One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-21-2015, 07:31 PM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default Saiyaman's erotic comics and artworks thread.

Well I'm new here but I certainly am not a beginner, I have been doing erotic comics for 15-odd years now. Cartoonjoe2004 pointed me to this here fine forum and so I will make my presence felt by submitting my erotic comics. many of which are fan works off the old MTV cartoon series "Daria" of which I am a big fan. I placed the events of my stories several years after the series' end, making everybody legal of age.

I'll start this off with "Brushed off in which Daria's friend Jane goes to great lengths to get her inspiration going after a nasty break up.
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/260079df...e7c7700c5b.gif

I have to post this in two parts it seems.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brushed1.jpg (105.5 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-2.jpg (135.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-3.jpg (131.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-4.jpg (134.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-5.jpg (101.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-6.jpg (111.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-7.jpg (129.7 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-8.jpg (119.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-9.jpg (121.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-Page-10.jpg (126.3 KB, 68 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 11-22-2015, 06:16 AM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default

Well here's the second part of the story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-page-11.jpg (124.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-page-12.jpg (124.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Brushed-off-page-13.jpg (144.0 KB, 32 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 11-22-2015, 06:23 AM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default

Here's some more stand alone erotic pictures. I hope you guys dig them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Babysitter.JPG (119.8 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg JaneTrompeLoeil.jpg (133.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg JodieMackSquirt.jpg (86.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Quinn.jpg (147.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg bodypaint.jpg (82.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Daria.jpg (390.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Too much information.JPG (172.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Jodie color.jpg (369.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Sandi gay porn.JPG (80.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg halloween 2011.JPG (129.4 KB, 29 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 11-22-2015, 06:33 AM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default

Of course I can do more than just Daria themed artworks, here's a couple of artworks which are from different series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg april.jpg (184.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg april donnie.JPG (84.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg cog.jpg (296.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg mud.JPG (159.6 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg ppp.JPG (63.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg nrto.jpg (155.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg jane_fist.jpg (146.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 1327969 - Jubilee Marvel Rogue Saiyaman X-Men.JPG (135.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 1601965 - Alopex Raphael Saiyaman Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles.jpg (109.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 1703561 - Beverly_Hills_Teens Brenda_McTech Chester_McTech Jillian_Thorndyke Saiyaman.jpg (171.9 KB, 25 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 11-22-2015, 10:50 AM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default

Here's the story of which I put in the most work "I trust you."

This Daria story takes place five years after the end of the series. Daria attends a party organized by her friend Jane but while there her long hidden secret rears up its ugly head but who can she trust?

Part 1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-1.jpg (139.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-2.jpg (137.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-3.jpg (130.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-4.jpg (123.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-5.jpg (125.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-6.jpg (123.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-7.jpg (111.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-8.jpg (117.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-9.jpg (118.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-10.jpg (117.7 KB, 5 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 11-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default

Part 2 of "I trust you"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-11.jpg (97.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-12.jpg (123.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-13.jpg (120.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-14.jpg (131.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-15.jpg (143.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-16.jpg (103.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-17.jpg (129.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-18.jpg (114.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-19.jpg (135.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-20.jpg (112.5 KB, 23 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 11-22-2015, 12:02 PM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default

And part 3 of "I trust you"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-21.jpg (121.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-22.jpg (122.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-23.jpg (132.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-24.jpg (112.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-25.jpg (128.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-26.jpg (110.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-27.jpg (119.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-28.jpg (99.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-29.jpg (111.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-30.jpg (103.9 KB, 19 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 11-22-2015, 12:04 PM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default

And the final part of "I trust you"

Hope you guys liked my story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-31.jpg (137.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-32.jpg (133.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-33.jpg (134.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-34.jpg (138.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Daria-I-trust-you-page-35.jpg (153.8 KB, 9 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 12-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Boss2125 Boss2125 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 42
Thanks: 149
Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Thanks for posting. Really enjoyed them
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boss2125 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 12-17-2015, 06:18 PM
Saiyaman Saiyaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1,408
Thanked 2,045 Times in 185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss2125 View Post
Thanks for posting. Really enjoyed them
You're welcome and hey, why not post some more?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saiyaman For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
anal, masturbation, teenager, toons, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.