HC sex pics.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jason4866 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.