One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-15-2016, 01:15 PM
captainace captainace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 57
Thanks: 79
Thanked 651 Times in 52 Posts
Default Request Fulfilled: Strip Poker POV with Linda

Someone asked for these videos in the links thread....I have a bunch of them. Fair warning, the acting is god awful. I wasn't a fan at first, but it's kinda funny now. I'll post all the ones I have, enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SS G1.jpg (142.6 KB, 141 views)
Attached Files
File Type: avi SS1-G1-1of2.avi (10.45 MB, 533 views)
File Type: avi SS1-G1-2of2.avi (11.27 MB, 740 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-15-2016, 01:21 PM
captainace captainace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 57
Thanks: 79
Thanked 651 Times in 52 Posts
Default Girl #2

Girl #2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SS G2.jpg (104.9 KB, 49 views)
Attached Files
File Type: avi SS1-G2-1of3.avi (11.01 MB, 910 views)
File Type: avi SS1-G2-2of3.avi (11.23 MB, 1229 views)
File Type: avi SS1-G2-3of3.avi (10.69 MB, 533 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to captainace For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 02-15-2016, 05:38 PM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,765
Thanks: 5,502
Thanked 115,406 Times in 3,067 Posts
Default I used to love this series...

I used to be a freak for strip poker

http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/nWYmZrj4/file.html
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mplsmorgan2 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 02-15-2016, 05:50 PM
captainace captainace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 57
Thanks: 79
Thanked 651 Times in 52 Posts
Default Girl #3

So I have 9 of these. Judging from the numbers I'm missing one or two, but I'll post all I have in the coming days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SS G3.jpg (110.8 KB, 47 views)
Attached Files
File Type: avi SS1-G3-1of2.avi (11.35 MB, 332 views)
File Type: avi SS1-G3-2of2 (1).avi (10.97 MB, 747 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to captainace For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 02-15-2016, 07:59 PM
thefonz's Avatar
thefonz thefonz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 498
Thanks: 1,363
Thanked 1,138 Times in 255 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainace View Post
Someone asked for these videos in the links thread....I have a bunch of them. Fair warning, the acting is god awful. I wasn't a fan at first, but it's kinda funny now. I'll post all the ones I have, enjoy.
Thanks, I remember these, had many of these at one time myself (may still have them saved somewhere)...I think the set / series was called "sensuous stripteasers strip poker".

For what it's worth, I recognize the woman in clip G1 as Lisa Comshaw, famous b movie and naked-cafight-fetish actress.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefonz For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 02-17-2016, 01:09 PM
captainace captainace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 57
Thanks: 79
Thanked 651 Times in 52 Posts
Default Girl #4

The file says #5, so I think I might be missing one here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SS G4.jpg (171.6 KB, 40 views)
Attached Files
File Type: avi SS1-G5-1of2.avi (10.71 MB, 322 views)
File Type: avi SS1-G5-2of2.avi (10.59 MB, 883 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to captainace For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 02-18-2016, 02:38 AM
tekheid tekheid is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17
Thanks: 6
Thanked 245 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Here is the missing one
Attached Files
File Type: avi SS1-G4-1of2.avi (10.99 MB, 239 views)
File Type: avi SS1-G4-2of2.avi (10.65 MB, 463 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-28-2016, 05:35 PM
captainace captainace is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 57
Thanks: 79
Thanked 651 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekheid View Post
Here is the missing one
Great, thanks!!!!!!

Sorry I've been slacking, here's the next one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SS G6.jpg (136.1 KB, 45 views)
Attached Files
File Type: avi SS1-G6-1of2.avi (11.16 MB, 473 views)
File Type: avi SS1-G6-2of2.avi (11.26 MB, 928 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to captainace For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 03-15-2016, 06:56 PM
indivisible indivisible is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 99
Thanks: 74
Thanked 219 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefonz View Post
Thanks, I remember these, had many of these at one time myself (may still have them saved somewhere)...I think the set / series was called "sensuous stripteasers strip poker".

For what it's worth, I recognize the woman in clip G1 as Lisa Comshaw, famous b movie and naked-cafight-fetish actress.
do you still have them?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-16-2016, 12:36 AM
tekheid tekheid is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17
Thanks: 6
Thanked 245 Times in 14 Posts
Default

First of the 2nd series
Attached Files
File Type: avi SS2-G1-1of3.avi (10.93 MB, 357 views)
File Type: avi SS2-G1-2of3.avi (10.91 MB, 267 views)
File Type: avi SS2-G1-3of3.avi (10.20 MB, 491 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tekheid For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.