One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-10-2016, 12:14 PM
gaboon gaboon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13
Thanks: 79
Thanked 227 Times in 15 Posts
Talking Beautiful women in tiny shorts

Last night some friends and I were at a local music festival and while walking up the street I see this gorgeous brunette sitting there legs spread with the tiniest jean shorts on!!!!! She was showing full lip on both sides, I froze after few steps and acted like I was looking at my phone, started opening the camera and turning around. Just as I got her beautiful long legs and luscious lips peaking out from behind the frayed cotton of her jean shorts into frame one of my friends gets right in between us!!!!!!!!!! I quietly told him to move and he, with what seemed like a yell in the moment said "what, move out of the way?"... She got up and walked away just like that I wanted to cry. Ever since about the time I was in middle school; one of the sexiest things to me has always been a pretty girl with tiny shorts on and her legs spread without a care in the world.

So, I've never done it before; but that gave me inspiration. I'm going to go again the next few days and see if I get another chance like that lol. It was a once in a lifetime thing though honestly, she was incredibly hot and sitting in the perfect position, I'm an incredibly picky guy so that's really saying a lot too. Anyway, I will post anything I get in the next few days. There were tons of smokers there and the shorts they're making for them these days are criminal so I feel like I will get something. For the mean time though, if anyone has some favorite upshorts or upskirt pics they'd like to share please feel free. I'd love to get a big thread going with only good quality pics of really, really cute girls letting their luscious lips out on a beautiful day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dcp13211.jpg (81.5 KB, 633 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0755.JPG (3.57 MB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg shorts.jpg (67.2 KB, 454 views)
File Type: jpg shshp-24052013_19.jpg (744.4 KB, 451 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0751.JPG (5.46 MB, 344 views)
File Type: jpg a%208.jpg (89.1 KB, 713 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-10-2016, 12:41 PM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default World record

World record for a thread getting off topic. The very first photo is a woman wearing a skirt or dress and the girl on the bed is wearing a teddy or panties only but no shorts.

It's a good enough idea that has been well covered here. I look forward to seeing any new material you produce yourself.
__________________
All my public nudity and debauchery photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fetishphotog/albums
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 08-10-2016, 03:01 PM
kittyk129 kittyk129 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 61
Thanks: 52
Thanked 1,862 Times in 56 Posts
Default shorts

Red Shorts Outside
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00013.JPG (331.9 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00010.JPG (317.7 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00011.JPG (333.1 KB, 128 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-12-2016, 09:03 AM
stevierayo8 stevierayo8 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 288
Thanks: 1,391
Thanked 7,569 Times in 305 Posts
Smile

Here's a couple!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_o7h64thF2M1vu8mvto1_1280.jpg (145.5 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_o74avqMPPR1vu8mvto1_1280.jpg (77.6 KB, 122 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-12-2016, 07:50 PM
gaboon gaboon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13
Thanks: 79
Thanked 227 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberGears View Post
World record for a thread getting off topic. The very first photo is a woman wearing a skirt or dress and the girl on the bed is wearing a teddy or panties only but no shorts.

It's a good enough idea that has been well covered here. I look forward to seeing any new material you produce yourself.
LOL you're right about that, I had actually named it upshort and upskirt but kept getting errors and having to rewrite it, I'll fix it if I can
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaboon For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 08-16-2016, 01:22 PM
stevierayo8 stevierayo8 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 288
Thanks: 1,391
Thanked 7,569 Times in 305 Posts
Smile

Very tiny shorts!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_mvphrgUSTA1qbl1zuo1_500.jpg (77.1 KB, 298 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_nrjli7tK9L1rzuoc5o1_500.jpg (38.2 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_nrjli7tK9L1rzuoc5o2_500.jpg (30.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_nunh1hZqrg1uubsy3o1_1280.jpg (68.1 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_o92m1kWE0q1sl1jr3o3_540.jpg (82.1 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_o4909cDwdV1teth3to1_1280.jpg (164.2 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_oaiplhyaBu1vqpbpto1_1280.jpg (443.3 KB, 531 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_oaj1ehx69Q1qcpno5o1_1280.jpg (102.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_oam7ld46wG1spqtngo1_1280.jpg (293.9 KB, 268 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_oao7tekHv21tdbvr1o1_1280.jpg (167.7 KB, 133 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-16-2016, 01:24 PM
stevierayo8 stevierayo8 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 288
Thanks: 1,391
Thanked 7,569 Times in 305 Posts
Smile

One more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_oazk4h66bM1rzcmjdo1_1280.jpg (210.2 KB, 408 views)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-24-2016, 03:43 PM
stevierayo8 stevierayo8 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 288
Thanks: 1,391
Thanked 7,569 Times in 305 Posts
Smile

Gotta love summer!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_nkjj7omF1i1s6tf5xo1_1280.jpg (172.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_nkjj7omF1i1s6tf5xo6_1280.jpg (169.4 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg shorts.jpg (362.8 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_nwr16etIiF1s6tf5xo4_540.jpg (67.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_nyqkazEHck1rzuoc5o1_540.jpg (114.7 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_nyqkazEHck1rzuoc5o2_540.jpg (141.6 KB, 222 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-25-2016, 11:54 AM
stevierayo8 stevierayo8 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 288
Thanks: 1,391
Thanked 7,569 Times in 305 Posts
Smile

Guess i went to the wrong school!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_o3t9m8EXQd1us87odo1_1280.jpg (150.9 KB, 387 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.